Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

63yjwl.jpg

f23gn910.jpg

2q8riu10.jpg

Riley Keough Explains "The Girlfriend Experience"

MJ is mentioned at 2:34

Riley looks great.

I like Riley too, she seems very nice and down to earth. She resembles Lisa but she's more outgoing and confident I guess. Good for her for, I hope she'll get more big roles.

250tok6.jpg

tumblr_lm6w1jcD461qkzxvqo1_500.jpg

77.jpg~original

tumblr_o4nlj63Lj91r4mg3so4_400.jpg

8213b214b31ec2acd4297c1c146ba251.jpg

CNhqUASXAAAoOe8.jpg

Teddy Riley talks about Michael's unreleased version of the song Joy (Dangerous sessions)

The host asks why wasn't it released on Dangerous and Teddy says Michael didn't want to release the song because "he didn't experience that moment while he was working on the album". Teddy then mentions Lisa "Remember he got with Marie Presley after."

Looks like they were at Disney. :D What's the picture? I can't make it out.

Ah yes. :D You have 'eagle eyes,' Tal.

"Did you notice their picture on the cake? :lol:"

LOOOLLL!!! I wonder how they managed to cut the cake without "harming" Michael or Lisa, let alone cutting the picture in half :smilerolleyes:

They seemed so happy and ideal

Sorry, wrong thread.

Ah yes. :D You have 'eagle eyes,' Tal.

:cheeky:

"Did you notice their picture on the cake? :lol:"

LOOOLLL!!! I wonder how they managed to cut the cake without "harming" Michael or Lisa, let alone cutting the picture in half :smilerolleyes:

And who ate Michael? :busted:

What happened with his button? :cheeky:

You should see Lisa's wardrobe :shifty:

Lisa Marie backstage on HIStory tour in South Africa 1997

lisa%2Bhistory%2B01.jpg

More from their visit in SA:

lisa%2Bhistory%2B02.jpg

michael%2Blisa%2Bhistory%2B03.jpg

OMG! She does have backstage photos! :rofl:

^ She doesn't have a picture next to the gates of Neverland though.

I almost believed it was real :closedeyes:.

Atlanta (May 5th, 1993)

Michael is invited by ex president Jimmy Carter to Atlanta in order to boost the Atlanta Immunisation Drive. Afterwards, Michael joins Ted Turner, Jane Fonda, Emmanuel Lewis and Lisa Marie Presley in the front row during the Kids Celebration at OMNI.

atlant10.jpg

020sl.jpg

''Atlanta can lay claim to a bit role in the romance of the decade between Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley. While the tabloids place the couple's first date in February, the duo visited our city together nine months earlier. Presley accompanied Jackson when the reclusive entertainer appeared at an Omni concert in May 1993, for children from the Atlanta Project neighborhoods as a favor to former President Jimmy Carter. Among those who met them was art consultant Adrian King. "I was in the reception room at the Carter Center and President Carter introduced me to Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley---I did not ask how she hooked up with him, but I surmised she was traveling with Jackson and came with him," King told Buzz. The Carter Center confirmed Monday that Jackson did bring Presley with him, as well as his pal Emmanuel Lewis.'' The Atlanta Journal and Constitution--1994

^ So MJ was dating Lisa in May 1993? Where does Shana fit into the picture? :p

Last edited:

^ So MJ was dating Lisa in May 1993? Where does fit into the picture? :p
I remember when the Oprah interview happened and she asked Michael who he was dating (or something like that). He answered "Brooke...and another girl."
Later, I assumed that other girl was Lisa.

news-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-18017001-480-360.jpg

^ So MJ was dating Lisa in May 1993? Where does Shana fit into the picture? :p

Thing is Shana acts like MJ's marriage to Lisa was all sudden when it clearly wasn't. Maybe it was sudden to HER because she learned about it from the media when the news broke but MJ's relationship with Lisa had been going for more than a year before that. IMO Shana had a very limited contact with MJ (if any) so Shana doesn't really fit into the picture. She shouldn't have claimed they were close in 1993.

I remember when the Oprah interview happened and she asked Michael who he was dating (or something like that). He answered "Brooke...and another girl."
Later, I assumed that other girl was Lisa.

She actually asked him if he has ever been in love so it could be he was giving her a more general answer so it could be anyone at any given time. I agree with you that around that time MJ and Lisa were already seeing each other. It could be Lisa because when he says "another girl" (singular) it sounds like he had someone particular or recent in mind.

I think Oprah kind of pushed him to say he was in love with Brooke after he said they were "dating" at the time. I believe the relationship he had with Brooke was more platonic, not really dating.

Oprah : Do you go out, do you date?
Michael : Yes.
Oprah : Who do you date?
Michael : Well, right now it's Brooke *******. Well, we try not to be everywhere, go everywhere, it's mostly at home, she'll come over, I'll go to her house, because I don't like going out in public.
Oprah : Have you ever been in love?
Michael : Yeah.
Oprah : With Brooke *******?
Michael : Yes, and another girl.

Back