Michael Jackson Themed Nike Air Jordan Basketball Shoe + Air Force Shoes / Runners

I prefer these more:cheeky:
Converse "Thriller"

sbtg-custom-thriller-converse-chuck-taylor-1-580x382.jpg

sbtg-custom-thriller-converse-chuck-taylor-4-580x378.jpg

converse-chuck-taylor-thriller-custom-sneakers-8.jpg

converse-chuck-taylor-thriller-custom-sneakers-9-600x449.jpg

I waaaant.

And I really don't care if they're official or not since I have better things to worry about than somebody selling counterfeit Michael Jackson merchandise, but the shoes in the original post are just ugly lol. Well, except for the last one.

The shoes look nice.

Just something I gotta say. Kids in the ghettos who are drop outs, sell drugs, parents are on welfare, are buying these fancy shoes when they can't afford them. And kids are killing other kids for these shoes in the projects. Mj wouldn't that! They are just shoes and shoes don't determine your value as a person. Sorry about the rant but I just had to say that.

Basketball shoes are most definitely not my style (I mostly wear boots.) I must admit that the idea of MJ sneaks is totally awesome. I would love to have some official ones, if ever they come out. One has to admit that, even for being knock-offs, those shoes look pretty good.

Nope, just another company illegally attempting to profit off of Michael.

How do you know these are illegally being produced? I can't imagine a company like Nike not seeking permission from the estate to develop these shoes. Nike knows the name of the game. They can't just sell products w/o a celebrity's approval or their estate's. They know the legal consequences. And if it is indeed illegal, then the estate will be on top of it as they have been since the start. This estate is very, very tough when it comes to illegally making products w/o their approval.

I have to believe these are approved.

well..Reebok attempted to do something while he was alive..nobody else would touch him, now, they all want in, but no approval from the estate?

well....i can only hope that the estate does something about it.

L.A. Gear did work with him back in 89, of course that was before all the controversy. But it is nice to know that Reebok wanted to do something with him I'm assuming in recent years?

The estate will do something about it- read my comments above.

guys, these are not real... meaning Nike is not putting these out. these are knock offs with some cheese graphics.

as i mentioned before in some other posts we worked with Michael on a very big project - shoe related - this is the only footwear project Michael was involved with.
we are currently trying to make a deal with the estate.

not because we want to milk this sad situation but because we committed to this with Michael. you guys should see what we created together. i want the world to see what a visionaire and creative mind ( even beyond music ) Michael was.

more to come as soon as they allow me to do so.
Where? That sounds interesting..

guys, these are not real... meaning Nike is not putting these out. these are knock offs with some cheese graphics.

as i mentioned before in some other posts we worked with Michael on a very big project - shoe related - this is the only footwear project Michael was involved with.
we are currently trying to make a deal with the estate.

not because we want to milk this sad situation but because we committed to this with Michael. you guys should see what we created together. i want the world to see what a visionaire and creative mind ( even beyond music ) Michael was.

more to come as soon as they allow me to do so.
OMG!!! My first reaction as I saw the pictures was-WOW! How beautiful, creative, just how cooool!!! I knew Mike would love this, the idea, the vision...Then instantly it all hit again...our immeasurable pain, their money-making spree, the irony of it all and then I read this post and I was like, "Omg, Mike was personally involved with this !!?! No wonder they look so revolutionary! I really hope the estate decides about it quickly and does the right thing! Love you so much more every moment Mike...forever...

Last edited:
OK.
just to make things clear.
these nike shoes are not real.
nike is not doing this nor is involved in any project MJ related.

the project i'm talking about that we developed with Michael between sep. 2008 until the very end is not just about shoes but a brand. A brand called Moonwalker ( even Thome mentioned it in one of his interviews ).

it's absolutely fantastic and exciting and i can't wait to share it with all of you soon but for the moment i just have to keep it confidential.

for your info Michael was not a big sneaker guy but he loved this project and you'll see his genius when you see it.

it's not cheesy, don't expect big graphics and big michael jackson name on the product.
it's a very sophisticated, he was even planning to wear it during the second leg of the tour... this tells you something.

i just hope the estate will start looking after his legacy and not only after their pockets and allow us to share this creation with you.

dd.

