Michael Jackson: King of Soda Pop

Moulin Rouge

Proud Member
http://www.thedirtfloor.com/2010/08/29/michael-jackson-king-of-soda-pop/

As part of the opening for the Michael Jackson Movie Showing at the Regent on La Brea, Artist Dan Seaton Brown created this amazing Aluminum Can Sculpture of Michael Jackson on La Brea Ave near Melrose.

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-6.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-12.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-9.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-8.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-7.jpg

michael-jackson-aluminum-cans-street-art-2.jpg

It's amazing that he can get such a good likeness from soda cans!

Wow, gotta admire all the work that went into that.

On a somewhat related note, there's a Pepsi ad on the back cover of MJ's TIME Magazine issue that was released soon after his death that said "You will always be the King of Pop." I always thought that was a really cool play on words.

WOW, thanks for sharing....

i love it , this is amazing !

What an amazing work ! I love it :clapping::clapping:

Wow, gotta admire all the work that went into that.

On a somewhat related note, there's a Pepsi ad on the back cover of MJ's TIME Magazine issue that was released soon after his death that said "You will always be the King of Pop." I always thought that was a really cool play on words.

Really ? that's pretty cool !:wub:

That is nice. I wonder how long it took to make that? It shows that Michael is all around us always. "You Are Not Alone"

Michael certainly sent the cola wars into high gear. so much so, that Billy Joel wrote a song about it. "We Didn't Start The Fire".

Woah, I can't believe this is possible! That's art right there.

Wow thanks for posting! Its amazing, how one earth did they get Michael out of cans?! Can't just be cans surely??...wow.

Oh my god that's so cool. When I saw the thread I thought it was going to be an MJ drink that was meant to come out like the HIStory drink in the 90s but this is so cool.

Oh my god that's so cool. When I saw the thread I thought it was going to be an MJ drink that was meant to come out like the HIStory drink in the 90s but this is so cool.
i totally forgot about that.

This is simply amazing! Respect for the artist and it's really nice to see that Michael is the inspiration for so many tributes! He'd so love that...

:(

Back