Michael Jackson's Curls.

I can't decide whether I like his hair or his music more. :mello:

Last edited:
:dribble: hoooooooootttttttt!!!

lenguawa3.jpg

Lick my face 'n my neck Mickey pleeeeasse :D, I wouldn't mind if you do that or if you want to give me a French kiss :cheeky: :naughty:

Some more

tea.jpg

169.jpg

rkri2c.jpg

DD4.jpg

OMG...:woohoo: even more cute pics. of MJ :D awww the one with him and bubbles is ADORABLE!!!!:yes: And the Dirty Diana one??Omg, don't make me faint Snow :)...hehehehe

:woohoo::wild: ahhhh Thanks Snow again :yes: He looks cute with them curls :D I am really liking the 6th picture of him..WOW!!!

how cute is that :wub: never seen it before, thanks MJ without curls is like a world without sun! (yeah I know its not that extreme, but still)
I want them back

I totally agree with you :yes: BPYTD, since 1999 has the straight hair :(

your wellcome ;)

Last edited:
^^he had the curls once in was it 2002 I think American bandstand or something. They looked good when he was in his 40ties why cant they look just as good in his 50ties. Please MJ I dont want to see another 30th anniversary cut if you perf again. :pray:

:yes: you're right BPYTD he had the curls in 2002 when he visited London in june.

Exceter City speech

93430226yl9.jpg

14it9.jpg

Parlamentarian Tour

16rx5.jpg

I miss them so much :cry:

:wub:^^^OH MAN......let me catch my breath!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I liked his curls, too. more natural for him Hey in that old pic (ripping his shirt) he actually looked more like his brothers in the face.

In one or two of the pics you could actually tell the dark pigment from his lips was fading.

Back