Michael Jackson seen in baby ultrasound scan

soooo....like...this morning, i bit into my piece of toast and i left the crusts and like OMG!!!!1111ONEONEONE......THE SHAPE LEFT LOOKED LIKE MICHAELS RIGHT BIG TOE!!!!

As silly as this is I can actually see Michael's image in the scan! If you look to the right of the pic away from the babys head it looks like Michael is standing there, curly hair, white glove and even the arm band on his arm. I don't normally see stuff like this but even though this is so weird..I can really see it!
Also in the article she said she was going to call her baby Michael if its a boy - that's what I have decided too. There will probably be thousands of boys named Michael over the next few years.

I cannot see his face in it. The baby looks like his ear. It looks like his face from the side I guess.

OMG!!!!!!!!

I wished I'm as lucky enough to have Michael appear in my ultrasound too one day... =p

I SEE IT NOW! Took forever to find him, but I GOT THERE! He looks cute. Only his nose is huge and he has a devilish goatee. Luckily the glove is intact.

Back