Michael Jackson's Brother Randy Sues Ex-Wife

I remember the arrest warrant because Randy turned himself in and the next day or two days later Dangerous was released in the United States. I was so upset because Randy's arrest was discussed in the same breath as Michael's album being released.

:eek: randy got arrested????? omg i dont remember that at all

Nope, it was new to me. The more I learn about the 'family',:shock: the less I want to know! :despair

Ha you should go to read Margrete's book. Many things about this family was wrote in that book. I am a little suspicious when I read the book couple years ago. However, I am now quite convinced that most of what she said are real. She also mentioned that Katherine run in court and beg the judge not to throw her son into the jail one time when Randy (I think it's Randy [or Jermaine?] hope I didn't remember it wrong since too many brothers just did so many unbelievable things) missed the court date numerous time. She also said MJ is the only man in the family can be trusted. She also mentioned lots of behaviors of Katherine which is quite consisting now.

Ha you should go to read Margrete's book. Many things about this family was wrote in that book. I am a little suspicious when I read the book couple years ago. However, I am now quite convinced that most of what she said are real. She also mentioned that Katherine run in court and beg the judge not to throw her son into the jail one time when Randy (I think it's Randy [or Jermaine?] hope I didn't remember it wrong since too many brothers just did so many unbelievable things) missed the court date numerous time. She also said MJ is the only man in the family can be trusted. She also mentioned lots of behaviors of Katherine which is quite consisting now.

I think it was Randy over beating his pregnant girlfriend. Although, Jermaine did get in trouble with the courts since he missed several summoning over child support. Honestly, Jermaine should had gone to jail.

What's funny is that Toya's first book beat Margrete out the gate. Toya pretty much said the exact same thing as Margrete except she went into more detail of her mother and father's shadiness. She also spoke of how all the brothers, especially Jermaine, were jealous of Michael's success and they hated Janet, maybe hate is too strong of a word, for surpassing the J5's success as well. I think Toya even said they they used her baby status against her to pretty much mock her as unimportant. Not to mention all the emotional blackmail they pulled on Michael and this was back in the 80s.

:eek: randy got arrested????? omg i dont remember that at all

Yeah and Tina Turner shot him in the butt!

I agree, Margaret's book is a very interesting read.

Why would Alejandra hide the judgement from Randy? And how do you do that? Wouldn't she want the money or would it be because she knew somehow she'd be better off without it? And 'hiding' it for all those years? Almost 20 years? I find that hard to believe. I really don't understand any of this.. But what's new with that :)
How can she say she is owed anything when looking at the way she and her kids benefited all those years at Michael's expense is frankly obscene.

As for supporting the 'kids'...what happened to the monies the brothers earned as the J5 and the Jacksons? All the tours they did. They were paid. Where did their money go? None of it was saved? or invested? Why the need to have Michael be responsible? Why didn't the 'parents' tell them they were responsible and it was up to them to support their offspring? Why didn't those wonderful parents hold them accountable? But noooo. Once again, no consequences cause good ole Michael, well, he's gots lots and lots of loot...and a kind and good heart...we'll let him take care of things...he can afford it, can't he...
Really, except as this might impact PPB, I hope they have lots of fun sorting this out.

Michael was not the Peter Pan in this family. He took responsibility for his actions. He didn't dump his problems on others.

No, it's his brothers who have never grown up and who are living in Neverneverland. IMO, of course! Rant over
By not telling Randy of the judgement he would have to be found no show in court and ordered to pay automaticalyy. Or he can go to jail. Randy already filed bankrupcy back in the days to get the judgement lowered to 1,200 a month. This whole deal is shady. Just like Jermaines was shady. hopefull the Judge see's it and fix it accordingly

All I see it that as long as Michael was alive she could of lived there comfortable with her children. The minute the Estate stepped in she is filing for child support from the fathers, because the Estate is not going along with the arrangement. If the fathers were supporting them on their own she would still be in the house. It jus proves who was really supporting them.

Katherine would have to provide some type of evidence that Randy Jackson was giving her money, which would cause the Judge to ask: Why were you giving money to your mother, when you should have been paying the mother of your children?

Absolutely. A court would require financial records, not just someone's testimony. If Katherine says that the money actually came from Randy, and if that cannot be proven, that could be perjury, and she needs to be careful. . . . . . She won't have a free pass, forever. If he tries to say he gave CASH to his mother, there would be no way to prove it was intended for Alejandra, and that could cause IRS problems for Katherine, as could any cash that Michael gave her -- if she did not report that as income. (which she probably did NOT. Well, oops?)

Then Alejandra could easily say: "my children were supported by the money MICHAEL JACKSON gave to his mother, Randy never gave his mother a dime."

