Michael Jackson "Immortal" Album Announcement

hmm, I really wanna hear Human Nature.

Anyone could PM a link?

Thriller,Jam and Threatened are probably my favourites. I haven't listened properly yet but I can't wait to have the CD!

I suggest Dangerous and Thriller. Thrilller's intro is SO good!

My favourites: Workin' Day And Night, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground), Dangerous, Another Part of Me, Threatened, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Beat It, Jam, Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us, Immortal Megamix.

I agree with most of them. TDCAU was a bit too slow for me though.

So are there any changes to the vocals themselves in the song? I've heard that there's been auto-tune/pitch-altering.

So are there any changes to the vocals themselves in the song? I've heard that there's been auto-tune/pitch-altering.

I am almost sure that TDCAU's been slowed. WBSS is also changed, not sure how though :)

The album is amazing so far my favorite track is Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version)

But please everyone buy the album let's make sure it's goes to #1

I'm glad that they remove "questionable" "Ha Ha" from Monster in Is It Scary/Threatened. Great album.

My fav is also Is It Scary/Threatened (Immortal Version), so amazing!:cheeky:

I'm usually no big fan of remixes but this album sounds good (from what I heard of it). I can't wait to buy it!

I downloaded it, but why the hell did they put a laughing group of children as intro to gone too soon ? ? ? Does it has something to do with the Cirque show ??? I don't get it.

I have heard the tracks are mixed together so you mostly have no clean start & end, so I think we will have to buy the 1cd & 2cd version, well does not matter to me, I already planned that....

I cannot wait to buy this!!!! I've resisted pre ordering as it never comes on time and buying it before work on Monday!!!! Cannot wait!!!!

Jesus some of these mixes are great, job well done I'd say :)

They Don't Care About Us is just stunning, phenomenal climax which dare I say it is probably better than the original, that choir is brilliant

I wasn't going to buy this as it was just another remix album. But, I have been hearing such good reviews about it. I guess I better loosen up my purse strings. (And believe me, they have been very tight. LOL!)

kermit.gif

I really had my doubts to buy the CD because I find most of the times Michael's mixes dissaponting but in this case occured the opposite, those are the best mixes I've ever heard! YAY :thumbs_up:

Those songs are amazing!

I love the BEN version - so different.
TDCAU - GREATNESS!!
Thriller - AMAZING!
threatened/Is It Scary - the BEST!
Will You Be There - EPIC!

I am so impressed with this release!
I like all the songs, only problem is each CD is like one long song. - So when you press play, it's a musical journey you'll get on, so it is not meant to be skipped through. :lol:

Once you start the first song you have to listen to all songs till the cd is over. :)

Bravo to those who mixed this CD. - GREAT JOB !

I don't think I'll be buying this... Got a chance hearing the complete 2 disc set today, and I didn't like it that much. I don't want to sound negative about it. I just wanted to speak my heart. Loved the new "Human Nature" though. But I'm still looking forward to it's release, since so many of you guys like it! I'm happy for you :)

I will try to make a fade in & fade out on each tracknumber for myself to add it to my iTunes. Maybe the iTunes tracks don't have the mixed together parts on it . . .

Can someone be so kind to PM the link for the deluxe edition? thanks
DOn;t worry, I have already pre-order 2 copies, but I'm dying to hear it

I haven't listened to Gone Too Soon for 2 years. I don't think I'm ready to either. :( The talking parts are a beautiful touch. It's a very theatrical album, I do enjoy the Clearer vocals. Even with a remix, MJ is still the best! (Always will be too :D)

I will buy the album just for TDCAU alone...when I heard the choir version at the show I had chills...:wild:

I have not listened to anything lol. I am patiently waiting for my cds to arrive. You guys are tempting me to hear it lol.

but you saw the show, eh?

I did. I loved it. But to be honest some of the music I don't remember how it sounded. I was focusing on the dancers and whenever Michael came on the screen. The 2 hours went by so fast.

Back