MICHAEL JACKSON ART by ultrastjarna

np just ask anything about D.A and I'll try to help you get started ;)
I've enrolled Graphic design studies last year and since I draw every day. before that I rarely drew for years 'cause I studied something else, but now I'm back on track ;)
as soon as you have more time to draw you'll see the progress fast because besides talent it takes also a lot of practice and experimenting. you sure have talent-your collages are great :)

Thank you. I dont know anybody with graphic background even my relatives so I think I need to really depend on forumers :) I'm thinking of getting Wacom Tablet. But I'm not sure which suits me :doh:
Thank you for your compliment.I hope to go beyond fanart (collages and blending) because right now I am not fully utilizing Adobe Photoshop :doh: lol. I really appreciate that you took your time to explain me the basic stuff of art. I really hope one day I could do digital drawings too.:yes:

@ smile4mj> for starters you should just get an ordinary one to try it out an practice and later you can buy the real stuff ;) I have a common genius tablet that costs about 30 euros, but works fine for me. but sure I'll get that wacom cintiq one day.

here is my drawing for a contest on dA - Michael in Heaven. it's how I see him there..
Forever_Michael_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

@ smile4mj> for starters you should just get an ordinary one to try it out an practice and later you can buy the real stuff ;) I have a common genius tablet that costs about 30 euros, but works fine for me. but sure I'll get that wacom cintiq one day.

here is my drawing for a contest on dA - Michael in Heaven. it's how I see him there..

Thank you for the advise. I'll look for the genius tablet becoz I dint know Genius has tablet :) I'll be needing the tablet to draw for my Flash project. I'll be doomed soon becoz I dont know anything about Flash :(

That's a very beautiful art !Good luck in the contest ^^

This one is beautiful! :wub:

Thank you for the advise. I'll look for the genius tablet becoz I dint know Genius has tablet :) I'll be needing the tablet to draw for my Flash project. I'll be doomed soon becoz I dont know anything about Flash :(

That's a very beautiful art !Good luck in the contest ^^

thanks :) I didn't do it just for the contest though, I felt like doing one drawing of him this way..

I don't know flash either, but it would be fun to learn that too.

thanks to Tom and Arklove :)

I Love your work, ultrastjarna! What software do you use? Photoshop?

I Love your work, ultrastjarna! What software do you use? Photoshop?

thank you!

yes I paint in Photoshop with genius graphic tablet.
you have an interesting avatar. is it a photomanipulation or a digital painting?

from time to time I do one of these animations that show how I do my digital painting - like a speeded up process, and someone who would like to do digital art too could find it of some help..

making_of_3___by_ultrastjarna.gif

I would love to have your talent and learn stuff like that.

The photo is from the new leaked photoshoot :) Take a look at this thread:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93084 (10th post)

Thanks very much! I've heard of the auction few days ago but I didn't know about leaked pictures.

wow, your work is just amazing. i have to say im a fan of yours now :) i'll visit this thread really frequently haha. Thanks a lot for share your work

thanks, glad you like them :)

You just make them all look 100% real, I love your work.

thank you. I really give my best when it's about Michael.

I haven't been drawing much for years and last year I went back to drawing. I remember it was after seeing This is it in the cinemas I got the urge to make a drawing of him, like I would revive him for myself or something. it's hard to explain how I feel exactly on that matter, me drawing Michael..
but it's thanks to Michael and his beauty as a man and a soul I got the inspiration to draw again and I feel so good each time I finish every one of this paintings and drawings. it gives me some kind of comfort.
I've shared here many of my works but there are still some I keep for myself..

and it's thanks to Michael that I discovered I could do art like this.

Michael_Jackson_bad_live_4_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

thank you, I'll do my best :)

this is my 52 drawings for Michael.
52_drawings_for_Michael_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

:wild: wOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of them! I cant find the words!!!! Absolutely amazing work!!!!! :clapping:

:wild: wOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of them! I cant find the words!!!! Absolutely amazing work!!!!! :clapping:

thank you :hug:

Pentum, as for that picture I was thinking about it, it's very unique. and since who knows how much time will pass when we get the better quality of it, I could try and paint it, in big scales of course :)
but it won't be soon because I'm working on a very big project at the moment but as soon as it is finished I might give this a go ;)

Sounds fair, stjarna, can't wait for your next work. I'll be gone tomorrow for 3 weeks, guess I'll see something when I get back :)

Back