Michael: Album Reviews

Re: Michael: first review

So... there are only two unheard tracks worth the waiting: Another Day and Hollywood Tonight... I am more curious about upcoming leaks (?) than this album... Sad but true...
And I don't care if this album gonna be mega-fail, because Michael wasn't behind it :)

^ But it's not going to be a mega fail! All songs on this album (even Breaking News which I know a lot of you detest (I don't btw)) are better than 90% of current pop music. The songs of this album will be welcomed by pop lovers and radio stations, I'm sure of it. Michael still is the King of Pop, you know. Even when this album might not be up to his standards production wise, there are still great lyrics, vocals and melodies to enjoy. A rarity in today's music. I'm looking forward to Michael and new leaks, which I hope will find a home on a future album eventually.

babykinsilk05;3107780 said:
This should be the official 'Michael album reviews thread"

Here's another one

Exclusive track by track review of Michael Jackson's new album
by Clemmie Moodie, Daily Mirror 2/12/2010

THE wait is over – and the biggest and most unlikely album of the decade is here.

I’ve had the first ever listen to Michael Jackson’s new collection of tracks, compiled 17 months after he died.

And the album, called Michael, is not half Bad - even if some of the vocals sound slightly less than Jackson-esque.

MJ’s brother Randy has said it’s not Michael on the record but after having an earwig myself, I am satisfied it really IS Michael Jackson.

His voice is unmistakable in the majority of tracks, including personal favourites, Monster and Hollywood Tonight. Now the late star, who died aged 50, is odds-on to trounce his rivals from beyond the grave.

Yep, it’s game on between Take That and ***** as the Thriller star is tipped to land the No1 Christmas album slot.

HMV spokesman Gennaro Castaldo said: “There’s a huge chance Michael will sneak in and get the top spot from Take That.

“Take That have sold over one million copies already, but someone of Michael Jackson’s status, with his fanbase, has a massive chance of knocking them off. His fans are so excited – like Elvis it keeps adding to the MJ momentum.”

You just can’t Beat It.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...-michael-jackson-s-new-album-115875-22755516/

Underneath the picture, there's more...

"Hold My Hand (feat Akon): The first single is poignant with an eerily prophetic opening - "This life don't last forever." Anthemic track with a clap beat at the end.

Hollywood Tonight: Top tune. A certified ***** hit. Written during the recording of 2007's Invincible album, but so hot could have come off Bad with its dancefloor feel.

Much Too Soon: A ballad where he croons: "Take away this never ending sorrow, take this lonely feeling from my soul."

Behind The Mask: Here he beat boxes. Yep, beat boxes. Inspired by Can You Feel It and Eric Clapton's Behind The Mask.

Best Of Joy: Soppy ballad time - JLS will be jealous. Cute voice. Tick. Melodies. Tick. Hit. Tick.

Breaking News: "Everyone watching the news: I'm Michael Jackson," he sings, over and over. And he has a right old moan, adding: "All the news today, they say I'm crazy."

I Can't Make It Another Day: Teaming up with Lenny Kravitz, he warbles: "I can't make it another day without your love." Some classic guitar riffs from Kravitz.

Keep Your Head Up: Festive bells chime on this track about a woman's struggle. A children's chorus sings him out.

I Like The Way You Love Me: Originally from 2004's Ultimate Collection, this showcases Michael's voice at its purest.

Monster (feat 50 Cent): A winner. Fiddy's rap brings the tune bang up to date and blends with *****'s soulful voice."

Some of you have obviously only been MJ fans for '5 minutes'.

You're shocked at bad MJ reviews from the gutter press!? Where have you been for the last 20+ years!!??

The Sun, and most of the press, has had a vendetta against MJ ever since he released 'Leave Me Alone'. It obviously got worse with each song he released attacking them as the scum they are. What else do you expect?

The press will occasionally build him up a little, just so they can knock him down again. It's happened for decades, so stop reading anything into it.

