Michael Jackson 'Bad' Remix Debuts Courtesy of Pitbull, Afrojack and DJ Buddha

i dont like this remix, and im sure Michael wouldnt like this too... he allways raise the bar so high and he is so professional, that im sure he would never let this go out in an official album. check the Thriller 25th and feel the difference on the remixes... you can feel that he worked on it!!! once again, this is just my opinion ;)

I feel that the title of this thread should have an add on: POSITIVE VIEWS ONLY...cuz that's what the intention seems to be..:scratch:

Girl, aren't you smart? :punk:

Lately, I feel I better keep my mouth shut. If I don't have something "positive"to say, I better keep it to myself.

So, let me end this post with a positive note, I'm super excited about Bad 25.

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the Deluxe Collector's Edition and just received a link to download this remix for 'free' through the Official Michael Jackson Store. Just so you know.

I'm not a fan of remixes and I really don't understand why Pitbull is popular. I can't see why a imho hardly talented person is living the live of a superstar. The Afrojack remix is ok though. It could have been a lot worse and I like it a bit more than the Thriller 25 stuff. I really wouldn't mind if they left out all remixes during MJJ's career, but the old school a-capella's and extended dance mixes that were released duing the Bad era. Those are awesome and very true to the original. This AfroJack Remix would do excellent in clubs though, and it is always great to hear a MJJ track during a night out. It would be better if they played the original songs for sure, but this is a ok alternative :).

you can download it for free, if you made a pre-order from MJ Store - just now got email with link.

To be honest, first 60 seconds for me were somewhat ok. But now, when I got the whole remix - all I can say - big lack of originality :(

But I don't care that much about remixes, so I'm looking forward for my 3CD+DVD package!

Where can I hear the full song? Is there any youtube link?

No Youtube link. Google rnbxclusive dot se. You will find it there.

LOL, Pitbull sounds so out of place with random rapping, even in spanish.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh :puke:

I actually like it! Am I the only one? Better than original Afrojack remix.

Can someone write lyrics for Pitbull verses? Thanks.

Is it rude of me to laugh at the people who slammed the Thriller 25 remixes when it came out?

i like the full pitbull remix :)

leaked on a few platforms now ;)

I just wish they'd leave the remixes to promo's and b-sides. You don't see remixes being tacked on to Bob Dylan or Bruce Springsteen re-issues.

Just got my email to download the song. Listened to it and my son came in and said is that Pitbull? I said yeah do you like it? He said its was ok but not as good as the original. And that is from a 12 year old MJ fan and he likes Pitbull.
I must admit I am not a fan of any remix as they just arent as good as the original, but thats just me.
I do agree it is ok I suppose and if it will attract new fans then so be it.

I really do like remixes....if they're done right...I find that it's rare to really find a kick-ass remix that can do justice to the original...No one expects it to be BETTER than the original, but I do expect it to give it a different direction while still staying true to the masterpiece...you don't see it too often, and with today's music, I am not surprised we're getting less than stellar results....Ah well...

I will say this, though....I'll take a shitty remix any day over tampering of Michael's demos, or unreleased stuff, that's for sure ;)

Last edited:
p6dlc.jpg

I'm starting to like it... First I didn't like Pitbull's voice and found it a mismatch... but after more listening I find the combination really interesting... the contrasts between the styles of Michael's wonderfull himself, Afro Jack's (good) remixing and Pitbull 's (mismatching) rapping voice are really really interesting to listen to and to experience, for me, it is fun to me, makes me smile :))

Actually the full was released... and after i listened to it, i still stand by my opinion....putting another singer(pitbull or whoever) into an already made remix is a great mistake.....and btw pitbull verse in the middle of the song is ways better that the one in the beginning :D

I got a free download link of the remix yesterday (because we ordered the Bad 25 case?) and it's not half as bad as I had been reading.

It sounds funny ..but i liked it.

THIS is what they should've done with BAD:

[youtube]Kdy8JbWaE1A[/youtube]

I mean, just listen how smooth and cool it sounds like @0:40 when Mike comes in.

Sadly, today's mainstream music we hear on the radio and TV HAS to have this boring "club beat". No style anymore. No originality. Just same synths, same weird sound effects that sounds like my toilet flushing or robots having sex to create a melody. I really miss the 90s and early 2000s mainstream music. It was so much better.

Hmm. - Different...

Don't know what I think really...

Back