Michael Jackson: The Experience - Discussion News And Updates Thread

Re: 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' KINECT FOOTAGE - UPDATES Pg1 [Merged]

Wow. It's over 3 AM here I guess I need to get some sleep right away
I even made mistakes with the names LOL

haha wow.. yea man get some rest... NEW MJ SONG NEXT WEEK!!!

-Dal

Just saw the trailer and saw the website address but it's not working yet :S hope it gets launched soon

Updated Track List
• Bad
• Beat It
• Billie Jean
• Black or White
• Dirty Diana
• Earth Song
• Ghost
• Rock with You
• Smooth Criminal
• Speed Demon
• Streetwalker
• The Girl Is Mine
• They Don’t Care About Us
• Thriller
• Who Is It
• Workin’ Day And Night

i just got the kinect it totally beats wii's ass!!!
so i'll be waiting for the xbox version of the game :D

i wonder what other songs will be added to the playlist.... I think

-Man in the mirror
-The way you make me feel
-Remember the time
-You rock my world
-Human Nature
-Jam
-Maybe dangerous?

What about Scream? :/
You guys have totally forgot that one.. :p

Moonwalker.Fan;3051291 said:
Updated Track List
• Bad
• Beat It
• Billie Jean
• Black or White
• Dirty Diana
• Earth Song
• Ghost
• Rock with You
• Smooth Criminal
• Speed Demon
• Streetwalker
• The Girl Is Mine
• Thriller
• Who Is It
• Workin’ Day And Night

Source?

Smooth05 said "Scream" and "You Rock My World" and some other songs were included in the game.. they just havent been officially announced yet..

im thinkin that the full tracklist should come out within a week or so..

-Dal

i just got the kinect it totally beats wii's ass!!!
so i'll be waiting for the xbox version of the game :D

Kinda funny since they aren't exactly the same thing..

The Wii, The Xbox Kinect and the DS! Are 3 different games (versions) really of an MJ game just with the same songs and title! That's how I see it! I plan to get them all!

But, first up for me will be the Wii version because I like the Wii system always wanted one! So I will get one with this game! I like that the MJ Wii game has more of an MJ "look" with the clothes and the background of MJ vids! :yes:

The Xbox will be like ur him on stage which is damn cool! :punk:The DS looks the coolest and cutest though, it looks like him more in the face :wub: something the Wii doesn't even offer

Moonwalker.Fan;3051291 said:
Updated Track List
• Bad
• Beat It
• Billie Jean
• Black or White
• Dirty Diana
• Earth Song
• Ghost
• Rock with You
• Smooth Criminal
• Speed Demon
• Streetwalker
• The Girl Is Mine
• Thriller
• Who Is It
• Workin’ Day And Night

Thanks I hope 'the girl is mine' is from Thriller 25.

that's a nice tracklist, though there are a few glaring omissions (DSTYGE is the first that comes to mind). But I can see them releasing more songs along the way as DLC, so it makes sense if they keep a couple of big ones in the can for now, so to speak.

I only have a DS. I really want to get a Wii

in the closet is confirmed...

This is going to be wild, I am going to look like a fool in front of the TV!
But am I right in understanding that the wii version its really just monitoring what is going on in your right hand?

In The Closet

The dancing is...um, questionable.

in the closet is confirmed...

how? where? source?

-Dal

EDIT: Nevermind.. didnt see the video before i posted.. but yeah im not too sure bout this one.. haha.. show us SCREAM and YRMW!!!

-Dal

Last edited:

Omg omg! In the closet!! Hawt!!!

Hadn't watched that ITC-clip before. LMAO! That's...interesting. :ph34r: If I dance like that with my male friends it will look absolutely ridiculous. :lmao: And if I dance like that alone, it will only look sad. lol

about the ps3 release. i havent followed the news about the release, but is the ps3 release later, in 2011, cause the ps3 is jailbreaked 3 months ago?

DSTYGE

mjchris;3068282 said:
about the ps3 release. i havent followed the news about the release, but is the ps3 release later, in 2011, cause the ps3 is jailbreaked 3 months ago?

Not exactly, the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions were delayed so the developers could have more time with the motion sensing hardware (Xbox Kinect & Playstation Move).

michealjackson_large.jpg

Bad?
Ubisoft have announced the latest tracks for their forthcoming Michael Jackson Experience game. Along with the other tracks already announced fans will be able to dance (and sing) along to Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, Will You Be There and In The Closet. As you would expect the game – out on Nov 23rd – is fully Wii, Move and Kinect compatible though Kinect users are restricted to one player at a time.

