Michael Jackson biographer Ian Halperin preps new documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Please don't shoot the messager. Please move or delete if need be.

Michael Jackson biographer Ian Halperin preps new documentary

12:09 PM - Thursday March 18th,2010 - USAToday
Michaeljacksonx-inset-community.jpg

Celeb biographer Ian Halperin, whose tell-all Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson hit the best-seller list last year, is putting the final touches on an accompanying documentary, due out this summer.

According to Variety,
Halperin is now finishing an 88-minute film entitled Gone Too Soon taken from the more than 300 hours of footage he shot inside Jackson's camp. The film is slated to be unveiled at next month's MIPTV conference in Cannes, France, and is set for a theater run in Canada and France on June 25, the one-year anniversary of Jackson's death. There is no word yet on a U.S. release.

Film footage reportedly includes video and audio recordings of Jackson, as well as interviews with the singer's manager, chef, spiritual adviser, hairstylist, trainer, protective agent and attorney.

Links:
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ographer-ian-halperin-preps-new-documentary/1
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/blogs/pop...sons-Last-Years-the-Documentary-88425727.html
*I never purchased the Unmasked. Just reporting here.*

Last edited:
Never have I wanted to cut a mans teeth out with a spoon until now!! Cant stand the guy

Ouch, Forgive me for posting this. I don't like him either.. I just think it is fair that the Community here knows what this person intends to release about Michael. I don't want to upset anyone. Wish we could stop this sort of thing.

although i believe this guy came up with a lot of ludicrous lies in his book in order to sell it, he has said that after looking at all the evidence he could find, he believes that MJ was not guilty of any of the horrible charges against him which in a way is important.

The estate should be contacted about this if they don't know already

horrible idea, why would anyone go to the theater to watch this fools film about MJ. The public needs to know that this guy is scum

That is why I am glad Larry Nimmer has gotten The Untold Story of Neverland out to the public. I hope that it can be aired on TV too,someday soon.

although i believe this guy came up with a lot of ludicrous lies in his book in order to sell it, he has said that after looking at all the evidence he could find, he believes that MJ was not guilty of any of the horrible charges against him which in a way is important.
There's a quote that I like

"you can put water in poison.....but it's still poison"
I'd rather have all truth instead of some truth/some lie

Oh my GOd, but the family once again does NOTHING to stop this, and then everyone says that im against the Jackson family.... They could SUE this Halperin, yet they do NOTHING....

I know Michael is now gone and therefor people believe thay can say any sort of crazy thing but thats cause the FAMILY NEVER SUES, NEVER EVEN TRIED TO STOP THEM.... i know then can say that "Oh we cant sue everyone, but here is ONE GUY, this ONE GUY NEEDS TO BE SHUTED, he's completely out of his mind, i mean only because Michael was famous does that not give him the right to create lies to GAIN MONEY,
but why is that this Jackson family, Michael's own family does NOTHING to stop HIM.... its so frustrating... Im getting tired they better do something, many fans are tired of defending now, ITS THEIR TIME TO WORK...IS NOT GOOD FOR THEM...

SO JACKSON FAMILY GET UP AND WORK.... you are the ones loosing here. Do it for Michael, someone there, a brother do something, for real.

*middle-finger* :angry:

Is there a way we can stop this? Surely even fools can see through his lies...

Isn't defamation and slander illegal?

There's a quote that I like

"you can put water in poison.....but it's still poison"
I'd rather have all truth instead of some truth/some lie

i understand what you are saying but in MJ's life the worst thing to happen to him was the allegations and if someone on the best sellers list believes he is not guilty then others should now begin to realise that too
i cannot understand where he got all the things he said and i know that they are stupid but atleast he believes what we know is true aswell. :)
btw i am in no way supporting him yet he does believe that the most horrible thing mj was accused of is not true which is in a way a silver lining when all those stupid little things are obviously not true. :)

*middle-finger* :angry:

Is there a way we can stop this? Surely even fools can see through his lies...

Isn't defamation and slander illegal?
Is not our job, is the Jackson family job, they have all the money Michael left, they are the ones who CAN ACTUALLY STOP THAT CRAZY INDIVIDUAL CALLED IAN HALPERIN this guy is completely OUT OF HIS MIND, he's totally insane..., you all know crazy ppl NEVR STOPS unless SOMEONE WITH AUTORITY ON THIS (Michael's FAMILY) STOP THIS. See im tired of that family doing nothing , ITS THEIR JOB NOW.

^

Girl, chill....

Holy cow... I know that Ian Halperin is a piece of scum but don't blame the WHOLE Jackson family for his idiocy. First: why don't you blame the lawyers in charge of Mike's estate as well, not just the family.

If fans don't know by now Michael did not molest anyone and you need this joker to show you then I feel bad for you

^

Girl, chill....

Holy cow... I know that Ian Halperin is a piece of scum but don't blame the WHOLE Jackson family for his idiocy. First: why don't you blame the lawyers in charge of Mike's estate as well, not just the family.
Im chilling already, im pretty explosive i admit...

It goes to Michael's lawyers AS WELL, BOTH

If fans don't know by now Michael did not molest anyone and you need this joker to show you then I feel bad for you
Its amazing how they use any opportunity to promote their Sh*t, perfect opportunity now cause of the whole deal thing.... these people will have what they deserve, someone will do something... im mean its time for the ones with real authority to STEP IN

I don't think we should be giving this guy any attention. Close the thread?

I think it's not a good idea to give him the attention he's craving for.The doc will end up in the crapper just like his book...(lol@bestseller)

You know what's irritating about this? :glare: Is that there are people like This Ian guy who clain to have been "great buddies:pleasantry:" with Michael and talking shit the next...but still wanting to feel so freakin' important. What an asshole. Pardon the lingo..but I wish I could say that to Ian's ugly face! Or kick him in the leg... whichever MJ would think is appropriate..or the funniest.:smilerolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back