Michael Jackson: An Ass Man

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I've always thought of him as Michael, the Assman Loveth. :lmao: And the booby grab gif, OMG!

^^^ Never thought I'd ever hear Mike say that. :lmao: That video makes me blush with embarrassment, hearing him say 'titties'. LOL! And I'm a mom with two kids.

I never saw the boob grab on This Is It....thanks to members here my eyes have been truly opened lol This has to be one of the funniest threads on MJJC

he even said in an interview when he was a kid that he likes "big eyes" and >> "big legs" < < Often woman with a nice @$$ have big legs.. ;)

He definitely was :giggle: from an early age

o6jt6h.jpg

Michael Lovesmith, former fellow Motown recording artist, 70s

&#8220;Don&#8217;t believe the nonsense about Michael being gay and stuff. When there were girls around he&#8217;d talk about them to the guys and run around pinching their asses and then run away. He was a real funky street dude, know what I mean?&#8221;

- Nelson George, Conversations on Michael&#8217;s Black America, June 4 2010 (@86:00)

&#8220;You know it&#8217;s funny&#8230; Michael was a big sex symbol. Which has kind of got lost in the thing, but Michael was a huge sex symbol and&#8230; I&#8217;ll tell a story that&#8217;s not in the book because I actually didn&#8217;t have the right framework for it but in talking to LA Reid and talking to Teddy Riley, guys that spent a lot of time with him, they both told me stories about these women in the studio. It&#8217;s an interesting thing, everyone has their perceptions about what Michael was about, but I&#8217;ll tell you what&#8230; LA Reid is a guy I know very well, I know Teddy Riley very well, these are very straight guys. And they&#8217;re telling me that Michael had fine-ass women in the studio, you know, hanging out with him. I believe them. But also, the other thing he said about that was that he&#8230; would not&#8230; this is another story, another story, another friend of mine, a giant Michael Jackson fan, befriended him, I guess it must be around the turn of the century. So he goes to a party with Michael, Michael&#8217;s asking him, &#8220;Where&#8217;s Beyonce?&#8221; &#8216;Cause he&#8217;s never met Beyonce at this point, &#8217;cause he wanted to see her, he made a reference about her derriere. And he goes, &#8220;I want to see the girl with the&#8230;[derriere]&#8221; So he introduces him to Beyonce.

And Michael sees a woman in the crowd, and gets them to bring her over, Michael chats with her, Michael does not take her phone number. As any well known star knows you never take the phone number, your man takes the phone number. So this guy ends up getting the number for Michael. So it&#8217;s interesting that there&#8217;s this whole narrative about Michael as a heterosexual male, hanging out with guys I know who are very heterosexual male, but there&#8217;s something interesting&#8230; he himself, would never consciously publicly&#8230; it was like he had this whole thing&#8230; he was selling the innocent, magical thing.&#8221;

claudiadoina;3431696 said:
I bet that he made the choreography for this :giggle:

I bet he did :yes:

claudiadoina;3432094 said:
Nelson George, Conversations on Michael’s Black America, June 4 2010 (@86:00)

So he goes to a party with Michael, Michael’s asking him, “Where’s Beyonce?” ‘Cause he’s never met Beyonce at this point, ’cause he wanted to see her, he made a reference about her derriere. And he goes, “I want to see the girl with the…[derriere]” So he introduces him to Beyonce.

funny if true, although doesn't sound so impossible :lol:

hhaha priceless.... also he was in a car i thought with karen faye in michael commemorated he talked about a girl who ran besised the limo and says *karen? at the same time* something like: look at here titties going... he makes a move up and down with his hands...
also priceless :)

here the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyPEXKTfqkg&playnext=1&list=PLF66FC8F6E29F1939

Oh yeah. That always cracks me up.

Here's a couple of drawings that includes Aki Fusato (my OC).

too_tight_by_prince_of_pop-d36ef8a.jpg

aki__s_question_to_mj_line_art_by_prince_of_pop-d3l9ust.jpg

Thanks. Aki does everything to get Michael's attention. She's a major flirt.

Back