Michael and jermaine and barry White's wife behaving badly.

Datsymay

Proud Member
Last edited:
Mike was at Barry's funeral, and even on the boat when the ashes were thrown in the ocean.

This is the home vid they took at the ranch???
I love this! MJ is so cute and funny- lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy! Total entertainment here. Some fun on Eve Arden's ranch.

Mrs. White was hilarious at the beginning walking by with her horse and saying, "it caused me to break a nail now I'm going to break a hoof - that's all I'm going to say." Haha.

I wonder if Stacy is even willing to talk to MJ to this day. Maaaaaaaaan! *laughs* She.doesn't.want.to.talk.in.the.camara.get.a.clue.

And there Katherine is saying how she doesn't like how she photographs and she is SO pretty. *shakes head*

Someone has a lot of nerve calling Randy a "clown" - why isn't anyone strangling that camara man! He says to Randy, "Can't you sing on key?" slap. slap. slap. Don't take that from him, Randy. :lol:

And I think he was trying to give me motion sickness with the camara there for awhile, which I didn't appreciate. I thought Jermaine would improve that for me, but he had that camara spinning all around there at first, too. Gah!

Actually, Jermaine was having fun when it was his turn. I enjoyed it when he says to Mrs. White, "Go back! I like the energy!" *laughs* See, he knows when he "sees it"... he knows that certain something that is star quality. But towards the end he was defintiely showing he had taken some "silly pills," that's for sure.

Oh, I could go on and on with comments....

Home movies. Yep. They are in a category all their own, aren't they?

:clapping:

I loved it, and I never knew that jermaine was that funny, he is such an improvisor and he is very naughty too. Them boys are dark horses.

Is it true the Barry White is Michael God Father?? I remember hearing that somewhere long time ago..

it in anyway couldn't be neverland ranch, cause mj didn't have it at the time, and never visited it, he got there first, only in the thriller era.

Thanks for posting, Dats.

I didn't even knew The jacksons and Barry White were that close. the world is really a very small place.

Yeah. Barry White was very good friends with Joseph. When Barry died, MJ and Randy went to his funeral. It was later revealed that Barry was MJ and Randy's godfather.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask this, but who is Stacey.. I saw her in the video..shes adorable btw..just wondering.

It isn't Neverland Ranch but somebody elses ranch. I didn't even knew that Jermaine used to ride.

I know it's mot Neverland Ranch....lol- MJ sure didn't buy it when he was a teen!!!!
I remember they said what ranch it was, but I cant remember cause I havent watched it recently-i think I have this on a dvd

mj is so cute in the first video. him messing around and pulling faces singing to himself and making voices at the end. exactly the same as he is now with the way he acts when messing around. his laugh is so infectious

Sorry to ask this, but who is Stacey.. I saw her in the video..shes adorable btw..just wondering
presume its rebbies daughter

Yeah, Michael's adorable and like you said elusive, the wildest part is he's still the same way today, lol. I always really liked this video.

Mike is hilarious.....he gon say it smells like doo doo out here...but it's a lovely day
:hysterical:

lol did Michael really say something along these lines? " here is that ugly looking gorilla, his name is Randy"...:toofunny:

Mike is hilarious.....he gon say it smells like doo doo out here...but it's a lovely day
:hysterical:

LMAO I know right!!!!

lol did Michael really say something along these lines? " here is that ugly looking gorilla, his name is Randy"...:toofunny:

He said.."You see that ugly ape? That's Randy Jackson"

and then he told Randy to dance, and Randy starts dancing and Michael says "Do you see this clown?"

and LMAO at Michael saying "Here comes the bear" as the lady was running.

^^ LOL! I know -funny! *sigh*

don't be silly.....dilly- lol!

cool to see hisreal self when he's not being hounded by fans and paparazzi and interviewers :yes:

Last edited:
I didn't even knew The jacksons and Barry White were that close. the world is really a very small place.
I remember Jermaine and Hazel being real good friend with Barry and his wife Glodean. I remember reading in the Jet Magazine, Glodean, Jermaine and Hazel , through Barry a huge birthday party. I remember them having camals there. It was really lavish. I didn't know that Michael was that close to him until Barry's funeral.

He said.."You see that ugly ape? That's Randy Jackson"

and then he told Randy to dance, and Randy starts dancing and Michael says "Do you see this clown?"

and LMAO at Michael saying "Here comes the bear" as the lady was running.

yeah that was really funny i bet mj is a right sarcastic little thing when he wants.for those in the UK he reminded me of terry wogan doing eurovision.with all his comments. mj doing that would be a laugh lol

Back