Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary

Re: Michael Jackson's Father Breaks Silence in Tell-All Documentary "Confessions of a Father" Exclus

:wtf:

angfw5.gif

this will be shit. :puke:

hahahaahahahahaah

Hey this might be an interesting thing to add to your Michael related materials. The great father of the genius speaks.

Oh well, I hope he'll include some pre-motown footage of baby Michael...

I just looked at the title of the thread & it states Father Breaks Silence, but when was Joe really silent? He has been talking all the time.

MJ was the Most outspoken of what really happen back in those days with Joe! So how ironic now that MJ is gone there's gonna be this doc. No doubt it will downplay many things, especially those beatings! SMH

'Michael Jackson's father breaks his silence' when has Joe Jackson EVER been silent?

Official trailer for the film:

This looks like just about the most hilarious thing in the world, next to Jermaine's musical. The Jacksons never cease to entertain the hell out of me, but for all the wrong reasons.

Well I got about every third word, can someone please tell me what Joe said after the clip of Michael talking to Bashir. Thanks.

Why does he have to show a gun? Jeez! Mind you the interviewer was probably relieved when he reached in his pocket to show her his gun - and it was actually a gun. lol

Well I got about every third word, can someone please tell me what Joe said after the clip of Michael talking to Bashir. Thanks.

Why does he have to show a gun? Jeez! Mind you the interviewer was probably relieved when he reached in his pocket to show her his gun - and it was actually a gun. lol

:rollin:
He should be careful with it or someday he'll shoot his crown jewels:smilerolleyes:

I’m sorry but Prince, Paris and Blanket are exactly the reason why the Jackson family’s history of abuse should not be glossed over and hidden from discussion. Michael’s children whom he cherished so dearly and took such pains to protect are now in the direct line of fire of Jackson family violence. There is currently a court order of protection barring many uncles, aunties, cousins and nieces from further contact with the kids and security had to be increased in order to keep them safe from harassment and potential harm. Law enforcement has been call to the premises in Calabasas as well as the Hayvanhurst home. On more than one occasion since the children were placed in the custody of the Jackson’s law enforcement has had to respond to the homes because of fights. What is that doing to the children’s since of well-being and how is this riotous behavior affecting the way they view their relatives? Examples including having to deal with their grandmothers kidnapping by family members, Blanket almost getting shot with a stun gun and the gate crashed at the Calabasas residents where they live. Paris’s phone almost snatched out of her hand and the children denied access for 8 days to their primary care giver! Prince Michael made it publically clear that his father warned him about certain members of his family and their ways. Joe needs to understand along with the public that this is not about protecting Joe or Janet or any of the other grown members of that family... It’s about protecting Michael’s children so they are not crucified for missing a dance step or not going along with the latest Jackson family money scheme. This is about respecting Michael enough to recognize that whatever the forgiveness level he achieved with his father the physiological damage to the man MJ was visible and very apparent up until the day he died.

Seems to me that Joe speaks with pride when talking about beating their children. Joe & Katherine are proud (and it's good) their children never got involved in gangs but, did children need to be physical hurt so they get didn't get involved in gangs? It doesn't get in my head that during those times that was the only option. I know that as parents they shouldn't speak negatively about their children, but they have to use some sense and notice that some of their children's actions was and is reprochable. They should use some caution when talking about them because otherwise, they're saying that all the bad things their children have done are correct & acceptable and that only confirms their values are extremelly low.

MIchael Jackson: Joe Jackson Documentary in Limbo “Distributors Despised Him”

10/28/13 3:26pmRoger Friedman0

As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.

According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”

Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”

The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.

In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.

Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.

Source Showbizz411

Joe seriously needs help. He is totally delusional and he so desperately wants to be respected as a brilliant king maker. Problem is that it’s not true. Joe is just a very selfish old man who brutalized his sensitive, extraordinarily gifted son and that genius son turned out to be the greatest performer in the world. End of story for poor Joe.

Sadly I am not interested in anything which comes from 'Joe's perspective'.

Bubs;3923383 said:
MIchael Jackson: Joe Jackson Documentary in Limbo “Distributors Despised Him”

10/28/13 3:26pmRoger Friedman0

As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.

According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”

Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”

The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.

In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.

Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.

Source Showbizz411

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
t7iucjjpg.gif

The distributors aren't the only ones to despise him! Changing the title so as to attract interest and $$$ says it all really. No, wait, change that... Joe Jackson being involved says it all really. "Just give me money (that's what I want)" (My childhood Beatles fixation coming to the fore with relevant lyrics in this instance!)

Seems to me that Joe speaks with pride when talking about beating their children. Joe & Katherine are proud (and it's good) their children never got involved in gangs but, did children need to be physical hurt so they get didn't get involved in gangs? It doesn't get in my head that during those times that was the only option. I know that as parents they shouldn't speak negatively about their children, but they have to use some sense and notice that some of their children's actions was and is reprochable. They should use some caution when talking about them because otherwise, they're saying that all the bad things their children have done are correct & acceptable and that only confirms their values are extremelly low.

They talk about that b/c what else can they say to defend their despicable behavior--they have to come up with some kind of excuse and this is the best they can do: we beat them yes but it kept them off the streeets, out of gangs, out of jail--so we did a good job. It makes no sense at all but they have to come up with something or else admit that they made a big mistake that damaged their children, esp. MJ.

Back