Michael Got Another Grammy Nomination

Voted - clear the cookies and caches from your computer than the tick will go away and you can vote again. Go to the tool bar and clear recent history, it will show you then a box click on cookies and cashes and cancel it clears the history. Do it as often as you can.

You do know that the yahoo vote has no affect on who wins the Grammy?!

People on Twitter are sayin things like 'Vote and get get him another Grammy', and 'Adam is in the lead to win the Grammy!! please vote for MJ! You can vote every 20 mins'..

That vote means nothing!

Read -> http://www2.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/Voting/

I think there is a good chance that he will win this, though not necessarily for the right reasons.
Lots of love, H4M

I think it's just laughable how Adam Lambert was even nominated, let alone if he would actually win.

How? How in the blue hell is he on the first place as of right now? I seriously don't get how someone would click next to his name when also the name "Michael Jackson" is mentioned for the same award. Being the guy with cool emo hair and high pitched voice on Amercian Idol... AMERICAN IDOL!...shouldn't get you a Grammy. Being The King Of Pop,and just being fly as always...now that should do it!

LOL YES VOTE FOR MICHAEL BUT LETS BASH EVERYONE ELSE... LAME!!! oi what is this world coming to!? So much positivity in this thread

This poll won't even affect the Grammy results, so why are people taking it so seriously? You do know that the public cannot vote for the Grammy awards. This poll is just for fun.

it'll be tight if mike won this grammy!!!!! what day does this air anyway so i can watch?

Im gonna bump this thread!

The Grammy Awards is tonight.. lets see if Michael will win!

Still can't believe that an American Idol singer is up against MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! I mean--seriously, they're no where near being in the same league. Five years from now, people will be saying, "Adam WHO?", and Michael's music and name will live on.....and on....

Back