Michael Jackson's Brother Randy Sues Ex-Wife

^^ Yes i thought about that after I posted - I was mainly being sarcastic
She should'nt recieve double support. But regardless of the outcome Im glad its
all out in the open On Paper ... So people can see for themselves who supported
the occupents at havenhurts. In fact MJ supported both Randy and Jermaines children.

I agree she shouldn't get double the benefits but also Randy shouldn't say that it was on his expense when it wasn't.

This thread is not about Janet Jackson and we dont know what she did or didnt do. I would say she was very wise not to support Jermaine and Randy's children. That is NOT her responsibility .. Michael was the one who willingly took on that responsibility. I think ONLY for his Mother and the childrens' sake not to support his dead beat brotherss.
I truly hope Janet was wise enough not to do that and become obligated as Michael did.

Mod note _Thread cleaned
Regardless We are not going to derail this thread into a Janet Jackson topic or bashing thread as some of
you try so hard to do. If you wish to discuss Janet you are more then welcome start your own thread
- Just dont do it here

Please stay on topic

Thanks Ivy for the update and summary. The whole thing made me so angry. He dare to claim that AJ and GJ live like queens in Hayvenhurst because the support from Randy Jackson..........Jesus this family had no shame. How come MJ is the one who take care all the mess the others created? No wonder MJ is short with cash flow. If they are accusing AEG pushing MJ to hard. They for sure responsible for pushing MJ to the edge. Why MJ is the only one who responsible for all these and paying all those money for the whole family? If anyone has the right to file the lawsuit to collect whatever money they are trying to fight for, it's the estate. They all owned MJ so much and they are still using him to profit and throw him under the bus. Shame on them.

I hope this leeching will mostly come to a stop once Katherine isn't here anymore. no doubt in my mind that things r going to change then big time.

Why would Alejandra hide the judgement from Randy? And how do you do that? Wouldn't she want the money or would it be because she knew somehow she'd be better off without it? And 'hiding' it for all those years? Almost 20 years? I find that hard to believe. I really don't understand any of this.. But what's new with that :)
How can she say she is owed anything when looking at the way she and her kids benefited all those years at Michael's expense is frankly obscene.

As for supporting the 'kids'...what happened to the monies the brothers earned as the J5 and the Jacksons? All the tours they did. They were paid. Where did their money go? None of it was saved? or invested? Why the need to have Michael be responsible? Why didn't the 'parents' tell them they were responsible and it was up to them to support their offspring? Why didn't those wonderful parents hold them accountable? But noooo. Once again, no consequences cause good ole Michael, well, he's gots lots and lots of loot...and a kind and good heart...we'll let him take care of things...he can afford it, can't he...
Really, except as this might impact PPB, I hope they have lots of fun sorting this out.

Michael was not the Peter Pan in this family. He took responsibility for his actions. He didn't dump his problems on others.

No, it's his brothers who have never grown up and who are living in Neverneverland. IMO, of course! Rant over

MAybe. It only depends on how old the kids will be, who they'll live with and what has been put into their heads...

Steven Randall ought to be ashamed of himself
Yes he should .. for allowing Michael to take on the burden of supporting his children.
I bet it was suppose to be a temp situation untill Randy could get on his feet to support his own children.
but he took advantage and never took over his own responsibility. Michael felt obligated to his mom and
those children.

Why would Alejandra hide the judgement from Randy? And how do you do that? Wouldn't she want the money or would it be because she knew somehow she'd be better off without it? And 'hiding' it for all those years? Almost 20 years? I find that hard to believe. I really don't understand any of this.. But what's new with that :)
How can she say she is owed anything when looking at the way she and her kids benefited all those years at Michael's expense is frankly obscene.

As for supporting the 'kids'...what happened to the monies the brothers earned as the J5 and the Jacksons? All the tours they did. They were paid. Where did their money go? None of it was saved? or invested? Why the need to have Michael be responsible? Why didn't the 'parents' tell them they were responsible and it was up to them to support their offspring? Why didn't those wonderful parents hold them accountable? But noooo. Once again, no consequences cause good ole Michael, well, he's gots lots and lots of loot...and a kind and good heart...we'll let him take care of things...he can afford it, can't he...
Really, except as this might impact PPB, I hope they have lots of fun sorting this out.

Michael was not the Peter Pan in this family. He took responsibility for his actions. He didn't dump his problems on others.

No, it's his brothers who have never grown up and who are living in Neverneverland. IMO, of course! Rant over
see the thing is all o them were busy competing with Michael and his lifestyle without having the funds, nor the income for it. whatever monies they made were mostly gone by the early90/mid 90s.

see the thing is all o them were busy competing with Michael and his lifestyle without having the funds, nor the income for it. whatever monies they made were mostly gone by the early90/mid 90s.

I totally agree. Neither did they have the talent OR the dedication OR the WORK ETHIC that Michael had. And the parents let them all slide...

Really. Sometimes I wonder. Are K and J truly his parents? Or was he switched at birth?

Michael was one of a kind, totally different from anyone else. I guess Michael being the way he was, made him extra special considering how his family/parents are.

This is the classic case of the "trickle down" theory with MJ at the top.

