MICHAEL JACKSON ART by ultrastjarna

I'll see what I can do. I have some designs in mind, but first I must try them out and see if they look ok printed on a shirt and if so I might share one :)

special wishes and requests about it I can take only as a commission ;)

lol can't wait to see it. :D ahhh don't worry, I trust you..lol I love all your designs so no special requests! ;) thanks! :flowers:

Oh wow that's simply beautiful! I really admire your talent!
I have no words, it's breathtaking how much personality your drawings and paintings has.. Wow! I wish I could finish my drawings, but i'm afraid of making mistakes..
You really inspired me to start working with my drawings again, and I wish I had a program like Photoshop so I could use my tablet - I only have a amateure program and I can't use it for projects like yours :(

But once again, you are amazing!! Keep the good work!

Michael__s_beauty_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

I love it so much!!! this is awesome!! :)

Oh wow that's simply beautiful! I really admire your talent!
I have no words, it's breathtaking how much personality your drawings and paintings has.. Wow! I wish I could finish my drawings, but i'm afraid of making mistakes..
You really inspired me to start working with my drawings again, and I wish I had a program like Photoshop so I could use my tablet - I only have a amateure program and I can't use it for projects like yours :(

But once again, you are amazing!! Keep the good work!

Hi, and thank you :)
glad to hear that I've inspired you to draw, wow :) actually I've been a tutor and inspiration to quite number of people by now so it's nice to hear that..
please do share as soon as you make something.

I actually know what are you talknig about when you say you are afraid of making mistakes. I felt something like that too once but now when I draw I am in the most beautiful place :)

Allot of people have such an amazing talent over here, how many time does it take to make this beautiful art?

Oh my God, stjarna, PERFECT! I can't believe how talented you are, I just love this! Thank you so much for doing my request! :) *Rep added*

Keep on doing what you do!

Hi, and thank you :)
glad to hear that I've inspired you to draw, wow :) actually I've been a tutor and inspiration to quite number of people by now so it's nice to hear that..
please do share as soon as you make something.

I actually know what are you talknig about when you say you are afraid of making mistakes. I felt something like that too once but now when I draw I am in the most beautiful place :)

You are very welcome! i've been on standby from drawing too long - A month or something. So I'm thankful! I feel the same as you. when i'm upset or stressed ect. I like to sit down and draw something, it makes me realx and feel good again.

Ok. I will share something I've been working on long time ago. It's not finished - sadly.
I'm sorry for the quallity I had to take the picture with my camera...
(and I hope it's ok I post it in here)
Untitled1-3.jpg

btw. I love the two new ones! You are incredible! So perfect! :D
I don't understand you can make them so fast.. I envy you ;)

btw. I love the two new ones! You are incredible! So perfect! :D
I don't understand you can make them so fast.. I envy you ;)

I draw all day long - to be more exact, I spend nights drawing and I just can't get enough of it :) I made the last one in about 6 hours maybe but I didn't leave my seat until I have finished it ;)

wow, you have talent, and you should finish this one for sure! just try to use even softer pencils, like 5B or softer to get more contrast, on the hair, the eyes, the mouth line and below chin. it will be beautiful, and I love very much the reference pic you have chosen, Soul Train awards, I am right?

I draw all day long - to be more exact, I spend nights drawing and I just can't get enough of it :) I made the last one in about 6 hours maybe but I didn't leave my seat until I have finished it ;)

wow, you have talent, and you should finish this one for sure! just try to use even softer pencils, like 5B or softer to get more contrast, on the hair, the eyes, the mouth line and below chin. it will be beautiful, and I love very much the reference pic you have chosen, Soul Train awards, I am right?

Incredible! I understand why you wont stop till you're finish. You know you actually CAN finish it ;)
I hope I just have to get used to it, then maybe it'll be easier for me to finish my artwork.. 'cause it is a bit sad they aren't done..

But aww, thank you, thank you very much for your kind words! I'll try using a softer pencil, but i'm not sure about his eyes. If I make a mistake, it will be a disaster. But I'll try. Thank you very much! And you're right it is from Soul train :D

Incredible! I understand why you wont stop till you're finish. You know you actually CAN finish it ;)
I hope I just have to get used to it, then maybe it'll be easier for me to finish my artwork.. 'cause it is a bit sad they aren't done..

But aww, thank you, thank you very much for your kind words! I'll try using a softer pencil, but i'm not sure about his eyes. If I make a mistake, it will be a disaster. But I'll try. Thank you very much! And you're right it is from Soul train :D

if you don't make some mistakes at first you won't learn ;)
you must try out many techniques and materials to see which ones suit you best.
I thought for years that I am better with graphite pencils and I was so scared to do drawings in color because it is harder to erase the mistakes. but when I tried digital drawing I've found my ultimate medium :) it's cool because even if you make a mistake you can erase it easily and it won't effect your drawing, also you have a big range of brushes and colors you can use, much more than in traditional drawing.. and your digital drawings can hold their value since you can make only a limited number of copies of them.

try softer pencils and use kneaded eraser and blending stumps if you are not already.
if a someone has talent but not a suitable material to work with he just can't do his best.
good luck :)

this is a small feature of some of my work that is not related to Michael but maybe you would like to see some other artwork that I made :)

Lion_and_Raven_by_ultrastjarna.jpg
Johnny_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

Wisdom_by_ultrastjarna.jpg
Scarlet_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

^^ :dropdead: Theres nothing left for me to say...you left me speechless :stars:

They look like real pics, not just drawings!!! Amazing!

I've designed an outfit for Mike :)
but this one was among my first digital drawings and I think I could do a better one now ;)
anyway I like how I drew his face so I might just change the outfit..

I am working at the moment on this piece. Been awhile since I drew in pencils because of that digital art stuff..
anyway it is a commission for a lovely lady from Texas. I hope she will like it. Not done yet, still more work on this one.. I hardly part from my drawings but it is always nice to know that I have my art all around the world and that people appreciate it..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back