Michael Jackson's Incredible Achievements.

Michael Jackson has the most awards given to a legend. And he is still getting awards even though he is not with us

WOW! So many awards he won over the years! I wonder where he kept them all? And he's still getting them today even though he's not here!!! We love you, Michael.

Please, help me: I found video, where Michael receive awards - where it was 1st - 1970 NAACP Image Awards? Jackson 5 it was. And in 1971, 1972. Do not found it on YouTube.

Wow, that is some list, thanks for posting it! The only thing to out-do Michael's artistic achievements are his charitable ones. Michael Jackson was not once in a generation or even once in a lifetime, he was once.

michael has a way of life pretty much, a lot of dedication and effort and everything he did was for the good of others, I believe that each victory was deserved, and we are lucky to be able to closely observe all that talent.

LOVE LIVES FOREVER!

* On November 14, 1991, Michael Jackson’s music video, Black Or White was broadcast simultaneously in 27 countries with an estimated audience of 500 million people. It is the largest audience ever to view a music video. (Wikipedia)

That was Two days after I was born.
It's like a birth gift. :)

Was Michael Jacksona Knight of Malta, as visible in the picture that he wore the crowned Maltese cross:

I have read for the first time about it here: http://www.ibssa.org/index.php?op=article&id=547

Has found photos, where Michael with a cross, here:http://mjphotoscollectors.com/index.php?/gallery/category/2190-1998-world-karate-organisation/
And video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046WlGWECg8

And at this press conference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNgUWfsKLn0&feature=related

But a cross to Michael there did not hand over.

Tell me, please, when and where Michael has received this cross? Whether there are no photos or video from this ceremony?
Perhaps there is any information?

Last edited:
We collect all Awards, where there was Michael. Them already 117.(1970 - 2002, to be continued...)

We will continue. When we will finish - we will lay out on one of forums, where will allow, may be here. I know, that such work is not present anywhere at one forum.

For example:

Last edited:
We have finished to collect the information, video, foto on Michael's Awards chronologically. Them 141. It is possible to place here or to create a new thread?
Please, tell me.

You may place it here, if you wish. Everyone can post his achievements here. It's up to you whether you just post it in the thread or want me to put it in the main post.

When I read through all of his incredible achievements or about his charitable achievements/efforts it overwhelms me to a point where I shed some tears. That's only from reading about them. The impact Michael has on me is totally unexplainable. And look at what a huge impact he's made in general. It makes me wonder if he TRULY knew how extraordinary he IS (and always will be).

wow amazing things he did.. if you read it its almost to much to bare...
Ps: i think justin biebers never say never is now the most earned with a concert movie
but he the rest is unbeatable..

When I read through all of his incredible achievements or about his charitable achievements/efforts it overwhelms me to a point where I shed some tears. That's only from reading about them. The impact Michael has on me is totally unexplainable. And look at what a huge impact he's made in general. It makes me wonder if he TRULY knew how extraordinary he IS (and always will be).

yes so true, and it makes me wanna see him and tell him that... even in afterlife or in heaven dont matter where i hope he realise this how an angel he is!!

the music and dancing were excellent in saying that he was well respected in terms of personality who can.

look at all of his achievements :woohoo: Michael was so talented and a genius!!! :bow:

DanceofLorelei1994;1422560 said:
The King, Michael Jackson has an amazing legacy and this thread is dedicated to his mind blowing musical career.

The following is a list of Michael Jackson's incredible achievements, his records and awards. This list does not contain every achievement and award because the King Of Pop has simiply achieved too many! For a better list of his awards and records

vist :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Records_and_achievements_of_Michael_Jackson

or http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/achievements.html

I will be updating this post with more records and i will add all the awards on to the list, so a massive list is coming.

*Youngest vocalist to top the U.S. singles chart (Guinness World Records 2006)

* "Thriller" released in 1982, later became the biggest selling album of all time selling 104 million copies. (Guinness World Records 2006/ SongBMG)

* First black artist on MTV, with the music video for "Billie Jean". (Wikipedia, History Books)

*Michael Jackson won more Grammy awards than anyone in one year. In 1984, he won 8 Grammy awards. (Guinness World Records 2006)

* Largest Ever Endorsement For Product Promotion - $15 million for Pepsi (Wikipedia)

*Guinness Book Of World Records 1993
Lifetime Achievement Award

* "Scream" is the most expensive music video ever made, costing $7,000,000 to make. (Wikipedia)

* In 1996, Michael Jackson released the longest music video. "Ghosts" was 35 minutes long. (Wikipedia)

* Highest paid entertainer of all time. (Guinness World Records 2006)

*Most successful entertainer of all time, selling 750 million units.(Guinness World Records 2006)

*The biggest audience ever was 133.4 million people watching Michael Jackson’s Super Bowl performance on June 31st 1993. (Guinness World Records)

*More awards won than any other artist. (Wikipedia)

* In 1983, Jackson became the first artist to hold the number one spot on Billboard’s rock album, rock single, R&B albums and R&B singles.

