Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' KINECT FOOTAGE - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

I have a Wii & PS3, now I'm gonna have to buy an Xbox & Kinect :doh:

Is it just me or is the Wii version looking cooler than the Kinect version? I mean, in all Wii footage you see the characters dancing and what not, and in that one Kinect footage you don't see all that...how come? :(

Is it just me or is the Wii version looking cooler than the Kinect version? I mean, in all Wii footage you see the characters dancing and what not, and in that one Kinect footage you don't see all that...how come? :(

With Kinect its you dancing not Michael so you could freestyle if you want, yet you do have backing dancers behind you to follow the moves etc

APOM is going to be a Wal-Mart exclusive track? I wonder if all the big stores are going to get an exclusive track. I hope this doesn't turn out like the DVD/Blu-Ray release of This Is It - having to research a bunch of "exclusives" from various stores and figure out which ones you want the most.

I just checked the Walmart (u.s.), Target, Best Buy, Amazon, and Best Buy websites, and I didn't see any information about exclusives yet.

Last edited:

With Kinect its you dancing not Michael so you could freestyle if you want, yet you do have backing dancers behind you to follow the moves etc

It would have been much better if the silhouette wasn't so buggy. But eh I still think it would be the best version

It's just damn awesome to see MJ there himself, ah well...we'll see.

Speed Demon looks like so much fun!!

List of confirmed songs [From Wikipedia

* Bad
* Beat It
* Billie Jean
* Black or White
* Earth Song
* Ghosts
* The Girl Is Mine
* Rock With You
* Smooth Criminal
* Speed Demon
* They Don't Care About Us
* Thriller
* Who Is It
* Workin’ Day and Night

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gmlMNGWxgvo?fs=1&amp;hl=da_DK"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gmlMNGWxgvo?fs=1&amp;hl=da_DK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RmLkxVX1l4?fs=1&amp;hl=da_DK"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RmLkxVX1l4?fs=1&amp;hl=da_DK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The rabbit is cool :D

Was just coming here to post the new Speed Demon video, that better be in the Kinect version, Moonwalker was such a fun movie!

I so love the inclusion of Speed Demon!!! I so wanted to dance with that rabbit when i was a kid, and now i can=D

I must say, the graphic is impressive. Speed Demon gameplay looked good. But it's Wii, which sucks IMO (controller).

I'm really liking the footage! My mother says I've been neglecting my Wii (bought it to keep fit...I'm being lazy at the moment, ha!) perhaps this will make me play on it more regularly!

And dats what I'm gettn!

If you check out Ubisoft's YouTube channel, they have added videos for gameplay of "Another Part of Me" and "Dirty Diana". :D

the apom dancing is KINDA like the end of captain eo?

I dont want to dampen your hopes for Kinect version but people that have played have said so much of the *delay and lag* im all for ps3 move its going to be wallop the other versions PLUS i can sing to all Michaels hits!!

People that say no body scanning should take a look at Kung FU live! its dioing it!!

Terry

Back