Yes, Michael Jackson Experience won't drag you away from Black Ops or WoW: Cataclysm this Christmas. And no, Jarvis Cocker probably won't be splashing out. But this is likely to be a huge Just Dance-style chart hit. Anyway, the confirmed track listing so far is:

· Bad

· Beat It

· Billie Jean

· Black or White

· Dirty Diana

· Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

· Earth Song

· Ghosts

· In The Closet

· Rock with You

· Smooth Criminal

· Speed Demon

· Streetwalker

. The Girl Is Mine

· They Don't Care About Us

· Thriller

· Who Is It

· Will You Be There

· Workin' Day And Night

Source

Very excited to see the choreography for Who is It.

Whoopi Goldberg likes Michael Jackson Wii game on The View

* November 12th, 2010 12:46 pm ET

Whoopi Goldberg, on the ABC talk show The View, introduced a new Michael Jackson Wii game that is likely to be a hot ticket for Christmas gifts this year. Goldberg, celebrating her 55th birthday on the November 12, 2010 episode of The View, showed off some of her favorite things, includding the Michael Jackson The Experence Game. Celebrity homemaking expert Martha Stewart was on hand to help celebrate Whoopi's birthday.

Ubisoft has partnered with Michael Jackson's estate to create the game Michael Jackson The Experence. The brand new game does not hit the stores until November 23, 2010, but lucky members of The View's studio audience received a copy as a gift.

The video game gives fans the chance to step into the King of Pop's shoes and learn his signature dance moves. A dancer demonstrated the video game, appearing to dance along with Michael Jackson and his backup dancers.

Michael Jackson The Experence Game is priced at $29.99 to $49.99. facebook.com/michaeljacksontheexperience

Speaking of Christmas, or Holiday, shopping, Whoopi also endorsed other products that sound like they would make excellent gifts for others, or treats for yourself. Whoopi's favorites include: Harney & Sons Teas, Aroma Home Fuzzy Friend Slippers, Toto Portable Washlet and Heat Surge-n-Glow Amish fireplace.

http://www.examiner.com/cable-tv-in...rg-likes-michael-jackson-wii-game-on-the-view

VIDEO:http://kotaku.com/5688527/the-michael-jackson-experience-makes-the-view-audience-scream

Whoopi Goldberg likes Michael Jackson Wii game on The View

* November 12th, 2010 12:46 pm ET

Whoopi Goldberg, on the ABC talk show The View, introduced a new Michael Jackson Wii game that is likely to be a hot ticket for Christmas gifts this year. Goldberg, celebrating her 55th birthday on the November 12, 2010 episode of The View, showed off some of her favorite things, includding the Michael Jackson The Experence Game. Celebrity homemaking expert Martha Stewart was on hand to help celebrate Whoopi's birthday.

Ubisoft has partnered with Michael Jackson's estate to create the game Michael Jackson The Experence. The brand new game does not hit the stores until November 23, 2010, but lucky members of The View's studio audience received a copy as a gift.

The video game gives fans the chance to step into the King of Pop's shoes and learn his signature dance moves. A dancer demonstrated the video game, appearing to dance along with Michael Jackson and his backup dancers.

Michael Jackson The Experence Game is priced at $29.99 to $49.99. facebook.com/michaeljacksontheexperience

Speaking of Christmas, or Holiday, shopping, Whoopi also endorsed other products that sound like they would make excellent gifts for others, or treats for yourself. Whoopi's favorites include: Harney & Sons Teas, Aroma Home Fuzzy Friend Slippers, Toto Portable Washlet and Heat Surge-n-Glow Amish fireplace.

http://www.examiner.com/cable-tv-in...rg-likes-michael-jackson-wii-game-on-the-view

VIDEO:http://kotaku.com/5688527/the-michael-jackson-experience-makes-the-view-audience-scream

that was so cool :clapping:

"Streetwalker"....o_O how that get in there? Cool! But, that will be different cause there is no MJ vid for that. Same with "Workin' Day And Night" but, they can take MJ performing it on tour and get an idea on how he dance to it from it! And what happen to "Another apart of me?" or is that a bonus only?

Back