Whilst this has some truth circumstances have changed. More people are much more respectful of Michael now, his death has changed a lot of people's views, many have come out of the cycle of media driven brainwashing against Michael. If the estate put out a much better album, the reviews wouldn't be as harsh. It's getting reviews by the media to the same level as his albums like HIStory and Invincible and even at times Dangerous. They were all far superior albums to what this one will be like. I've always suspected that Michael has killer tracks in that vault, as CGYWOOF and BG and STTR (not massive on it, but it would be a huge dance smash and it is him). They could have made this album much much stronger, i wouldn't give this album a positive review either, although i'd be far far more respectful to Michael and realise that it's not his fault at all for this disaster.

mc8755;3108003 said:
Underneath the picture, there's more...

"Hold My Hand (feat Akon): The first single is poignant with an eerily prophetic opening - "This life don't last forever." Anthemic track with a clap beat at the end.

Hollywood Tonight: Top tune. A certified ***** hit. Written during the recording of 2007's Invincible album, but so hot could have come off Bad with its dancefloor feel.

Much Too Soon: A ballad where he croons: "Take away this never ending sorrow, take this lonely feeling from my soul."

Behind The Mask: Here he beat boxes. Yep, beat boxes. Inspired by Can You Feel It and Eric Clapton's Behind The Mask.

Best Of Joy: Soppy ballad time - JLS will be jealous. Cute voice. Tick. Melodies. Tick. Hit. Tick.

Breaking News: "Everyone watching the news: I'm Michael Jackson," he sings, over and over. And he has a right old moan, adding: "All the news today, they say I'm crazy."

I Can't Make It Another Day: Teaming up with Lenny Kravitz, he warbles: "I can't make it another day without your love." Some classic guitar riffs from Kravitz.

Keep Your Head Up: Festive bells chime on this track about a woman's struggle. A children's chorus sings him out.

I Like The Way You Love Me: Originally from 2004's Ultimate Collection, this showcases Michael's voice at its purest.

Monster (feat 50 Cent): A winner. Fiddy's rap brings the tune bang up to date and blends with *****'s soulful voice."

2007? - 2001!

In BN he sings in the 2nd verse "Everybody watching the news of Michael Jackson" - And he only says it once!

ALSO in the bridge he sings "On the news today they say we’re CRAZY - celebrity
And on the screen today we're on display (baby)"

Not I'm, bu We're!

Alayasha;3107914 said:
How many of these "reviews" come from legitimate papers written by respected critics? None of the reviews listed actually offer a critique of the work, i.e. production, singing, songwriting, etc... The Sun referring to anything MJ contributed to as paranoid and self-absorbed is laughable. Isn't this the same rag who has paid off nearly anyone who has come within 6ft of MJ to tell their story, showcased a video of Joe Jackson blaming his wife for MJ's death AND recently ran a weekly series showcasing video they bought of Michael and his children and many other dubious deeds all occurring after his death and we are to take their review seriously with lines like paranoid nonsense and self-obsessed? Honestly, some reviews are not worth the paper they were written on and if you cannot refer to the man by his given name, that automatically disqualifies you as a critic I should respect. I have no problem with accepting and respecting a negative review as long as it is an actual review of the work. These reviews are nothing more than catty bitching and I've seen far too much of that from too many people, fans included.

I couldn't agree more, excellent post.

HornyForMike;3107765 said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3255884/Jackos-new-trackos-are-BAD.html

There are a few tracks worth a listen but most are off-cuts from the dodgy 2001 record Invincible - and it shows.

The Jackson family estate signed a £128million deal with Sony Music in March this year. It's thought the label will now release 10 different MJ albums over seven years, although most will be collections of material already available.

HornyForMike;3107766 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...his-album-really-is-off-the-wall-2148784.html
Questions have surrounded Michael since its announcement, notably over the authenticity of his vocals on the first official single "Breaking News", a duet with Akon, which was leaked as an unfinished track in 2008

mc8755;3108003 said:
Hollywood Tonight: Top tune. A certified ***** hit. Written during the recording of 2007's Invincible album

They're clueless. :doh:

Agreed. I could only imagine what it will be like if BG, DYKWYCA and STTR are included. :no:

Blue Gangsta= was MJ part of he Hollywood mob scene.

Do You Know Where Your Children Are= His "connection" got him off the hook in 2005....and now he's flaunting it in a song. He went looking for children on Sunset boulevard..?

Slave To The Rhythm = uh huh...Not only was he addicted to drugs, plastic surgery...but he was also a sex addict ?!?!

