Michael Jackson's Brother Randy Sues Ex-Wife

marc_vivien

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's brother Randy sued his former wife Wednesday to set aside a paternity case default judgment that he says has grown with interest to more than $600,000.

Jackson, 50, filed the suit in Los Angeles Superior Court against Alejandra Jackson, who also was once married to another of his siblings, Jermaine Jackson.

According to the suit, Alejandra Jackson filed a paternity case against Randy Jackson in August 1989 concerning their daughter, Genevieve Jackson. She maintains he was served with the petition, but denies she did so, the complaint states.

Alejandra Jackson obtained a default judgment against Randy Jackson in December 1990 with a finding that he was the girl's father and a child support order of $1,200 a month, the suit states. Randy Jackson did not learn of the judgment until July 2008, when county child support officials tried to levy his bank account, according to the suit. Alejandra Jackson could not be immediately reached for comment.

Randy Jackson maintains that in place of child support, he and his former wife agreed in October 1993 that he would provide her, Genevieve and her son, Stephen Randall Jackson Jr., with free room and board at the Jackson family's Encino compound until they reached age 18, the suit states.

Genevieve Jackson is now 22 and her brother is 19. Alejandra Jackson said she did not want to go to court and was satisfied with the financial arrangements given her and her children, according to the suit. The 1993 agreement was lost for several years, but was finally found in September 2009 by one of Randy Jackson's attorneys, the suit states.

A demand for acknowledgement and satisfaction of judgment was served on Alejandra Jackson, but she did not accept it and continued living in the Jackson family home in Encino for 19 years with her children "like kings and queens'' until last March, according to the complaint.

Randy Jackson alleges his former wife deliberately failed to tell him about the default judgment so he would not have a chance to defend himself against it. He says more than $5,000 has already been taken from his bank account in satisfaction of the default judgment.

http://encino.patch.com/articles/michael-jackson-s-brother-randy-sues-ex-wife

Dang shame!

I "guess" Jermaine had the SAME arrangement with Alejandra as Randy did, that being "you can live at Havenhurst, free of charge, just leave me alone!"

Yeah they all lived like "kings and queens" on Michael's dime I'm sure. I guess that's why Katherine Jackson is attaching herself to any and every shady deal that comes across her desk. It is now her responsibility to take care of all of those free-loaders and ensure that they all CONTINUE to live like "kings and queens."

So randy had michael paying for his kids.shock horror

So randy had michael paying for his kids.shock horror
Yeah, I never heard of that type of arrangement before.

"I'm leaving but you can continue to live with MY MOTHER, free of charge, my brother Michael pays for every thing anyway, so it's all good."

And Katherine Jackson had the nerve to say "ALL of my son's are good fathers." LOL! What a joke!

Where I come from, if you don't financially support your children, you're not only a bad father, you're not much of a man!

English is not my first languages, but he's insulting his kids no in this article? " they live like kings and queens "

Randy, I think took up with Alejandra when she was only 16 years old; so he should have left her alone. (He claims to have not known initially that she was only 16 years old; but he obviously knew she was a lot younger than him.)

In any case Randy owes her the child support, and he needs to pay it.
I just hope the money does not come out of the pockets of Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Dang shame!

I "guess" Jermaine had the SAME arrangement with Alejandra as Randy did, that being "you can live at Havenhurst, free of charge, just leave me alone!"

Yeah they all lived like "kings and queens" on Michael's dime I'm sure. I guess that's why Katherine Jackson is attaching herself to any and every shady deal that comes across her desk. It is now her responsibility to take care of all of those free-loaders and ensure that they all CONTINUE to live like "kings and queens."

Last edited:
from tmz

"Randy Jackson is going after the baby mama that got a huge child support judgment against him ... claiming she's sponged off the Jackson family for nearly 2 decades.

Alejandra Jackson -- who has 2 kids by Randy and 2 by his brother Jermaine -- has a child support judgment against Randy that exceeds $600,000 -- that's because Randy hasn't paid his $1,200 a month in years and the debt plus interest swelled into outer space.

Randy has now filed legal docs trying to undo Alejandra's judgment, claiming they cut a deal in 1993 that Randy and Michael Jackson agreed to let Alejandra and her kids live in the Jackson family compound in Encino and in return he wouldn't have to pay child support.

On top of that, Randy says the Jackson family provided Alejandra with food, utilities, maids, cooks, security guards, telephones, gardeners, maintenance, use of numerous expensive cars, etc.

Randy says, in short, she's gotten way more than the $600k he owes her.

Randy also says in the docs, Alejandra and the kids have lived "like kings and queens at Randy Jackson's expense."

