Michael Jackson shows to be recorded for future broadcasting? [All related threads merged]

im sure they would sell. but look. we only had one concert released so far! and that was a concert we allready knew!
plus, I dont belive he is abel to dance as fast as on the dangerous tour! so michael will probably think that we dont find it entertaining to watch a "slow" show, rather than seeing a dangerous tour show!
can you feel me or dont i make sense?

I would expect the entire 50 shows to be recorded in HD format for future use!

But im pretty sure that it'll be the very first show that gets aired on tv live!

im sure they would sell. but look. we only had one concert released so far! and that was a concert we allready knew!
plus, I dont belive he is abel to dance as fast as on the dangerous tour! so michael will probably think that we dont find it entertaining to watch a "slow" show, rather than seeing a dangerous tour show!

Well if we didnt find it entertaining to go to a slow show, why would we be going to see him live in the first place:S Better yet, if he didnt think we would find it entertaining, why would he do the shows in the first place?

Maybe your right and there wont be a dvd or blu ray release. But I think at least one concert will be shwon on tv in HD, which is still good!

Re: "The Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing"

Okay there is apparently something wrong with my registration with them because I don't seem to get half of the e-mails others do? I didn't get an e-mail from them...

But yeah, it would make sense if the shows are recorded. They had the same kind of things all over the stadium during the HIStory concerts saying the concerts will be taped.
You know When this and the vote for your ideal set list infor was posted i checked my email and didn't get anything. I just checked it a few minutes ago and it was there. So maybe it takes time for them to send them out or that your email just gets them later. I know mines do. The same thing happen with the precode. Or is it that you're not getting any mails from them at all?

LOL, that's a rather weird move by Mike in your signature pic, i mean the one on the right.
I was thinking the same things. lol

anywho this is gonna be on tape. How exciting:wild:. I might be on DVD. OMGod the pressure it on:dropdead:. I gotsta fine something HOT to wear fa sho'.

It is good new that they going to record the show :)

Thanks for this. I didn't get this email. The one I got was about a Billie Jean download.

Wow! It certainly sounds like all of them are going to be recorded and probably even be available:

50 SOLD OUT Nights!
The O2 arena ~ London

Michael Jackson wants to hear from you!

What are your favorite songs? What would your dream set list include? Old and new, popular or obscure, your favorite songs may have a special meaning to you, recall a fond memory, or simply be a great dance tune.

Everyone can vote! Everyone should create your ideal set list. Even if you weren't one of the lucky ones to buy tickets to the sold out concerts at The O2 arena in London you may still see songs from your ideal set list performed! The Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing, more details to follow in the upcoming months!
So hurry, your votes must be received by Tuesday, 24th March, 2009.

How cool would that be if they would make those shows available for download!?

Arghh man, I sure hope I don't pop up on the footage :laugh:

He's doing 50 (!) concerts, so I do believe that Michael will do everything he can to make it a nice entertaining show!

A live-recording must be a representation of the real concerts, so why not release it on a blu-ray?

Tina Turner is doing the same thing; she's 69 years old and tonight (saturday March 21st), she's recording her live concert in the Netherlands...

So in other words, I do believe that the concerts will absolutely worth to be released!

but they wont record every show?
i guess the first and maybe the final one =( too bad lol

they will all get recorded.

and the best bits will be edited together.
they always do that.
and the O2 always record whos playing.

Re: This Is It concerts to be televised....

i think there will be none! Haha x'd why would there???

4 those who cant see michael and plus money hello,mike wud mank even more bank than hes already getting

sure he will record them in HD, its a must, in this era. but i think he might film them in 3D. that will be really cool :)

Something like 'Shine A Light' like the Rolling Stones and Scorsese did would be awesome!

Or maybe even an iTunes deal. Commercials. Concert video downloads etc.

Guys which one has the best chance of getting the rights for at least one show - BBC or ITV ?

omg i think this fab news !!!!!!!! cant wait to see it on the tele !!!!!! i love that michael mania is back and better than ever !!!

It would be awsome if MJ's concert on the opening night 8th July is shown live accross cinemas in the UK!!!! So those fans who didnt manage to get tickets would still be able to watch it live on the big screen!!!
And yess a 3D version would be awsome!!

Glove that is one fantastic idea and i know the pix would be brimming over in capacity.

Terry

^ U2 did this and did a cinema release, imagine what Michael could do

yeah i saw U2s concert in theater. It concert was from 05 which released in 2008.

Id be happy with just a blu ray with tons of extras and bonus features.

Back