Michael Jackson: An Ass Man

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Hawt. Reminds me of the almost-boobie-grab in This Is It.
And what luck because the "almost boobie-grab" :)lol:) was just posted over in the gifs thread:

2jcavkk.gif

I know! :D
in this interview, he says "watching a girl is an art" :wub: i don't know if this interview is false, i don't think so.
they say it's from 1972 :)

http://www.heeheeshamone.com/hee/michael-tells-1972/
Yes it is true :yes:, but I really do not remember where I read.

Michael is so young and it's so beautiful to see your thoughts as mature about girls. All he said was like poetry. :wub:

And what luck because the "almost boobie-grab" :)lol:) was just posted over in the gifs thread:

2jcavkk.gif

The first time I saw this on the DVD I was like "WHAAAT...??? :blink:"
Because I had totally missed it when I saw TII at the movies.
Oh Mike! Almost...! :D

The first time I saw this on the DVD I was like "WHAAAT...??? :blink:" Because I had totally missed it when I saw TII at the movies. Oh Mike! Almost...! :D
:hysterical: I saw that right away the first time we saw TII in the theater :lol: But I think I was too sad to even laugh...

a man after my own heart haha :D
:lmao:

I don't know if this has been said already, but he did tap that girl's tush in the "You Rock My World" video...

He was shy, but not all shy people are shy all the time and about everything. He was like, "No shame in looking. It's human nature, baby" and I love that side of him.

Okay, I already knew he dug some big ol' booty, but the way he was checking out Oprah's booty, that's priceless:hysterical:

-Here's another clip of Mike checkin out another butt-LOL
His eyes wide open, his hips swinging and everything:) (0:12-0:20)
He looks so sexy here:wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM3hgLRq8_0

-Gotta love it when he was shouting out "Bootay!":rofl:

from one of the BAD tour footages.
(I'm sure yall know which one I'm talkin bout even before you click here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBy-tXtr_E&feature=related

It actually started pretty early: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6bXMvrkAqg

@ 6:48
MJ: (gets up and browses through magazines on a table, picks one up and goes to sit back down)
Jermaine: Michael, please. No, he got the Playboy. He got the Playboy. (tries to snatch it away from him)
MJ: (fighting his brother off) No, sit down. (to interviewer): Now, I would like to tell you all the people on (Inaudible) (flicking through it)
Brother: (Inaudible)
Michael: …The Playboy magazine.
Jermaine: Michael, they filming you.
MJ: (looking like he’s been caught, looks up at camera and smiles)
(Continues interview flicking through magazine) @ 8:57
MJ: (flicking through the magazine) This is a big butt.

:wild: omg!! Thank you for this! Michael :nono: hahha :lol:

Hahahahah! Great post! :)

I still can't believe I missed him staring at Oprah's butt!! >.>

It's too bad I have like, no butt. xD
oh well. Michael can touch my non-existent butt nonetheless. :3

His bootie is sweet as hell though. Mmm.

in heartbreaker he does say those "come get me thighs"
hehehehe
and then as a kid he said he likes hips/butt on a woman...it's recorded somewhere!

awwww too cute! checkin out all the ladies' asses. another reason he needed them big sunglasses...he was, like what Karen said, always "fishin'"
beyonce! hahahaha

This really made me smile, thanks for posting :flowers:
Well my butt wouldn't have minded him looking at it or even doing some nice stuff to it :cheeky:
Someone with such a fantastic ass is definitely entitled to show interest in other people's asses :yes: :rollin:

so co sign !!!
:rofl:

i knew mike was an ass man,what straight man doesnt like a girl with a nice backside
?? mike probably stared at all kinds of ass over the years in those big sunglasses he always rocked. didnt he once call up the rapper foxy brown and tell her she was sexy? and i think i know why he loved dc's song 'bootylicious'

^^ :lol: this thread makes me laugh.. hehe so that's why Michael loved to put sunglasses HA! :toofunny:

I love this thread! the Oprah gif is classic! :toofunny: I Love how he was staring, not glancing over or peeking, but STARING at her ass. Love it! Mike liked his bootys in all shapes and sizes.

Last edited:
Back