MICHAEL JACKSON ART by ultrastjarna

Wow!
You are so talented!
Thank you for sharing your drawings with us :flowers:
They are so incredible beautfiul, I love them :)

Wow Wow Wow , You are so good

I see you like the idea of Michael as the Phantom. so do I, very much :)
this is my entry for an ongoing contest on dA, you might like it.

The_Phantom_Michael_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

Your pictures are amazing and look very real and very emotional. You are so talented. I love your work, thank you for sharing your artwork with us :flowers:.

my newest work in pastel, 50x50cm on black paper

PURE_POWER_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

This is just beautiful, how long does a picture like this take u??? u seem to be able to pump them out, your detail is just amazing, I'm sooo jealous, I am limited to the amount of paintings I produce of MJ as my family give me a hard time about it :(

This is just beautiful, how long does a picture like this take u??? u seem to be able to pump them out, your detail is just amazing, I'm sooo jealous, I am limited to the amount of paintings I produce of MJ as my family give me a hard time about it :(

as I can see you make very big paintings. that takes a lot of time.
most of my drawings are A4 and one takes a day or two to finish. and this one took me one day, because it's pastel and it renders nice and fast.

as for the digital drawings they take from 8 to 15 hours to finish.
I draw every day :) and since I study graphic design and have a lot of things to paint and draw for the college I still get to draw Michael almost every day :) since I got my graphic tablet this January I want to learn all that is to it so I practice every day.

I am sad that you family is not more supportive of your work because your paintings are so beautiful and you should do more definitively.

Stjarna's right, Janart. Your work is very amazing too. I have limited time to do my design as well because I am majoring in programming and so many projects coming up :( But I dont stop there, at least one week, I'll be using my photoshop.I'm actually envy of you and stjarna so much because you both are so talented and gifted in drawings :wub: So Janart, dont give up on it since it's your passion. I love you work as well as stjarna's :) And stjarna,great work as always :wub:I'm getting my first tablet in a week or two. I'm excited!

Stjarna's right, Janart. Your work is very amazing too. I have limited time to do my design as well because I am majoring in programming and so many projects coming up :( But I dont stop there, at least one week, I'll be using my photoshop.I'm actually envy of you and stjarna so much because you both are so talented and gifted in drawings :wub: So Janart, dont give up on it since it's your passion. I love you work as well as stjarna's :) And stjarna,great work as always :wub:I'm getting my first tablet in a week or two. I'm excited!

:hug:
I'm glad you're getting the tablet, you'll see it's the greatest thing :)

here's one of little Michael :)
Little_Michael_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

oh hi lil Michael :) Great piece !
He is so adorable. I miss those days. Too bad I didnt get to feel the magic in the 70s-80s :(

Ya. I'm excited. Hopefully I could utilize it well for my flash project as well as drawing

That's a great idea. I would like a T-shirt design of MJ too if its not a bother

I'll see what I can do. I have some designs in mind, but first I must try them out and see if they look ok printed on a shirt and if so I might share one :)

special wishes and requests about it I can take only as a commission ;)

Back