OK.

the project i'm talking about that we developed with Michael between sep. 2008 until the very end is not just about shoes but a brand. A brand called Moonwalker ( even Thome mentioned it in one of his interviews ).

it's absolutely fantastic and exciting and i can't wait to share it with all of you soon but for the moment i just have to keep it confidential.

for your info Michael was not a big sneaker guy but he loved this project and you'll see his genius when you see it.

it's not cheesy, don't expect big graphics and big michael jackson name on the product.
it's a very sophisticated, he was even planning to wear it during the second leg of the tour... this tells you something.

i just hope the estate will start looking after his legacy and not only after their pockets and allow us to share this creation with you.

dd.
Wow. So you're saying it's completely finished already, when Michael was still alive?

I don't know what to say... :bugeyed :cry:

yes the project was finished and ready to be launched. he had a few really big projects going on... i wasn't involved in those but was aware since he liked talking about it all the time :).

This is it was just a begining of a 3 year plan.
he was planning on being at the top for the next 3 years.
some of the other projects are: 3d animation cartoon, perfume, movie, video game ( which luckyly is coming out soon), restaurant franchise...
he was involved in all of those and i really hope you will get a chance to see how creative he was beyond the usual entertainment industry.

as you all know he was working on new music, I'm from Croatia and he told me he was writhing a song about my country, so i ordered a buch of books about the history in Croatia to give him some insights. he loved it. unfortunately this was in april of 2009... not sure he had a chance to finish this project... if he did it would be the most amazing gift to hear that song.

ok... now i' m starting to break down so it's time for me to bounce.
at the end of the day i'm a big fan like all of you, that's why i'm here.

dd.

OK.

dd.

yes the project was finished and ready to be launched. he had a few really big projects going on... i wasn't involved in those but was aware since he liked talking about it all the time :).

This is it was just a begining of a 3 year plan.
he was planning on being at the top for the next 3 years.
some of the other projects are: 3d animation cartoon, perfume, movie, video game ( which luckyly is coming out soon), restaurant franchise...
he was involved in all of those and i really hope you will get a chance to see how creative he was beyond the usual entertainment industry.

as you all know he was working on new music, I'm from Croatia and he told me he was writhing a song about my country, so i ordered a buch of books about the history in Croatia to give him some insights. he loved it. unfortunately this was in april of 2009... not sure he had a chance to finish this project... if he did it would be the most amazing gift to hear that song.

ok... now i' m starting to break down so it's time for me to bounce.
at the end of the day i'm a big fan like all of you, that's why i'm here.

dd.
:eek:

:wild: :wild: :wild:

That's great! :punk:

Thanks for telling us!

OK.

dd.

Great info, thanks for sharing.

The video game you mentioned somewhere seems to be out now. Any progress on this project?

Michael Jackson Themed Nike Air Jordan Basketball Shoe + Air Force Shoes / Runners / Trainers.

4a26dc26.jpg

2e270995.jpg

e7a39bd4.jpg

These are fake.. I had this air force, the shoe quality are very very bad.. After wearing them about 20 times I had to throw them away

How do you know these are illegally being produced? I can't imagine a company like Nike not seeking permission from the estate to develop these shoes. Nike knows the name of the game. They can't just sell products w/o a celebrity's approval or their estate's. They know the legal consequences. And if it is indeed illegal, then the estate will be on top of it as they have been since the start. This estate is very, very tough when it comes to illegally making products w/o their approval.

I know I'm really late but these aren't Nike endorsed.

manay websites sell MJ shoes like this.. I have a pair and never wear it.... WHY? Because the MJ pics on it are litterally paper glued to the shoe.. It doesn't look like it online but it is.. I want to rep MJ a lil extra and doing no physical labor at all.. Walking is iffy lol!! if I had shorts on its ok but I get afraid my jeans are going to brush against the MJ pics and scrape it off..

If you are a shoe lover though its worth having if your an MJ fan.. but be very careful with them and know what you are getting.. they look good just don't let anyone examine them because they will see the lines where the MJ is glued on..

They are not illegaly made though.. Many shoe brands let you put whatever you want on there.. even pics of yourself and sell it for the same price as the actual shoe.. even change up colors.. so it is sponsored by the brand.. (In a way) It's like you going to the site editing the shoe yourself and ordering it.. Nike will send it to you.. then you sell it..

NOTE!! the words KING OF POP and MICHAEL JACKSON are really printed on the shoe though..

Back