Guestlove from The Roots posted this on Twitter.

On Wednesday 1st December 2010, @questlove said:

"This is not a good LP, two songs worthy of mention: "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" an exciting uptempo electro-funk song, and "Billie Jean". the album could only be described as "bland", particularly the closing tracks. Jackson seems to have lost his talent for turning gross into gold"

-paolo hewitt's original review in the UK's Melody Maker on Michael Jackson's #ThrillerIs28

That will be my only comment on tabloids' review of "Michael". Sony was smart not to send them a copy of the album, instead held a group listening session.

Last edited:

"This is not a good LP, two songs worthy of mention: "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" an exciting uptempo electro-funk song, and "Billie Jean". the album could only be described as "bland", particularly the closing tracks. Jackson seems to have lost his talent for turning gross into gold"

-paolo hewitt's original review in the UK's Melody Maker on Michael Jackson's #ThrillerIs28

That will be my only comment on tabloids' review of "Michael". Sony was smart not to send them a copy of the album, instead held a group listening session.

that quote is a great find!! lol

^^^^^
This x100!!

I can not believe some of you are taking the gutter press seriously when it comes to reviewing the album.

Also, "'The Sun' et al are kinder to Michael now"?? Have you read some of the crap they have posted about his children, his nose, his 'drug taking' lately!!?? Obviously not!

Please DO NOT LISTEN to any thing 'The Sun' has to say. I wouldn't wipe my arse with it!

^^^^^
This x100!!

I can not believe some of you are taking the gutter press seriously when it comes to reviewing the album.

Also, "'The Sun' et al are kinder to Michael now"?? Have you read some of the crap they have posted about his children, his nose, his 'drug taking' lately!!?? Obviously not!

Please DO NOT LISTEN to any thing 'The Sun' has to say. I wouldn't wipe my arse with it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

True though. :lol:

^like I said, there's only been two "bad" reviews, one of which comes from the Sun...moving on.

I swear some of you, (and you know exactly who you are) act like you WANT this album to fail so you can say some BS like "See, the album is crap and that's why the critics hate it...blah, blah, blah...Sony woulda, shoulda, coulda, did xyz" just shut up and take your negativiety elsewhere, Please and Thank You.

This album will be the unexpected smash of the year.

one thing people are interested over the album like they always do where michaels music concern ignore some of the press not stop me buying michaels stuff never from my idol.

"The Way You Love Me" recorded in 2004?
--> NO, it was recorded during the INVINCIBLE recording sessions

"Another Day" leaked in 2008?
--> LOL! A snippet was leaked on 2nd February 2010!

INVINCIBLE from 2007?
--> It was released on 29th/30th October 2001!

Journalists are so stupid, they do not research, they're just cribbing from each other...

Questlove from The Roots posted this on Twitter.

Melody Maker was not a tabloid, but a respected music weekly. Its main rival New Musical Express ran a quite similar review of Thriller, stating that MJ should have stayed with his brothers instead of trying a solo career.

^^ Dont tell me that you are expecting the british tabloid rags to waste their precious time fact-checking stuffs.

The press will never stop hating on Michael whether he is here or not! They never wanted him around because he was is and always will be too good for them to reach! From the moment they are in favor of artists such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber and many other talentless compared to Michael, we can't expect more just because Michael is not here and they ought to respect him! They never respected neither Michael nor his art and it will never change!
What we have to do as fans is prove them wrong!
When Thriller was released 28 years ago they buried it and it became the best selling record of all time!
We have to show them that Michael is here to stay no matter what!

The press will never stop hating on Michael whether he is here or not! They never wanted him around because he was is and always will be too good for them to reach! From the moment they are in favor of artists such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber and many other talentless compared to Michael, we can't expect more just because Michael is not here and they ought to respect him! They never respected neither Michael nor his art and it will never change!
What we have to do as fans is prove them wrong!
When Thriller was released 28 years ago they buried it and it became the best selling record of all time!
We have to show them that Michael is here to stay no matter what!

I'm afraid this is sooo true!

Guys just buy your own copy and review it yourself :D
You can't expect anything but ignorance from these shitty tabloids when they can't even get their basic facts right.

lol @ all the reviews. So misguided and idiotic that it makes me cringe.

