• Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
I thought this blog post was cute and funny......"butt" its true! :rofl:
So… I’ve come to a very serious conclusion about Michael Joseph Jackson:
He was an ass man.

I present to you the evidence:

- Mark Lester:
‘We’d go out for dinner or a coffee and he would notice women walking past and say, ‘She’s so cute, she’s got a nice tush,’ but then he would be very apologetic.
- A Bodyguard for Michael Jackson in Berlin 1988 (rough translation):
When we were riding around in a car in Berlin, Michael would look at the women in miniskirts and high heels …”Look at her hips!” and “Look at her ass!” Michael would say.
However, when we passed the girl in question he realized she was a 50 year old woman.
It is needless to say that Michael and I had a good laugh about that. It goes without saying that Michael is pro ass?
- Tatiana on shooting TWYMMF with Michael:
By our fourth take, the heel of my boot was caught in the cars upholstery and Michael put his hand on my leg to help pull it out. It blew my mind that he had actually touched my leg, which I pulled away and began to tumble out of the car falling on my butt and hard too! Michael started laughing hysterically as Joe Pytka yelled, “Get up, keep it going, keep it going, and don’t stop.” As I did, Michael got out of the car and started wiping my butt off.
- Tatiana on the kiss:
As I stepped up to him and put my arms around his collar, he looked deep into my eyes, almost as though he was challenging me. Then he did this sexy little thing where he bit his bottom lip. I placed my arm around his waist, and I landed a kiss right on his smacker!
Never for a moment did I feel this was one-sided, as he at this point, put his left hand on my rear.
- Michael Lovesmith, former fellow Motown recording artist:
“Don’t believe the nonsense about Michael being gay and stuff. When there were girls around he’d talk about them to the guys and run around pinching their asses and then run away. He was a real funky street dude, know what I mean?”
- Aaron Carter:
However, Carter insisted that he thought Jackson liked women.
“He’ll see a girl and comment on her,” Carter said, “or want to touch her [bottom]. He likes girls.”
- Becky Barksdale, lead guitarist for Michael during the Dangerous World Tour:
Barksdale recalled a concert, in a town she can’t remember, where she got an unexpected surprise from the Man in the Mirror.
It was during Jackson’s mega-hit Beat It, as she ripped through the Eddie Van Halen riffs made famous on MTV. Concentrating on the song, Barksdale was paying attention to little else.
“I came out front with him and we were dancing around and playing guitar, and he was right next to me,” she said, encouraging fans to visit her website to look for photos of the two together. “We never really had any contact with each other. We’re doing the show, night after night after night. One night, I think we were in Buenes Aires, or Chile, I can’t remember which … I had my eyes shut and I’m playing guitar, doing a guitar solo. All of a sudden I feel something on my butt.
I was like, ‘Oh my God, some crazed fan had somehow gotten past security and was on stage. But he was just having fun with me. I turned around and I saw that it was him, and my jaw dropped. And the drummer, I think he skipped a beat because he was laughing so hard,” said Barksdale, who beat out hundreds of other guitarists in a closed audition to win the right to stand on stage with Jackson during the tour.
Kai Chase, his personal chef during the last months:
Interviwer: Did he ever flirt with you?
Kai: Oh yeah, he would flirt you know, in his own charming way. I remember Prince coming into the kitchen, “daddy wants to know when dinner’s going to be ready?” I said, “It’s going to be ready at 6:30.” “Okay, well when it’s ready can you come and set it on th table.” So I’m in the dining room and I’m putting the dishes down and the food and whatnot and he walks in. I have menus on the table for the kids to see. So I’m leaving the area and I have on my chef’s uniform, the chef’s jacket and on the back there’s a little openning at the back of the apron. So I have my white jeans on and I remember as I’m walking out, I turn around just to see and all of a sudden “psshht” his head turned and it was right on my tush. I was like okaaaay.
Interviewer: Fair to say that in that moment the King of Pop was reading more than one menu at the same time.
Kai: (laughing) I think so.
- Myspace post from someone who knew him:
I’ll never forget the first thing he asked me was about my aunt. He had a thing for my Aunt J in the 80′s. She was ten years older than him and about 100 pounds heavier than him. She had always been pretty big and curvacious, most of her weight settling towards her lower body. It cracked me up that after all that time he was still checking for her. My mother had always told me that she thought Michael was some kind of undercover freak. He tried to be a shy boy in his younger days but he often got caught stealing some peeks. As she says, she thinks Michael was an “ass man.”
- Carry, a friend of Diana Ross’ in the 80s:
I have caught him staring at Diana, not just her butt(which he did at times) but just her and he would have this smile on his face.
2nlxzzd.jpg

256v1mq.jpg
6iz6kx.gif

animation154.gif

Nobody was immune:

11aj3g7.jpg

Plus Michael grabs Siedah Garrett's ass during WDAN on Dangerous Tour Bucharest.
:rofl:God bless you Michael!:rofl:

Last edited:
hahaha thts so sxc i always thought he was an ass man lol

This really made me smile, thanks for posting :flowers:
Well my butt wouldn't have minded him looking at it or even doing some nice stuff to it :cheeky:
Someone with such a fantastic ass is definitely entitled to show interest in other people's asses :yes: :rollin:

I can't believe he checked out Oprah's big butt. LOL!

i would love if he checked on my butt... haha :)

how could i never notice that he checked on oprah's? he stopped doing so and smiled to himself when he realized thousands are watching the show..

haha, i love mike!

You know a man must be reeaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllly into butts if he's staring at Oprah's :lol:
I always knew MJ liked them butts he didn't seem to be into boobz that much tho lol

lol its so cute! i LOVE when he is just checking out oprahs behind :lol: ahh I love men when they do that..

Hahahaha, Thanks, Dangeorus Inc. ! This cracked me up, what a great start to start my day! :D

I guess all men are kinda of ass men, though some are more (Like me and Michael)

Best thread in ageeesss!!! :D

I couldn't stop laughing at the gif of Michael checking out Oprah's big ass. He didn't even try to hide the fact he was checking her backside out. :lol: You know he appreciated all shapes and sizes!

Lucky Tatiana - having felt Michael's hands on her butt!

Best thread in ageeesss!!! :D

I couldn't stop laughing at the gif of Michael checking out Oprah's big ass. He didn't even try to hide the fact he was checking her backside out. :lol: You know he appreciated all shapes and sizes!

Lucky Tatiana - having felt Michael's hands on her butt!

agree that was also my fav gif :D

omg I LOVED reading this! aaah what a fantastic way to start my day :lol: thank u so much for posting DI :punk:

that gif with the fan :lmao: his hand was almost there, and then "DAMN I cant do it here" LOL!

bahaha I never noticed that he checked out OPRAHs butt :toofunny:

"As I stepped up to him and put my arms around his collar, he looked deep into my eyes, almost as though he was challenging me. Then he did this sexy little thing where he bit his bottom lip. I placed my arm around his waist, and I landed a kiss right on his smacker!
Never for a moment did I feel this was one-sided, as he at this point, put his left hand on my rear."

ooohmyy :dropdead:

..and yeah, Michael you can check mine out anytime you want :angel:

^^Oh yeah MJ gets his hands on her hips too if you watch back lol
[youtube]q1hJR4cUoTo[/youtube]

:wild: wow!!!!!!!!:flowers: Thanks for posting this!!!!!! Michael an assman :naughty:

I was 100% sure about that!!!!! :lol:

Naughty boy i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Michael should have had these plates on his car:
ass+man.png

Back