Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary

Re: Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary "Confessions of a Father" Exclus

you are referring to Frank Cascio I guess.

So let's see if I got this correct.

Frank writes one book

Joe writes a book, does a documentary, promotes a record label, ice cream, champagne, clothing line, does perfumes, belts, is behind a for profit family museum /casinp, happyland, neverland hotels and who knows what I forgot

but he's considered as "less attention hungry" because "he's Joe"?

Not directly, I had other people in mind but since you mentioned him I guess you can say that. Yes, I did state that as a result of how Joe's acted in the past and how he already gets a bad rap from the media, family and fans alike, I'm actually shocked that he didn't do something like a documentary sooner or said anything really that damaging against Michael. For example, many would expect that Joe (considering his reputation) would be the one touring media outlets and claiming that Michael was an addict, but no, I was surprised to see that it was people such as Rebbie, Tito, and (Janet? not sure) and maybe even Frank referring to MJ as a situational addict pre verdict during the Conrad Murray Trial.

Either way I'm not excusing anyone here, I was simply stating that based on established assumptions and public opinion, I was expecting Joe to act a certain way and so far many others have taken that role which makes Joe look a bit more quiet then expected
(by comparison). Last time I flipped channels I didn't see Joe but I did see others with "explosive" insider info ready to feed the media engine. But that's okay, right?

O/T: Oh and since you mentioned Frank, I'll say this about privacy issues concerning Michael. I originally didn't have a problem with the disclosure of seemingly innocent private info, however I thought about it. If his (Frank) stories stand in complete contradiction with whats been said from other friends and family on a particular matter, either one of those close friends and family are lying or Michael's lying to them and if Michael had to lie to his close friends and fam in order to protect some information, can you imagine how much he valued his privacy?
After that I no longer agree with some things that have been spoken about in Frank's book, doesn't mean I have anything against the man, I just sense a level of disrespect from someone I previously held in high esteem before the book was written.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary "Confessions of a Father" Exclus

But Who's going to watch it? Yet another lousy exploitation of his son's death.

Filmed partially on location at the Jackson family Havenhurst estate, the documentary will give viewers a never-before-seen look at Michael Jackson's personal theatre and the special room where the Jackson family and Michael's children were home schooled

This is just plain disgusting and a severe violation of privacy of both MJ and his orphan children. Why didn't he do the same for his other grandchildren?

I have no doubt that Michael's children will also make an appearance! So sad.

A theatrical release???............I guess that means 'at a (movie) theatre....' (ie just one!)

joexq.jpg

Look at the gun in his hands....

To quote Judge Pastor, Yipes!

His name is not even on the jacket, because they have to use Michael again. No one gives a crap about Joe, they are only interested in the fact he's Michael's dad. Some people in this family precede the tabloids, it's simply appalling.

Joe with the gun in his hand is looking like the criminal he is.

Why would anyone be at all interested in what Joe Jackson has to say? have'nt we heard it all by now? its just gonna be more about the same darn thing, he'll take all the credit for who Michael Jackson became period, he'll deny abusing the life outta Michael and he'll proclaim himself to the best father to Michael.

All we are gonna get from this is Joe Jackson embarrassing himself further and in all likelihood, a straight to DVD production.

Last edited:

A gun?

CREEPY ASS COVER. And isn't he Janet and the rest of the Jackson siblings daddy's too! Why they always gotta make money off of Mike's name only? Janet the second most famous Jackson don't sell? No one cares to ask her for some money sometimes? Geez!

That's "grieving" in jacksonish

^^^This makes me laugh every time I come into this thread.

They are going to need to use subtitles for Joe or nobody will have a clue (actually that might not be so bad).

Is that actually a gun he is holding... really? :eek:

Confessions of a father? Hm... "Yes, I have used and abused my son and scarred him for life, yes I have exploited him for money, and yes, I want to do the same with his children." Now that's what I would call a real confession.
Why posing with a gun? Strange.

The gun reminds me of Margaret's book.

That's just REALLY REALLY bad gun safety.

[h=1]Joe Jackson Reveals All in New Documentary[/h]
Dec. 6, 2011 | etonight
Joe Jackson, the much maligned father of the late Michael Jackson, is opting to tell his side of the Jackson family empire in his new documentary. MORE: Joe Jackson Re-Files Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Suit Confessions of a Father gives viewers a fascinating look at one of the more controversial fathers in show business history as the self proclaimed Jackson 5 architect tells his tale from their beginnings up until Michael's passing and the subsequent trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. Compiled from two years worth of filming, people will get an inside look from the 84-year-old Jackson like they've never seen before.

Link to watch:

http://www.lvrj.com/multimedia/national/23553181

w
ho want to watch this??? It's so boring!

He sounds like he's drunk all the time.
He's the kind of guy that makes me want to take a long shower with tons of industrial soap each time. So slimy. Irk

[h=1]Joe Jackson Reveals All in New Documentary[/h]
Dec. 6, 2011 | etonight
Joe Jackson, the much maligned father of the late Michael Jackson, is opting to tell his side of the Jackson family empire in his new documentary. MORE: Joe Jackson Re-Files Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Suit Confessions of a Father gives viewers a fascinating look at one of the more controversial fathers in show business history as the self proclaimed Jackson 5 architect tells his tale from their beginnings up until Michael's passing and the subsequent trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. Compiled from two years worth of filming, people will get an inside look from the 84-year-old Jackson like they've never seen before.

Link to watch:

http://www.lvrj.com/multimedia/national/23553181

w
ho want to watch this??? It's so boring!
It really is. Ugh he's gonna put people to sleep.

They gonna need subtitles on this, if they want anyone to watch his senile rambling.

They gonna need subtitles on this, if they want anyone to watch his senile rambling.

:lmao:...that was a good one,,,thanks for the LOL

Totally just missed the part about in the article where Joe will release an autobiography called 'The Architect' along with the documentary.

Hope someone buys it (like ivy) and provide summaries. I'm not gonna buy the book at all. But at least unlike the documentary it will be tolerable since you won't hear Joe's slow senile voice lol.

Totally just missed the part about in the article where Joe will release an autobiography called 'The Architect' along with the documentary.

Hope someone buys it (like ivy) and provide summaries. I'm not gonna buy the book at all. But at least unlike the documentary it will be tolerable since you won't hear Joe's slow senile voice lol.

WHAT? :wtf: Joe will write an autobiography? :blink: It was just what was missing :doh: .... Nobody is interested in what he has to say. :puke:

Wait one second.........."Breaks Silence"?????..........

......When did he ever shut up????

Or is this just a programme about his recent trip to the toilet????

What's with the gun, lol. That's creepy and scary.

Y'know this would be his second autobio. He released one in 2004. Between 2004 and now, he can talk about the trial and Michael's passing, but what more can he say? He might as well update the existing autobio. It will be a rehash of the same stories about his early life, how he met Katherine, how the Jackson 5 got started, etc., etc.

All of that has already been said, even the story about his schoolyard fight with another kid --> http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=27546&highlight=joseph+book

Back