*Michael Jackson had a $890 million contract, earning around $1 Billion. (Guinness World Records)

*Jackson is the only male artist to replace himself at #1 ("Bad" replaced "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"). (Wikipedia)

* Jackson holds the record for the most Top 40 hits in the UK single charts in one year, registering 19 in 2006. (Wikipedia)

* Jackson has supported more charities than any other pop singer - 39 charitable organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or the participation in their activities. The charities involved include AIDS Project L.A., American Cancer Society , BMI Foundation, Inc., Child help USA, United Negro College Foundation, YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw, The Sickle Cell Research Fund. (Wikipedia)

* On November 14, 1991, Michael Jackson’s music video, Black Or White was broadcast simultaneously in 27 countries with an estimated audience of 500 million people. It is the largest audience ever to view a music video. (Wikipedia)

* Jackson has the record for the two best-selling VHS music videos ever released ("Moonwalker" [1988] in first place, and "The Making of Michael Jackson's “Thriller" [1984] in second place). (Wikipedia)

* Jackson's "Bad World Tour " (1987–1989) was the highest-grossing tour ever at the time, with over $125 million earned. This record was later broken by the "Dangerous World Tour" (1992-1993) and later broken again by the "History World Tour" (1996-1997), which stays to this day the biggest tour ever in terms of international attendance (4.4 million tickets outside of the USA)

* Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Tour in London has just become the fastest selling tour in history.

* 'This Is It' concert movie is the biggest selling concert movie of all time.

* Michael Jackson holds the record for the most American Music Awards won by one artist. (23)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! :bow: I have been looking all over for a list of his achievements all in one place - laid out like this...and GOD BLESS you for taking the time and doing the research and most of all, sharing it all with us! :hug:

Courtney;3344223 said:

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way when reading it all like this and just marveling at what a true gift from God he was! I too wonder if her ever really knew just how incredible he was and how VERY much his life, his music, his talent, his beauty, affected us all.
I miss him still so much, that my heart hurts. :cry:

^ To be honest those are like half of his achievements. I had no idea how hard it is to keep up with Michael's achievements. He's achieved so so many even in death, it's amazing.

can't Michael achievements be posted in different places on the internet so every one can read them, that way they won't be so eager to compare JB to Michael.

DanceofLorelei1994;1422560 said:
The King, Michael Jackson has an amazing legacy and this thread is dedicated to his mind blowing musical career.

The following is a list of Michael Jackson's incredible achievements, his records and awards. This list does not contain every achievement and award because the King Of Pop has simiply achieved too many! For a better list of his awards and records

vist :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Records_and_achievements_of_Michael_Jackson

or http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/achievements.html

I will be updating this post with more records and i will add all the awards on to the list, so a massive list is coming.

*Youngest vocalist to top the U.S. singles chart (Guinness World Records 2006)

* "Thriller" released in 1982, later became the biggest selling album of all time selling 104 million copies. (Guinness World Records 2006/ SongBMG)

* First black artist on MTV, with the music video for "Billie Jean". (Wikipedia, History Books)

*Michael Jackson won more Grammy awards than anyone in one year. In 1984, he won 8 Grammy awards. (Guinness World Records 2006)

* Largest Ever Endorsement For Product Promotion - $15 million for Pepsi (Wikipedia)

*Guinness Book Of World Records 1993
Lifetime Achievement Award

* "Scream" is the most expensive music video ever made, costing $7,000,000 to make. (Wikipedia)

* In 1996, Michael Jackson released the longest music video. "Ghosts" was 35 minutes long. (Wikipedia)

* Highest paid entertainer of all time. (Guinness World Records 2006)

*Most successful entertainer of all time, selling 750 million units.(Guinness World Records 2006)

*The biggest audience ever was 133.4 million people watching Michael Jackson’s Super Bowl performance on June 31st 1993. (Guinness World Records)

*More awards won than any other artist. (Wikipedia)

* In 1983, Jackson became the first artist to hold the number one spot on Billboard’s rock album, rock single, R&B albums and R&B singles.

*Michael Jackson had a $890 million contract, earning around $1 Billion. (Guinness World Records)

*Jackson is the only male artist to replace himself at #1 ("Bad" replaced "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"). (Wikipedia)

* Jackson holds the record for the most Top 40 hits in the UK single charts in one year, registering 19 in 2006. (Wikipedia)

* Jackson has supported more charities than any other pop singer - 39 charitable organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or the participation in their activities. The charities involved include AIDS Project L.A., American Cancer Society , BMI Foundation, Inc., Child help USA, United Negro College Foundation, YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw, The Sickle Cell Research Fund. (Wikipedia)

* Jackson has the record for the two best-selling VHS music videos ever released ("Moonwalker" [1988] in first place, and "The Making of Michael Jackson's “Thriller" [1984] in second place). (Wikipedia)

* Jackson's "Bad World Tour " (1987–1989) was the highest-grossing tour ever at the time, with over $125 million earned. This record was later broken by the "Dangerous World Tour" (1992-1993) and later broken again by the "History World Tour" (1996-1997), which stays to this day the biggest tour ever in terms of international attendance (4.4 million tickets outside of the USA)

* Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Tour in London has just become the fastest selling tour in history.

* 'This Is It' concert movie is the biggest selling concert movie of all time.

* Michael Jackson holds the record for the most American Music Awards won by one artist. (23)

Thankyou:dancin:

I think that Michael deserved every single award that he earned. He worked hard for each and every one of them.

Back