Michael: Exclusive inside details

100 million records (??) means focus and dedication (???) perseverance Hitting goal right on over beyond ->"

is it 'on CD' and 'determination'?

Thank you. You're right, it's probably 'on CD'.

I also thought about 'determination' cuz it would be logical, but I really can't be sure with those letters. Michael's handwriting... lol. :wub:

I also thought about 'determination' cuz it would be logical, but I really can't be sure with those letters. Michael's handwriting... lol. :wub:

Yeah, I think it is determination, misspelled. LOL! Gotta love him!

Wow today has been a busy day for new information.

Sony wasn't lying when they said the promotion will begin very soon!

I love the way Michael misspells words :wub:

Ele, thanks very much for sharing!

I first read it as "100 million records in 90s"

Yeah, I think it is determination, misspelled. LOL! Gotta love him!

For sure! Oh well, I guess spelling becomes insignificant when you're a genius in just about everything else :cheeky: Ok, I'll go with determination unless someone comes up with another plausible option :p

I first read it as "100 million records in 90s"

I can see how it could be that, as well. Then again, it looks something like this; >O/
:scratch: lol

thank u so much Ele.
this is going to be so personal with his hand writing ,like we all gonna get little something from Michael ,happy holiday Michael and all of u.miss him more.

Laura.L.;3111131 said:
"We only live once since we are given the gift of life. It should be our persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves. No matter what field of endeavor we choose"

Michael sounds very depressive to me here :( When I see monuments, biography books and even works the artist left (which are parts “immortalization” I guess) it makes me feel deeply sad. It is like a bottom line under somebody’s life. Sometimes I feel it is better if nobody remembers you, no bottom line no memory, like you never existed, you just appeared for a short time and then vanished somehow without making even one person sad.

:yes: "Breaking News" - Prophecy comment is exactly what I thought when I 1st heard it.

Thanks for posting :cheeky:

I don't know if this has been already posted... if so... please cancel the post.... today we had a two hour session with journalist listening MICHAEL, the definitive record. So, i was wrong when i thought probably was a digipack. It's a normal cd case, with round sticker announcing the most waited record of all time. And it sounds AMAZING.:punk: In the back there's a disclaimer that explain that songs are being collected and finished for this album best as possible with the best artists and producers around Michael. Inside there is the complete painting of the cover.

Sony gave journalists a press kit including this:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98873

It's not an article but part of the press release explaining the MICHAEL album.

(these are photocopies)

cd1.jpg

cd2.jpg

cd3.jpg

cd4.jpg

cd5.jpg

cd6.jpg

cd7.jpg

cd8.jpg

Ele74

:eek:

Thanks for posting! :)

thanks for all the lyrics, excellent thread.

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

Whoa! :wild:

Gotta love those handwritten notes, even if they're sometimes a bit tricky to decipher :D

Despite still having somewhat mixed feelings regarding the new album, I can't help getting more and more excited.. :dancing:

Thank you so much for these :flowers:

Back