Michael Jackson Gifs

Re: Michael jackson gifs

ONZk9d.gif

this has to be the best MJ gif of all motha****in time lol

I know the woman that made this .gif (it was a feel-better present for a friend of ours) and our minds were blown when it exploded on tumblr lol - and it is exactly her humor omg she's hilarious, I love her.

Here are a couple of my faves.

6tmu7p.gif

lollllllzzzzzzzzz forever at his faaaaaaaaaaceeeeee omg this clip is the BEST I can never find it though. He was in Italy! For an awards show! Omg I'm crying thinking about it. This is in reaaall speed!

33k9ixj.gif
Bless whoever made this. Bless.
This is barely OT and clearly from ONTD but omg I cant:

21dermh.gif

why are microphone stands so lucky??? it's not fair:girl_tantrum:

Im embarrassed and shy to say it, but very few things are as sexually exciting to me as him running his hand up and down the body of that mic stand.
Whew.

aaww that's nothing to be embarrassed about!!
he know you like it!!!
Want-to-be-that-microphone-stand-michael-jackson-32009343-122-251.gif

Wow... Just wow! He looks so hot here! But the commercial itself doesn't impress me. The music is wrong! Why did they pick that one? And the editing spoils Michaels dancing. But the master himself does not disappoint us! I just wish the camera could rest upon the dancing couple and the passion more, and not the running around and all that stuff. I wonder what Michael thougth about the video himself? Like...personally. It didn't feel like his work at all! He was just a piece in a pepsi game, and I don't like it. He deserves more than that!

Back