Michael Jackson v. Wade Robson, a new trial to be held

If the 2005 trial had been filmed, the media would not have gotten away with presenting michael as guilty.
Are you serious? They would have zoomed in on him and use every move and sentence, everything going on in that room against him. The tabloids and cheap/sensationalist media outlets always do this. It´s their business model. And people would buy it. Remember what what going on during Michael´s lifetime since the early/mid 80s!

Also, he was aquitted on all counts. But apparently a large part of the public don´t have faith in the democratic juridical system, which is unsettling.

Are you serious? They would have zoomed in on him and use every move and sentence, everything going on in that room against him. The tabloids and cheap/sensationalist media outlets always do this. It´s their business model. And people would buy it. Remember what what going on during Michael´s lifetime since the early/mid 80s!

Also, he was aquitted on all counts. But apparently a large part of the public don´t have faith in the democratic juridical system, which is unsettling.
Good points.

Also, Tom Mesereau didn't want the trial to be televised. He knew what he was doing.

@andjustice4some:

"Good morning MJFam. Just wanted to explain what could or could not be decided today in court for the Robson/Safechuck hearing today at 8:30 am.

1. R/S attorney has requested that their cases be merged into one case. Their last attorney requested that and was denied, but now this is a different judge and we are now in pre-trial motions.
2. Estate attorneys requested that the cases be transferred from the Beverly Hills courthouse to Stanley Mosk in Los Angeles.
3. Most recently, the Estate attorneys have now requested that the cases be transferred to the Spring Street courthouse in Los Angeles, to the Complex Litigation Program.

All 3 of these issues could be decided today. There is a low likelihood that a trial date could be set. Friends will be in the courtroom so we will update you as soon as possible."

CASE UPDATE**

For more detail on what happened today, aside from the hearing date being set for June 5th, 2024.

Robson & Safechucks lawyer argued that this should not be a complex case, pushing to rush & limit discovery + trial time.
Keller argued (paraphrasing) that this is a case with over 35 years of history, this case should be complex and needs proper discovery and trial time.

Dan Reed was there filming outside of the court room and sat in (no filming) during the proceeding.

CASE UPDATE**

For more detail on what happened today, aside from the hearing date being set for June 5th, 2024.

Robson & Safechucks lawyer argued that this should not be a complex case, pushing to rush & limit discovery + trial time.
Keller argued (paraphrasing) that this is a case with over 35 years of history, this case should be complex and needs proper discovery and trial time.

Dan Reed was there filming outside of the court room and sat in (no filming) during the proceeding.
Thanks for the extra detail. Very interesting. (y)

I need to go on a bit of a rant

So apprantly some fans showed up outside the courtroom dressed up like Michael. I really wish they wouldn't do this because doing so only fuels the fire of Michael Jackson fans being a bunch of brainwashed lunatics that shouldn't be taken seriously. There's nothing wrong with fans dressing up like the people they love but there's a time and place for things like that, and outside a courtroom is NOT one of them. This isn't a tribute show ffs!

Fans can be their own worst enemy on times.

So apprantly some fans showed up outside the courtroom dressed up like Michael. I really wish they wouldn't do this because doing so only fuels the fire of Michael Jackson fans being a bunch of brainwashed lunatics that shouldn't be taken seriously. There's nothing wrong with fans dressing up like the people they love but there's a time and place for things like that, and outside a courtroom is NOT one of them. This isn't a tribute show ffs!

Oh no, that's embarrassing. Dan Reed was getting some good footage today then.

This is really annoying. Supporting Michael doesn't always have to be a visible thing. This court case is a serious business. I don't see this as helpful at all.

Oh no, that's embarrassing. Dan Reed was getting some good footage today then.
He'll spin it, for sure. :(

Earlier today @andjustice4some posted this tweet which I didn't post bc I didn't want to monopolise the thread.

"Citizen journalism 101: When I went to Sundance, I wore no MJ gear. I went in, got the info, got out to report back. This is exactly what our friends do in the Robson/Safechuck cases. No media attention whatsoever. It's a great way to do it."

Last edited:
Speaking of the egg there are fans interacting with him on Twitter. I wish they'd realise that they're playing right into his hands. Like I said before, fans can be their own worst enemy on times.
I just can't call them fans, how can they even acknowledge that horrible thing, after everything

So apprantly some fans showed up outside the courtroom dressed up like Michael.
I really wish they wouldn't do this because doing so only fuels the fire of Michael Jackson fans being a bunch of brainwashed lunatics that shouldn't be taken seriously. There's nothing wrong with fans dressing up like the people they love but there's a time and place for things like that, and outside a courtroom is NOT one of them. This isn't a tribute show ffs!

How do we know this was a fan and not someone reed paid to show up?

A lot of so called "fans" are really haters and guilters who have infiltrated the fan community. They are all over reddit and other sites and even on sites like this as well.

Back