Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

Can something not be done about Dan Reed, he apparently said the making of a bio about michael is wrong, and that it glorifies a child rapist, surely this is slander how does he get away with that makes me so angry. And no he doesn't want to hear any other side he's trying to fool people just for his own sake, he think fans will flood in to talk and then label them crazy he's a dangerous person

Can something not be done about Dan Reed, he apparently said the making of a bio about michael is wrong, and that it glorifies a child rapist, surely this is slander [...]
Sadly, no, it isn't. Not in a strictly legal sense. You can't defame a dead person. It's a legal thing which I don't claim to understand. I'm not a lawyer. But you cannot sue for slander / defamation on behalf of a dead person. Not in the UK or in the US.

i also want them to hire johnny depps layers..

i also want them to hire johnny depps layers..
I think Depp's lawyer was interviewed last year when this trial business all started up. I remember seeing the video embedded in another thread on here but I can't find it. Unfortunately, he was of the opinion that Michael was guilty, so unless he's changed his stance hiring/consulting with him would be a bad idea.

Can something not be done about Dan Reed, he apparently said the making of a bio about michael is wrong, and that it glorifies a child rapist, surely this is slander how does he get away with that makes me so angry. And no he doesn't want to hear any other side he's trying to fool people just for his own sake, he think fans will flood in to talk and then label them crazy he's a dangerous person
Hopefully the world will see what it;s doing & something will be done about that. It's slanderous to the highest degree. I'd not want to be in a room with it. Slanderous & dangerous. It needs locking up.

He got denied yesterday to film next week's trial setting date

Back