Michael Jackson: An Ass Man

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
16lgweq.jpg
I love this picture. Michael is so beautiful. :wub:

Ya'll are just talking about German aspirin, right? :giggle: Germany got that ASS...
7402210g.jpg
ass+c.jpg
7402227.jpg

"Germany loves Ass, Michael!"
"And I love Ass Germany!" lol

o wow! thanks for bringing a smile to my face DI!!! and of course MJ!! aaaaah! that man is always bringing me joy! but lets not forget about him spanking Saida Garrett's butt on the Dangerous tour dvd lol!! o and "Deceitful eyes, she's got those come get me thighs" hahaha!!!

Thank you so much for this cute, hilarious post, you have no idea how much I needed that laugh. :rofl: I may be very distracted, I never noticed this singular aspect of Michael´s taste on women. ;D
Michael... :laugh: How can you be so naughty and cute at the same time? There was not and never will be anyone like you in this world! :heart:
Now I will pay (more) attention when I watch the DVDs/videos, to scenes where he´s beside a woman... (or should I say... behind a woman!!:cheeky:) I guess I will find a lot of things I´ve never noticed before! :wub:
Thanks again!!
PS: The Oprah´s gif is a winner! :D

gush this was the most hilarious thread.in 10 monthsx We never knew about this side of him , he is so naughty.lol, Thanks for begining the thread and sharing the storys and gifs.It really made my day

Back