I find it funny they have no idea what they're talkin about. "Much Too Soon" was completed in Thriller era? LOL! It was finished THIS YEAR in London by Tommy Emmanuel.

Prediction: Legitimate music sites will rate this no higher than 2 stars.

Pitty that the media aren't MJ fans, and couldnt find the good in his legit tracks and notice the fakeness on the illegitimate ones.

Makes me shudder reading that media pick songs like "Keep Your Head Up" and "Monster" as the "best" and "favourite" tracks on there. Imagine they had the opportunity to review Blue Gangsta, Do You Know, We've Had Enough, Escape, Place With No Name or Slave to the Rhythm.

Epic fail from the Estate and Sony here. Cant wait to hear the full thing and do my own review.

I couldn't agree more.

Well The Only way the Album would be perfected was If Michael Came Down from heaven Snuck into the studio while everyone was sleeping and Laid down Vocals

These so called reviews are all complete gutter trash. Are you kidding me? Wake me up when someone halfway intelligent and capable of basic human observation gets an ear on the record. Those articles read like a twitter post.

It makes no difference what these half baked attention grubbers say, to me. I would hope many of you feel the same.

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson, one of the happiest days of my life and this one was one of the worst one, I grew up with his music and I did not expect his death to realize how c is a genius and the music is bereft without him.

To return to this project, "Michael" I'm mixed base, one side we want to hear the new sounds of Mj and we know he composed many pieces for each of his albums. The idea of having his last novel that we are so excited we can dream, the other he y 'frustration that Mj can not defend and is no longer there, we can not know if he wanted be discovered and then there 's the controversy over the authenticity of his voice on some tracks so I've been listening to that held by his record company with much priori, but also want to hear this voice of my favorite artist. Let's go:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
A song that was leaked on the net There are 2 years old, a funny story, he announced a possible new album from Michael and the name of Akon was filtered of course. The song made me good at the time because I was happy to find Mj and be reassured about the state of his voice, the song itself is rather disappointing although it is a big hit, you can hear it now on Skyrock, a midtempo R & B 'sauce Akon, the song on the album is somewhat reworked, Mike's voice is clearer and more focused on his vocal performance.

2. Hollywood Tonight
The song starts with church choirs, followed by a beatbox, guitar riffs and the beat is pretty uptempo party starts and the sound is good. A voice is present throughout the piece several times. I found the piece effective and chorus at the top, a stroke of heart. Right away I can not tell you what makes me think it could have been on "Invincible" Perhaps. I hate that everyone can find this title.

3. Keep Your Head Up
One of the 3 tracks on which fans (myself included) have doubts because it is possibly an imitator on several parts of the song and above all, and it is verifiable, extracts acapella former titles are used mj . In this respect, it is "Earth Song". Suffice to say that all this develloped the paranoid, no one knows who is singing when. Yet my part, I agree on most of Mj title. The track itself is very average, bland, very R. Kelly way "You Are Not Alone" in a lot worse, I go short ...

4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
It is a title that fans already knew because he was on the box set "The Ultimate Collection". Returning to the piece that the public will discover is a sweet midtempo, sunny atmosphere, without the fuss, very rnb. And vocal flights Mj on the end are pretty cool. Compared to the version that some already know, the arrangements have changed a bit and mini beatbox Mj by phone is at the beginning of the song.

5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
The second track on which he y 'doubts about his voice. But not filtered through the net, I listened with great attention and after a few seconds ... same finding as "Breaking News", I do not recognize the voice of Mj, it is an uptempo full of sound effects, too messy for my taste and filled with small sounds "ah" "hee hee" chop on Mike acapellas, the chorus and the verse is effective from 50 cent also, AC might be a tube.

6. Best Of Joy
Rather disappointed in this title, curious to know what he released recording session. It's a pop ballad / midtempo I do not remember the chorus. I want rehearing in the room because everyone fesait comments on "Monster" that some had found another great and very average.