We're thinkin' it's another Jackson who foots the bills"

Last edited:
For once tmz are spot on. maybe randy should give that 600k he owes to the estate instead! After all he owes one or the other

I think Alejandra is a very shady lady but I'll support her if she wants to collect the money from RANDY'S pocket. It was very generous of Michael to compensate for his deadbeat brothers but at the end of the day those are Randy's kids and RANDY's responsibility.

He'll just have to cut back on his own royal lifestyle or maybe use some of that "huge payout" he's expecting from AEG to take care of HIS kids.

I hope this is just the beginning of karma finally getting back to these fools...and I hope latoya is next on karmas hit list

Randy Jackson better have a bunch of cancelled checks and/or money orders so that he can show the Judge that it was he who provided for his children.

For example: even if a parent makes a claim of giving the child's mother and/or the child money on the side, the Judge does not take that into consideration. That's just considered EXTRA, you still need to adhere to the Judge's child support order.

I would like to see Randy's lawsuit, especially that part wherein he states the he AND MICHAEL came to an agreement that Alejandra could live on the property free of charge.

Randys gonna run to Katherine and she will set up another shady deal to sell out michael's kids. that way he'll get money.

When they said the Jackson family supported them for 2 decades it's basically mean "Michael Jackson" supported them for 2 decades. It's a shame that they all depends on MJ to pay all those money. They live like queens and kings because of MJ. Jesus and they never thought about the debt MJ was in himself. If RJ is sueing AJ I think maybe the estate should sue him and Jermaine for all those moeny they spent. The money should belong to PPB. It just reminded me about Margrate's book. Many of the brothers are dead beat fathers. If they can't raise their own kids, stop making women pregnent.

^ 'If you can't feed a baby, don't have a baby'. Wanna be starting something, 1982.

At least have the decency to acknowledge that it is their brother, michael's, money that has supported alexandra and her children, rather than just saying 'the family compound'.

RJ's ex wife is 50% responsible for the support of their kids. so what did she comtribute? was she working.

This family is really a piece of work. How could Michael survive all those years. The fuckery around him is mind boggling.

Randy Jackson maintains that in place of child support, he and his former wife agreed in October 1993 that he would provide her, Genevieve and her son, Stephen Randall Jackson Jr., with free room and board at the Jackson family's Encino compound until they reached age 18, the suit states.

What! it was'nt even his damn house!:smilerolleyes: and there goes that word again 'free'.....happy to live the 'free' life while Michael footed the bills. This family just makes you scratch your head all the time.

Randy also says in the docs, Alejandra and the kids have lived "like kings and queens at Randy Jackson's expense."

We're thinkin' it's another Jackson who foots the bills"

You got that right TMZ!!!!!

Last edited:
Can't help but make you wonder just how good a job Katherine and Joe did with those kids of theirs. What kind of values did they instill in them? (I think we know the answer to that) Where is their self respect? And why did Michael have to be the mule to carry the burden of supporting 'the family compound' and its inmates? Did Katherine exercise a subtle form of abuse towards her most famous child and make him feel as if he had to support his less talented siblings?
At the very least, I agree that Randy and whatshername owe Michael, ie., the Estate, mucho money for years of the 'free room and board'.
It's impossible for me to have any kind of respect for any of the family at this point in time.

So mj agreed in oct 93 for them to live in his house. thats when mj was on tour in the middle of the allegations. yeah right randy. all they did was dump them at encino cause they knew mj would never throw ppl out in the street.and i doubt mj even knew they were there

If anybody should sue anybody, it's Michael Jackson's Estate that should be suing Randy on Michael's behalf.

Well said.that 600k shoukd be in the estates pocket as payment for paying for that family

I think Michael gave his mother large amounts of money each month, and let her do with it what she would. It's still happening, isn't it?

In essence, Michael paid his brother's child-support. I can't see that anyone in that family has a particle of self-respect, except Janet, who's made her OWN way in life. . . . .

Poor children.........to have such idiots for parents (all three of them)......I guess they now know how Michael felt!!!!

^ 'If you can't feed a baby, don't have a baby'. Wanna be starting something, 1982.
Randy should've listen to that advice from michael cuz cleary he is paying the price for not listening

Let's see, he gave her permission to live in a home that technically was not his in exchange for not paying any child support. Did he ever wonder where his children was supposed to get money for clothes, allowance, school supplies, toiletries, etc. Both him and Alejandra deserve each other, because she plays games as well.

This is the same family who will not have muarry pay for killing their brother, but rather sue AEG. Randy needs that money from AEG to pay child support too. Randy obviously thought: Why should I support my children if Michael will do it. I guess Katherine took the monthly allowance and took care of everyone in the house. Randy talks about Alejandra having maids and living as kings, and expect people to think the Jacksons were paying for that. We all know it was only Michael.

Back