Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' DS video & TDCAU - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

. You'll enjoy yourself and with your friends (up to 4 people at the same time) but you'll be amazed by playing with Michael and the Rabbit on *Speed Demon*. FANTASTIC. :punk::punk:

Ele74

:eek: :eek: :eek:...OMG OMG!!! are u serious???? that would be awesome :wild:

How do u kno about speed demon and the dancing rabbit being on the game??

-Dal

Michaelmania is the italian ambassador for Ubisoft with MJ EXPERIENCE, we tested a few songs in a Thriller week end in a theme park last week end.
For now... the Speed Demon song is the best. :punk:

Ele74

...OMG OMG!!! are u serious???? that would be awesome

Sure... we played.... and we have it also on video but we don't have the authorization to reveal it a the moment.

Ele74

Re: Good Morning America Previews the New Michael Jackson Video Game

The dancing is pure Travis Payne... it's like watching him dance with a Michael Jackson mask on. Weird.

Re: Good Morning America Previews the New Michael Jackson Video Game

The dancing is pure Travis Payne... it's like watching him dance with a Michael Jackson mask on. Weird.

i agree... oh well.. still looks awesome..

-Dal

Sure... we played.... and we have it also on video but we don't have the authorization to reveal it a the moment.

Ele74

Ok thanx

I wonder if the game becomes a massive hit, do you think we could see a Michael Jackson Rock Band or Guitar Hero versions next year (they had some success with The Beatle), there's some great riffs that would work in Rock Band, BOW, Beat It, Give into Me, Speed Demon the list is endless, imagine Smooth Criminal on the drums....we can always hope!

I think this game will open a new standard in these kind of "dance game", really.... it's really fun... expecially when you play 2/3/4 people together.

Ele74

:( Eventhough I'd love to buy it, it's not worthwhile in my case. I wish I didn't use a walker at least one day! :(

I think this game will open a new standard in these kind of "dance game", really.... it's really fun... expecially when you play 2/3/4 people together.

Ele74

Did you play Just Dance? If so then how does this game compare?

Did you play Just Dance? If so then how does this game compare?

no, not really. But i saw this one, and it was not the final product yet. And it was brilliant. More than you can see in pictures. Believe me. Michael's music, song texts to sing if you want, possibility to play together (with friends will be the real fun), nice coreographies.... not 100% Michael Jackson's movements, something adapted to play an easy, medium and hard mode, but very unique game.

Ele74

Wii version looks like a total fail

anyone already posted that the songs inside the game will be 27 and you can set up some kind of *school mode* to learn Michael's dance movements? Also a dedicated website is coming...

Ele74

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/10/21/michael-jackson-delay/

Once known as "Michael Jackson: The Game," Ubisoft switched things up to re-title their November 26 release "Michael Jackson: The Experience." Things got more interesting when the game's Move and Kinect compatibility came to light, but neither the Xbox 360 nor PlayStation 3 edition will accompany their PlayStation Portable, Wii and DS counterparts to stores next month, as they've been re-categorized as Q1 2011 products.

"We're giving our teams more time to develop the Kinect and Move versions to ensure we deliver awesome experiences that take full advantage of the new technologies," an Ubisoft representative told IGN. The Wii and portable versions of "The Experience" will still be out on time, according to the report.

The delay explains why we didn't see Ubi's Jackson project on the complete list of Kinect launch window titles. "Dance Central" and "DanceEvolution" were both on there, though, so if your motion-controlled dance game cravings are through the roof, you will have options in a few weeks.

"MJ: The Experience" specializes in teaching you how to move like Mike, however, which distinguishes it in a competitive market right now. With dance games in style for the 360 and PS3 this season, it may be smart to spend some extra time polishing as Ubisoft says their developers are doing. Then, if there's a second wind of dance game hunger after the new year, they'll be there to snatch up everyone's post-holiday spare change.

Were you looking forward to see "MJ: The Experience" get hear before December? Which upcoming dance releases have your attention right now? Share your responses with us in the comment section below.

'Michael Jackson' game delayed
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-talks-real-id-michael-jackson-game-delayed/1
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Ubisoft's video game tribute to Michael Jackson has been delayed until next year, IGN reports. The publisher cites the need for more development time for Michael Jackson: The Experience, which will with Microsoft's Kinect motion controls and Sony's PlayStation Move. Versions for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii and PlayStation Portable remain slated for release on November 23.

Another small info... "Another Part Of Me" is a part of the tracklist inside (or as a bonus track) MJTE.

Ele74

I can't waitt! eeeeee

Just played Dance Central 2 on the Wii (same game engine as The Experience from Ubisoft) really good game very addictive.

:( Eventhough I'd love to buy it, it's not worthwhile in my case. I wish I didn't use a walker at least one day! :(

Do you have a Wii? I wonder if you can play the Wii version while sitting down, since the Wiimote is the only thing picking up motion,. I"m not sure if that would be fun for you, but it might be an option.

anyone already posted that the songs inside the game will be 27 and you can set up some kind of *school mode* to learn Michael's dance movements? Also a dedicated website is coming...

Ele74

I wasn't too excited for the Wii version of this game (I just didn't understand the concept of dancing with a Wiimote, I guess), but your posts have made me reconsider - lol! Do you have any idea on when you can release your video of the game?

No Smooth Criminal lean shoes? No sell. Just kidding!!

This looks so fun!

I wasn't too excited for the Wii version of this game (I just didn't understand the concept of dancing with a Wiimote, I guess), but your posts have made me reconsider - lol! Do you have any idea on when you can release your video of the game?

Already asked Ubisoft about it a few days ago. The answer was: No. We can't release it. It's an Estate decision. There're a lot of limitations about how we can say/tell or reveal or not... Ubisoft itself had a lot of pressure from the Estate. They want everything carefully verified and tested. Every song, every move, every website name, every promotional occasion of the game, everything. And *I suppose* this will show us the best product.

Ele74

Already asked Ubisoft about it a few days ago. The answer was: No. We can't release it. It's an Estate decision. There're a lot of limitations about how we can say/tell or reveal or not... Ubisoft itself had a lot of pressure from the Estate. They want everything carefully verified and tested. Every song, every move, every website name, every promotional occasion of the game, everything. And *I suppose* this will show us the best product.

Ele74

That's too bad. It's good that the Estate is checking everything, I suppose. But, it seems like videos from fans themselves would help sales.

Anyway, thanks for telling us your thoughts.

As much as even the Wii version looks quite fun, I think I will wait until the Xbox or ps3 versions are released...especially the Xbox version....

As much as even the Wii version looks quite fun, I think I will wait until the Xbox or ps3 versions are released...especially the Xbox version....

You do realize the PS3 version will be almost identical to the Wii version except for the karoake feature right?

You do realize the PS3 version will be almost identical to the Wii version except for the karoake feature right?

Yeah, I know..I don't want it on the ps3...i want it on the Xbox...we're getting one anyways..a good deal on one, with the Kinect .....my bf has wanted one anyways for a while...we have the other systems...

Does anyone know if JAM, Wanna be Startin' Somethin' or Dangerous will be on the game?

Back