7. Breaking News
The third track on which he y 'doubts, the song is great debate .... I do not like that title for me.

8. (I Can not Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
The it gets interesting, it's a great collaboration that was then approached to be on "Invincible". The duo Mj / Lenny we have long awaited is finally here and it makes fun of MJ's voice on the first verse gave me chills, it must be said that after "Breaking News" ca fesait particularly well, the song was more rock arrangements that the excerpt was filtered There are several months. Lenny Kravitz provides just the chorus with "I can not make it another day" mj is unbridled as it likes on "Give Into Me", a title that makes fun.

9. Behind The Mask
Then, is really great. A reward after listening to that album more mixed, "behing The Mask" is a killer. I'm curious to know when this track was recorded because it gives me the perfect result of the mix between old school and Mj New School, the inflences funky "Off the wall" are and I think this track be good for a lot of fans. The beat is crazy, how mj pose is different and goes so well with instruments, sounds of concerts are used if I remember correctly. I could not help but get up and dance in this room so the song was catchy. When in 2006 we imagined back Mj, was a sound like the best fan and demented alternative. Anyway I'm not going to make tons or you will be disappointed but this title is the (only?) Bomb on the album. You can not go next door, killing!

10. Much Too Soon
Well it's back down quietly with a walk that resembles Mj "Gone too soon" kind of guitar voice very soft and short (no more than 3 minutes I think) Mike's voice is beautiful and the game is sublime acapella, is not a great song but it's nice to hear this new.

I came away from listening rather disappointed, I do not know if MJ would not have wanted this album so in this state, it is very short, not even 45 minutes, has only 10 tracks and is very inconsistent and what about its 2.3 titles "fake" that will be debated, spread over the album. Positive: Another day, Hollywood tonight and especially "Behind the mask" I hate to hear it again, a real jewel, however the public will be pleased to have 10 titles under the tree "unpublished" the king. Have fun ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11898874

"Disrespectful", "keeping his legacy alive", "fake" vocals?

Michael Jackson's first album of new material since his death has arrived amidst a storm of controversy.

Michael is released on 13 December.

It's the first album of "new" Michael Jackson material in nearly a decade.

The run-up to the release has seen major controversy with other artists, record companies and Jackson's own family wading into an argument about whether the album is legitimate or in good taste.

Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am branded the release "disrespectful" earlier this year.

But Akon, who features on the album's opening track Hold My Hand, hit back, claiming the body of work would be "keeping Michael Jackson's legacy alive".
'Scientifically tested' Michael Jackson The album, Michael, is released on 13 December

Then came the questions raised over Jackson's vocals. His nephews, TJ and Taryll Jackson, complained on Twitter about the track Breaking News. They said it sounded "fake" and "shady".

But record company Sony, who are releasing the album in conjunction with the Jackson estate, said they had "complete confidence" the singing was his own, arguing that it was scientifically tested.

Michael Jackson has written the credits on all of the album's 10 tracks. Significantly though will.i.am and Lady Gaga's producer RedOne's tracks don't feature.

What this isn't, is a new Michael Jackson album, but a jigsaw collection of previously unheard material.

The tracks have predominantly been written in the last five years, in various locations like New Jersey, Las Vegas and London.

But final track Much Too Soon was written almost 30 years ago, during the Thriller sessions in the early 80s.
Modern flavour

It's oddly prophetic in the context of this album and MJ's death, featuring the lyric "I guess I learned my lesson much too soon".

But even though it's been unheard, the collaborations included on the album do help to give this a distinctive, modern flavour.

50 Cent raps a verse and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl plays drums on Monster.

Jackson's track with Lenny Kravitz, leaked online at the start of 2010, (I Can't Make It) Another Day, also appears.

The press release given to journalists at the album playback is honest in describing the source material for the album as "creative blueprints" and "foundations".

In other words the songs were incomplete before a team of producers including Teddy Riley, Eddie Cascio and Theron 'Neff-U' Feemster helped turn them into fully formed tracks.

http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-toda...chael-jackson-s-new-album-reveals-misery.aspx

Michael Jackson’s new album reveals the extent of the superstar singer’s desperation with his life before he died.

Lyrics on the soon-to-be-released album entitled Michael reveals the singer's anguish over living his live under the media microscope.

"Everywhere you seem to turn there’s a monster. Paparazzi got you scared like a monster...And you’re running just to scape it. But they’re gunning for the money. It’s dragging you down like a monster," he sings on Monster.

