Michael jackson 3D animation tribute ("The Thrill walk")

the "I love you" part just killed me :boohoo:
I guess I know why do we all crying. well at least for me- I really expected him to show up out of that casket, and to make a huge suprise to the kid (even just as the kid's dream).
apperently Im too idiot. :cry:

I guess I know why do we all crying. well at least for me- I really expected him to show up out of that casket, and to make a huge suprise to the kid (even just as the kid's dream).

Me too. :cry: Thanks for sharing, PCR, it's beautiful.

Me too. :cry: Thanks for sharing, PCR, it's beautiful.

You're welcome, friends.

You being idiot?? Are you kidding me? I think most people who have seen this had exactly the same hope. The same sweet hope about MJ showing up in the end. All was leading to that!! I have read comments by other fans in my country and they were also waiting for that.

Maybe you are right... in a way, that little kid represents all of us, MJ fans, and our our hopes of ever meeting him or see him on stage. Then the news turned all our wishes into nightmares and even now, six + months later, there is still a bit of that hope in our heart, silly as it might seem, but to be honest, at least in my case, there is still a part of me that can't accept/process he is gone.

The video shows us that... our hope... and our reality :cry:

You are not alone, I was waiting for that, but it didn't come. :cry:

Your comments really make me curios, but it says "not available in your country"...

You're welcome, friends.

You being idiot?? Are you kidding me? I think most people who have seen this had exactly the same hope. The same sweet hope about MJ showing up in the end. All was leading to that!! I have read comments by other fans in my country and they were also waiting for that.

Maybe you are right... in a way, that little kid represents all of us, MJ fans, and our our hopes of ever meeting him or see him on stage. Then the news turned all our wishes into nightmares and even now, six + months later, there is still a bit of that hope in our heart, silly as it might seem, but to be honest, at least in my case, there is still a part of me that can't accept/process he is gone.

The video shows us that... our hope... and our reality :cry:

You are not alone, I was waiting for that, but it didn't come. :cry:

thank you guys.. you expressed (much better than me haha) what I was trying to say
Yes I really felt like this is me, in the video. Praying that he will come back to us.. (as i do in most nights since the 25th. crying and asking why..)

You can never really comprehend that he's gone.. I mean- i'm not shocked anymore (6 months... time heals, I guess)
but there are so many occasions when it hits me- he really is gone and never will be back.

Ahh such a great relief to share this with someone who actually understand you, cause most people around me dont.. thanx again

Your comments really make me curios, but it says "not available in your country"...
Ja leider, da es "Content von Sony Music Entertainment" enthält.
Die löschen z. Zt. ziemlich schnell bei youtube :(

Yes, unfortunately, because it contains "content from Sony Music Entertainment".
yt delete fairly quickly :(

Pure Magic!!!....and Fantasy...

PCR thank you sooo much! And thanks to all these Chinese fans...
anyone find out who made this?

Thanks!

Ja leider, da es "Content von Sony Music Entertainment" enthält.
Die löschen z. Zt. ziemlich schnell bei youtube :(

Yes, unfortunately, because it contains "content from Sony Music Entertainment".
yt delete fairly quickly :(

ok now I get it :(

Can someone please upload it??

I can't watch it because I live in Germany...:mat::(

bumped.... I was looking for another thread and found this again... in this day... yeah... sad, but so, so, so beutiful.

Hugs to each one of you, friends :hug:

This was really put together well. It did make me cry towards the end there...and break my heart when he took the photo of Mike off the shelf. Excellent job.:clapping:

That part where mike says " i love you" & "you are not alone" plays.....:cry:

I froze when I saw the coffin....but at the end when he said "I love you" ..it went right into my heart ....... I needed that. Thank you :cry:

Back