How come the lawyer who prepared this claim for Randy did not explain to him that the document does not show where Randy is providing the money and support, but rather Michael Jackson is acting as the parent providing financial support. It seems you can get an attorney for anything. No doubt the judge will want to see receipts where Randy gave his family all the thousands he is talking about. Both he an Alejandra deserve each other anyway, and isn't one of the kids a parent now, or is that Jermaine's offspring. There is so much chaos that I sometimes forget the details!!!

Yes he should .. for allowing Michael to take on the burden of supporting his children.
I bet it was suppose to be a temp situation untill Randy could get on his feet to support his own children.
but he took advantage and never took over his own responsibility. Michael felt obligated to his mom and
those children.

Let's not forget Michael also paid all the bills for Jermaine, Margaret and their children. This was also the same argument that Jermaine used recently with Alejandra, that she lived like a queen etc etc. She would probably have rathered the money and have her freedom, I wouldn't want to live with my ex mother in law!

Let's not forget Michael also paid all the bills for Jermaine, Margaret and their children. This was also the same argument that Jermaine used recently with Alejandra, that she lived like a queen etc etc. She would probably have rathered the money and have her freedom, I wouldn't want to live with my ex mother in law!

Dont forget for Titos kids education as well....

Dont forget for Titos kids education as well....

Yes, thank you I had forgotten about that. These are just the ones we know about and I wonder how much more that we don't know about.

This just makes me so angry. And sad. Angry that he ended up paying for so much, angry that his mother did nothing to put a stop to this, to make them responsible for their responsibilities. Angry because if he did it because he felt obligated, then why did he feel 'obligated'? Who made him feel that way? How could his brothers allow him to shoulder all of this? What kind of love is that? Poor Michael. How much pressure did all of this put on him? I wonder how often he felt used by his family. How different it all might have been for him if only...

I believe Michael was taught his "god given" talent should benefit the family first, and that it gave him a responsibility to the rest of his less gifted siblings.

Seems to me as if the poor soul has been responsible for his family since around age 11.

So who did randy think was paying to put clothes on his kids back pay for trips? If he wasnt paying a dime. mj paid the house hold bills so i guess randy expected mj to pay the kids general living costs aswell. did alex work and bring any money in or did everything come from mj via the money he gave katherine.a nice cushy life style for many. didnt jerm do this aswell

the problem is Katherine will be very willing to tell the judge Randy was giving her money to support the children not Michael

according to Margerita , Randy refused to bring Alejandra from Colombia only agreed to do so when Katherine promised him he won't be responsible for supporting her nor their daughter .

Last edited:
the problem is Katherine will be very willing to tell the judge Randy was giving her money to support the children not Michael

Katherine would have to provide some type of evidence that Randy Jackson was giving her money, which would cause the Judge to ask: Why were you giving money to your mother, when you should have been paying the mother of your children?

Then Alejandra could easily say: "my children were supported by the money MICHAEL JACKSON gave to his mother, Randy never gave his mother a dime."

I remember reading on this board a while back that in one of Alejandra's filings she "claimed" that she had to borrow money from Katherine Jackson in order to pay her bills and that Katherine Jackson would have to give her supermarket gift cards so that she could feed her children. (Or words to that effect.)

Most father's keep a DETAILED record of their child support payments, so that if a situation like his were to arise, they will have evidence. Also, some times, the child support payments are taken directly from a father's employer, that too can be used as a form of child support evidence. (I'm not sure Randy Jackson had an employer in which money could be given directly to Alejandra, which is another problem for Randy, in my opinion)

^Yes, i think the courts need some documentary evidence rather than frankly odd family arrangements. Jermaine's arrangement re his children with alejandra down the years seems tobe exactly like randy's and he ended up having to pay retrospective child support didn't he?

^Yes, i think the courts need some documentary evidence rather than frankly odd family arrangements. Jermaine's arrangement re his children with alejandra down the years seems tobe exactly like randy's and he ended up having to pay retrospective child support didn't he?
Yep, that's what it looks like. Bottomline the mentality appears to be: don't worry, MICHAEL will take care of it.

I also don't believe "The Parents" can just come up with their OWN arrangement, once a Judge has issued a Child Support Order. In my opinion, Judges are usually very STRICT when it comes to their Child Support Orders.

Are Margerita and Margaret the same person? If not, who is Margerita?

Then Alejandra could easily say: "my children were supported by the money MICHAEL JACKSON gave to his mother, Randy never gave his mother a dime."

Then wouldnt the judge ask why mj was paying the money & not randy..?

The more I learn about Randy, the less I wish I knew:
ARREST WARRANT IS ISSUED FOR JACKSON BROTHER RANDY
Published on November 24, 1991
An arrest warrant was out Saturday for Randy Jackson, brother of entertainer Michael Jackson, after he failed to surrender to authorities to begin serving a jail sentence for beating his wife and baby.
Stephen Randall "Randy" Jackson was sentenced Thursday to 30 days in jail for beating his wife and infant daughter.
The same day, his defense attorney, Vernon McGhee, told Municipal Judge James Kaddo that Jackson was in the hospital.
http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=BN&p_theme=bn&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0EB1962246F04452&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

This was an eye opener for me...! I think his daughter was 14 months old at the time.

Maybe it's just as well he dumped his offspring at Grandma's house.

I remember the arrest warrant because Randy turned himself in and the next day or two days later Dangerous was released in the United States. I was so upset because Randy's arrest was discussed in the same breath as Michael's album being released.

Back