Here's the tracklist for Michael Jackson's new album
Was Micheal Jackson's bodyguard Prince's dad?

He explores the theme further on Breaking News singing: "The paparazzi will not leave him alone. Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson. Everyone’s wanting a piece of Michael Jackson."

Jackson, who is widely believed to have suffered from body dysmorphic disorder, also makes reference to his own self loathing in the song: "Just look in the mirror and tell me if you like what you see."

The album evolved after collaboraters including Akon, 50 Cent and Lenny Kravitz completed 10 unfinished songs by Jackson.
Michael Jackson: Michael album reviews

Pre release reviews of the album have so far been mixed.

The Sun said: “There are a few tracks worth a listen but most are off-cuts from the dodgy 2001 record Invincible - and it shows…Overall it's pretty disappointing and not a patch on his era-defining albums Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad.”

The Independent were equally underwhelmed commenting: “A couple of the tracks are so over-produced that, with all the backing vocals, you can barely hear Jackson's voice. The album is best regarded as a compilation, jumping as it does from Jackson's gentler anthemic numbers to stomping "Billie Jean"-style tracks, such as the stand-out "Monster", featuring 50 Cent.

The Mirror however believe Jackson could have a posthumous number one in time for Christmas: “His voice is unmistakable in the majority of tracks, including personal favourites, Monster and Hollywood Tonight. Now the late star, who died aged 50, is odds-on to trounce his rivals from beyond the grave.”

The album Michael will be released on Monday December 13 through Sony.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/165588/First-Listen-Michael-Jackson/

PLAYLIST has had an early listen to the late King Of Pop’s posthumous album, simply titled Michael, which is out on December 13.

Fans have already been treated to Breaking News and the official single and Akon duet Hold My Hand, and there are eight more tracks including a rap from 50 Cent on Monster.

(I Can’t Make It) Another Day has guest vocals from Lenny Kravitz plus Dave Grohl on drums, while Behind The Mask features a classical sample from the Yellow Magic Orchestra. Fans will love it.

Some of these news organizations are rating this album as if MJ was alive. He has no say in this. MICHAEL is simply a collection of unreleased songs. Anyone who thought this was going to be another Bad, Dangerous, Invincible quality album were dreaming! MJ was the genius behind each one of his albums. That's so clear now. I think we can all agree.

There were many mistakes made in this album. Here are a few:

1) No Cascio tracks should have been added to the album (it's split the fanclubs in half and started an inner war)

2) The estate should have taken more time trying to secure the Will.i.am material and combine that with the Rodney Jerkins material. Now this album would have sounded more modern and flowed much better. The singles would also be more commercially appealing and radio friendly.

Those were the big mistakes made. But all in all.... this album is not a bad one. I have always believed the vocals on KYHU are MJ, and Breaking News also has MJ singing. That Monster snippet didn't seem like him but I'm waiting for the full song. Some disagree and that's fine. We are all entitled to our opinions.

But please, stop with the negativity. This is the only album we have right now. Let's try to remain positive. The British press has historically been very negative on all things regarding MJ. That's just how they are. But the reality is, global critics won't be any better. This is not a completed MJ album, it's a mix of uncompleted songs from random times in MJ's life. It's as simple as that.

Breaking News - Paranoid nonsense which only showcases how self-obsessed the star was. The production is just atrocious. He sings "Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson/ Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson"
LOL, Sony are complete morons. This is what happens when you put terrible fake songs on the album.

I also find it perplexing how he could consider Keep Your Head Up to be the best song on the album...it's so bad.

Last edited:

I don't care what the critics say. Even without the controversy surrounding the album, they'd still be talking trash. They did the same thing with "Invincible" and "HIStory" before that. So whatever. I only care about what I think. Not what somebody tells me to think.

I agree. I don't even know why people should pay any attention to critics. It's like they cannot decide what to like and what not to like without somebody telling them. Sheep mentality.

I remember when Dangerous came out the media trashed it. But it's one of the best albums of all times.

Also a lot of times the media are serving certain agendas and interests and they are not honest. They write whatever the people with money and influence order them to write. This is the truth about the media (and obviously not just in music).

I don't know who I am more done with. Michael's family or some of his "fans"

Back