I don't think she is required to know where the money came from? It's Randy's responsibility to prove that he supported his children, pretty sure, and his financial records will indicate that, or not. I'm sure a lot of it was indirect support by Michael, anyway, as in making house payments, providing vehicles, and so forth. If those things were in his name, that would (somewhat) avoid Katherine having problems with the IRS.

Most father's keep a DETAILED record of their child support payments, so that if a situation like his were to arise, they will have evidence. Also, some times, the child support payments are taken directly from a father's employer, that too can be used as a form of child support evidence. (I'm not sure Randy Jackson had an employer in which money could be given directly to Alejandra, which is another problem for Randy, in my opinion)

Sure they do.

And if they fail to pay, yes, the wages can be taken directly from the employer (of which there was none?). There are other penalties for non-payment, including confiscation of driver's license and passport, and even jail time. I'd say he's on pretty shaky ground at the moment.

By not telling Randy of the judgement he would have to be found no show in court and ordered to pay automaticalyy. Or he can go to jail. Randy already filed bankrupcy back in the days to get the judgement lowered to 1,200 a month. This whole deal is shady. Just like Jermaines was shady. hopefull the Judge see's it and fix it accordingly

See, I don't get this. How is it Alexandra's responsibilty to inform Randy of the judgement? I'm sure in the UK it is not up to the estranged other half to copy the other party into the court dealings. Wouldn't he have been served or letters sent to his house and his lawyers? Is this just another Jackson whitewash statement that it's ALWAYS somebody elses fault.

I wanna read the book now. I've known about it but was never motivated to take the time to read it. I think now is a good time.

I think it was Randy over beating his pregnant girlfriend. Although, Jermaine did get in trouble with the courts since he missed several summoning over child support. Honestly, Jermaine should had gone to jail.

What's funny is that Toya's first book beat Margrete out the gate. Toya pretty much said the exact same thing as Margrete except she went into more detail of her mother and father's shadiness. She also spoke of how all the brothers, especially Jermaine, were jealous of Michael's success and they hated Janet, maybe hate is too strong of a word, for surpassing the J5's success as well. I think Toya even said they they used her baby status against her to pretty much mock her as unimportant. Not to mention all the emotional blackmail they pulled on Michael and this was back in the 80s.

Hahaha MJ's bodyguards pretty much said the same thing.

She has no pull in the family... which is shocking since she is 2nd to MJ in money & fame in the family.

I wanna read the book now. I've known about it but was never motivated to take the time to read it. I think now is a good time.

If you can get a hold of it then it's worth the read. I re-read it about a year after Michael passed. First time I read it I wondered how much was Margaret 'sticking it' to Jermaine, but so much rings true now.

It's one of my favorite Jackson family books, very quick read lol. It's on Jetzi so you can read it for free instead of getting price gouged on Amazon for it.

If you can get a hold of it then it's worth the read. I re-read it about a year after Michael passed. First time I read it I wondered how much was Margaret 'sticking it' to Jermaine, but so much rings true now.

It's one of my favorite Jackson family books, very quick read lol. It's on Jetzi so you can read it for free instead of getting price gouged on Amazon for it.

Thank you... You guys have inspired me to read it.

I never bothered before because of my contempt for the Jacksons... and I couldn't careless about Jermaine & his low down dirty shame ways. But from reading many reviews here, it's a must.

Last edited:
Thank you... You guys have inspired me to read it.

I never bothered before because of my contempt for the Jacksons... and I couldn't careless about Jermaine & his low down dirty shame ways. But from reading many reviews here, it's a must.

Then you will definitely love this book, LOL. I really enjoyed it, I read the whole book in one night. I'm sure that some of it is made up or exaggerated but on the whole it seems quite realistic and true (sad as it is).

- Randy accuses Alejandra of hiding the judgement for 18 years despite there have been multiple discussions of child support between her and Randy and Oxman.

Personally, I think that this could come back on Randy in court. I wouldn't be surprised if the court says that considering that Randy had had all these discussions with Alejandra and Oxman about the child support judgement, than he had to have been aware of this issue at least from 1990 and he should have started taking care of it right then. This is just my opinion.

^^^^^ But as I said earlier I don't see how she could 'hide' it from him and why would it be her responsibility to tell him. There would have been paper work sent to him, if he chose to ignore it or chose to trust that she was going to court and say that she was happy with the arrangement then more fool him.

^^^^^ But as I said earlier I don't see how she could 'hide' it from him and why would it be her responsibility to tell him. There would have been paper work sent to him, if he chose to ignore it or chose to trust that she was going to court and say that she was happy with the arrangement then more fool him.

I agree.

Last edited:
Back