Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary

Re: Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary "Confessions of a Father" Exclus

Ill have to admit I liked his reaction to when he was talking about after the movies.. that smile you can tell he charishes those moments even today!! I don't say too many good things about joseph, but that I liked to see

Re: Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary "Confessions of a Father" Exclus

Exclusive Documentary Slated for Release in 2012
GPA Entertainment announced today the pending release of an exclusive documentary featuring 84-year old Joe Jackson, ...

Wasn't Joeseph born in 1929, which makes him 82 "only"?

Other than that - What's up Joe, run out of money or did you finally come to your senses and decided to confess the tremendous mistakes you did raising your choldren?

I'd be suprised if he wouldnt release anything about MJ after recent book and film boom. Just not suprised at all....

probably no one cared for it :)

Cannot see Joe ever admitting he was wrong in the way he raised his children. To me it's not acceptable to say that he was raised that way and knew no better.

^^ I'm sure he thinks why should he apologise? Many of his children don't have any issues with him - eg jermaine understands why he disciplined them all and defends him to this day, tito thinks he's the greatest. I can only think of michael (esp), marlon and janet that have been negative. I think Latoya is saying now she only got a little slap.

^That's another thing I don't get - what are they hoping to achieve by denying Joe's abuse? When they were contributing their stories during the pre-production stage of Jacksons an American Dream, all of them had not so positive things to tell. Tito said Joseph would beat him, and then pour salt over the wounds left from the beating.

So who are they protecting today? Are they trying to protect themselves as a family and the family image or are they doing it for Katherine who is also in denial over the abuse?

Doing it to belittle mj like they do with everything. whether it be his parenting/ talent. saying hes no diff than then the rest of us

Doing it to belittle mj like they do with everything. whether it be his parenting/ talent. saying hes no diff than then the rest of us
Exactly!

I try my best to love and respect this family JUST for Michael's sake. Nope. It's not working, it's not working. -.-

Love and respect are 2 feelings you cant control. The fact these people share DNA and a last name with Michael does not make them any special, and it wont make me more lenient when I consider the way they've been treating us the past years : contempt and financial interest. I sincerely doubt one of them cares about us other than as potential buyers of some kind of crap stamped MJ. Hence the use of the kids.

Like someone very dear to me once said : "it's earned".

Very true. from my experience they have issues with the fans because of mjs close relationship and personal relationship with some fans. Same as with the casios etc. but they seem to like to bite the hand thst feeds them

Very true. from my experience they have issues with the fans because of mjs close relationship and personal relationship with some fans. Same as with the casios etc. but they seem to like to bite the hand thst feeds them

So they realize that the fans are on to their game?

oh they KNOW,,,they just don't care. As long as they can use us they are ok with what it is we know...they will NEVER address it publically,

Frankly who cares?

Btw, has he also promised to donate x% of the proceed to an invisible charity? Seems like a modis operandis of the Jacksons since MJ death. When they want to scam people they claim part of the proceed will go to ghost charities.

To be honest, there are lots of fans, not necessarily young btw, who buy everything the Jacksons say, and kiss their feet. They usually have no clue about their recent actions, or the history some of them have with Michael.

Then, I think some "wise" ones have found out a much sneakier way to appropriate their brother's fan base. Some of them have changed their behavior very suddenly, and started following fan forums online which I found one hell of a coincidence...

Very true. aslong as theres enough uneducated fans who will cling onto the next best thing the family will keep pulling this crap.aslong as a few fall for it its worth it for them

Yes, Ash. I said that...It's how I feel, and I'd rather be honest. Bad as it may sound, the truth is better than a lie or putting on pretenses.

"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt." -Mark Twain

Yes, Ash. I said that...It's how I feel, and I'd rather be honest. Bad as it may sound, the truth is better than a lie or putting on pretenses.

"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt." -Mark Twain

"When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care."
-Medgar Evers

Aint' gonna waste my hate on you - James Hetfield.

He only just deserves my most complete indifference.

So what happened to the trailer? It was supposed to be released on the 15th this month. The Jacksons stay getting into shady deals...

Maybe it wont happen. What a waste that would be for the world of documentaries...

I will say it once again. Probably no one showed any interest about his documentary or trailer.

Exclusive Documentary Slated for Release in 2012

DECEMBER 2, 2011 (LOS ANGELES, CA) – GPA Entertainment announced today the pending release of an exclusive documentary featuring 84-year old Joe Jackson, father of pop icon Michael Jackson and self-proclaimed architect of the Jackson family musical empire. The Architect: Rise and Fall of a Musical Empirte is compiled from hours of exclusive interviews conducted over a two-year period. The feature-length film will offer a fascinating and chilling look at one of the most controversial fathers in show business history. Told from Joe Jackson’s unique perspective, the film will cover the Jackson family history from the formation of the Jackson 5 through Michael’s tragic death and the subsequent trial and sentencing of his physician, Dr. Conrad Murray. Principal photography is almost completed and GPA is currently meeting with distributors. The film's release is planned for 2012, as is the publication of “The Architect,” Joe Jackson’s autobiography from Atria Books, a division of Simon and Schuster.

The Architect: Rise and Fall of a Musical Empire is produced by Johnny West and award-winning producer George Paige, whose credits include the "Motown on Showtime" series featuring the special "Michael Jackson...the Legend Continues," "The Doors: Dance on Fire," and scores of other TV programs and feature films. “For the first time, Joe Jackson lifts the veil and airs the dirty laundry, like it or not,” says Paige. “If you think you know the Jackson history, think again.”

Filmed partially on location at the Jackson family Havenhurst estate in Encino, the documentary will give viewers a never-before-seen look at Michael Jackson’s personal theatre and the special room where the Jackson family and Michael’s children were home schooled. “We filmed in Gary, Indiana too,” says West, who also directed. “Seeing the Jackson house and hearing the voices of people who knew them before, during and after their rise to stardom sheds new light on a family that rose from slavery to global celebrity in only four generations.”

Of special interest to Jackson enthusiasts will be the newly uncovered audio recording of The Jackson 5 in their first ever studio session. “Big Boy” was recorded at Steel-town Records by Gordon Keith, who appears on camera to talk about guiding the dynamic young performers in those early sessions. “There is a huge appetite for our cultural heritage,” says Paige, “and the birth of the nation’s most fascinating musical dynasty holds a special place in the hearts of fans of all ages.”

Media tie-ins with Atria Books will include exclusive bonus footage from the documentary, which will be available to purchasers of the Jackson biography through QR codes printed in the book.

The documentary will have a limited engagement theatrical release in 2012 before a nationwide home entertainment blu-ray and DVD release.

Here is the trailer
http://jacksondocumentary.com/Jackson_Documentary/Trailer.html
and here are some more info about it, scroll down the page to see Joe's documentary
http://gpaent.com/current

Back