Thanks for posting! Michael was an amazing, special man. :heart:

To those inquiring.
The beginning of my viceo was ..
Michael made this speech at Exiter city Football club
I think 2002 or 03 _ he was supprting a charity and
the Exiter team _ it was during the time he was visiting
to make his speeach at Oxford University
Thanks for that info.

Maybe I am really out of the loop... when and where is this song from, I love it!

The song was never released it
the most recent song we have of MJ
it was a recent duet of Michael and Akon

God~~~

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself is all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even when you say everyone's love of God is right for them.

For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form, She puts in the sweetness.

I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss.

But for me the sweetness contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

By Michael Jackson
Dancing The Dream

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

Last edited:
God~~~

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself is all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even when you say everyone's love of God is right for them.

For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form, She puts in the sweetness.

I've l;ooked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, hos sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss.

But for me the sweetness contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

By Michael Jackson
Dancing The Dream

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

:-( thank you so so much!!!

That was so beautiful! He truly was and will always be a Angel that god gave us and took from us too soon. That made me cry again. I miss him sooo much :(

that audio has made me cry for the first time since his memorial, God bless that dear man.

I couldn't get the video to work for me. It froze at the Invincible signing.

Crying again... I don't get used to him being gone! He sounds like a religious pastor or such like in this audio. He really was too good for this world.

I love hearing his voice. I will miss that most of all.

Thanks Sjeidis....I really appreciate it. It was lovely.

To Each and Everyone of Mr.Jackson's Army... Your very welcome...!

In a time of deep sadness, and mourning; Mr.Jackson would want ALL his fans, admirers (His Army) to continue his work...God's work...aside from his children/family being thought of as his heaven, he has always loved and cared very deeply for each and everyone of his fans, admirers.

Michael Jackson: a "human being" that was/is unique, a rarity that God has truly blessed us with. Despite all the trials, tribulations, and the ALL the LIES that many in society thought him to be...

For those that have been very blessed and have had the opportunity for their paths to cross in this journey of life...

Mr.Jackson was/is truly a beautiful, caring, and very loving human being.

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World...Education Is The Key~~~

Last edited:
Thank You for posting This! What a strong way of talking... Michael... I will try to do as you said! Promess.

The Destructive Power of Hate

Poison isn’t always something you eat or drink – it can be an emotion. And hate is one of them, eating you up inside and causing destruction.

Hate is a mighty strong emotion. This mental venom can pollute your spirit, poison your soul and seep into all of the relationships that surround you. Anyone who has found themselves wrapped up in the arms of hate knows how damaging and mind-consuming it can become. Even the word carries power, particularly if it comes from a friend, a family member or a child.

While hate can be directed at almost anything – animals, foods, jobs, movies – the most destructive is hatred toward other people.

Ask yourself these questions: Does hate have a place in my life? Do I harbor any feelings of hatred toward myself or anyone else? If you do, I implore you to address this negative feeling before it becomes something much more dangerous.

Hate, when left unchecked, will drain your spirit, tarnish your soul, and darken your days.

Beliefnet. com - John H. Sklare, Ed.D

:angel:We Are World, Heal The World, Education Is The Key~~~

Hi Sdeidjs, thanks for this thread, I'd love to know what the links are as none of them work for me, most say not available in your country on youtube.

If you could tell me what they are I can find another source,usually when this happens if I know what I'm looking for there is usually another source.

Thanks so much

Hi Sdeidjs, thanks for this thread, I'd love to know what the links are as none of them work for me, most say not available in your country on youtube.

If you could tell me what they are I can find another source,usually when this happens if I know what I'm looking for there is usually another source.

Thanks so much

Dear Gaiaschild,

Your very welcome...

Many that know me...I love sharing thought provoking reflections of thought (s) from other human beings that are compassionate, creative, inspirational, historical visionaries that think outside the box...

To answer your inquiry;

I find many of the links on Youtube.com (Michael Jackson)...Beliefnet.com, Books from of all sorts genre, and natural creativity...

If there is just "one person" that I can help in a world filled with hate, prejudice, greed, and selfishness...then I am making a difference..!

:angel:We Are The World...Heal The World...Education IS the Key~~~

A woman who had undergone weight-loss surgery recently wrote to me. I was stopped in my tracks by something she said. After years of feeling frustrated about the way people treated her, she said, “I was mad at the world for being mean to me.” As I read those words, I felt a bit sad because she was right.

The world can be a brutal and unforgiving place at times.

It is for this reason that I smile at those who walk by, wave at those I drive by in my neighborhood and treat everyone I meet with dignity and respect.

Yes, the world can be a very mean place, but a little smile, a simple hello or a kind word can make a difference to someone who’s deeply troubled or feeling defeated.

I suggest you keep that in mind as you wander through your day today. Your kindness may be the only ray of sunshine that some people see today in the troubled world that surrounds them.

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

:angel:We Are World...Heal The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Damn it's been removed.

Yes my account was suspended for copyright and the video was flagged
for copyright for using the CRY video footage in it _ I hade to re-edit the
video and place it on my backup account

Michael Jackson's message _ Lets hold Hands & Heal the World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-u2DeniLtk

people-holding-hands.jpg

That was beautiful! :heart: I was just about to post that I can't see the video anymore but then I noticed you've re-uploaded it. Thanks so much for sharing!

Yes my account was suspended for copyright and the video was flagged
for copyright for using the CRY video footage in it _ I hade to re-edit the
video and place it on my backup account

Michael Jackson's message _ Lets hold Hands & Heal the World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-u2DeniLtk

people-holding-hands.jpg

Oh Gosh...Thank you so much....That was so beautiful....Michael has the biggest heart ever....I miss him so much...

Back