MICHAEL JACKSON'S Message To YOU

When I am in despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall...!

-Mahatma Gandhi

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Caring for orphans in the same way God cares for us is a privilege; it is an invitation to join God right at the center of His heart as the Father to the fatherless.

Steven Curtis Chapman

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...Heal The World...Education IS The Key~~~

By charity, goodness, restraint, and self-control men and woman alike can store up a well-hidden treasure -- a treasure which cannot be given to others and which robbers cannot steal. A wise person should do good -- that is the treasure which will not leave one.

- "Khuddhaka Patha"

:angel:Heal The World...Education IS The Key~~~

It's not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.

-Evander Holyfield

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.

-John Churton Collins

Apparently the original "visual" of Michal Jackson's Oxford of this breathtaking speech has been blocked from You Tube...

Please Note: The You Tube Link (s) Part 1 thru 4 "voice" recording (s) of Mr.Jackson's Oxford University Speech has replaced the original visual on the #1 post in this thread...

Enjoy...

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...Education IS The Key~~~

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous"

Einstein

Increasing Acts of Kindness
By Sharon Salzberg

Last edited:
To be a person of truth, be swayed neither by approval nor disapproval.
Work at not needing approval from anyone and you will be free to be who you really are..!

Rabbi Nachman of Breslov

"IRISH LUCK"

His name was Fleming, and he was a poor Scottish farmer. One day, while trying to make a living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby bog. He dropped his tools and ran to the bog.

There, mired to his waist in black muck, was a terrified boy, screaming and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what could have been a slow and terrifying death.

Last edited:
PARENTING 101

If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder without any such gift from the fairies, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.

Rachel Carson

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

We all know that sugar is sweet. It can also be either your friend or your enemy, depending on your physical health. It’s that very sweet quality about it that attracts us all to it. I think personalities are a bit like sugar, because there are certain things about each of you that attract others.

I’m guessing there’s at least one dominant feature of your personality that consistently attracts people to you. So, I want you to look inward today and try to identify the sugar in your personality.

When you think about all of the characteristics that make you YOU, what stands out as your most attractive feature?

For some, it may simply be the way they look. As superficial as that is, looks are a potent form of perceptual sugar.

To me, the best kind of personal sugar runs much deeper than looks. After all, looks are great at attracting people to you, but they simply won’t keep them there.

So, when you look deep into your inner self, what’s your sugar?

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Whether you believe or celebrate Christmas or you don't...this is a "beautiful", and very "thought provoking" diverse message for each and everyone of us...that was recently emailed to me;

Check It Out...

Dear Susie,

What are the simple blessings of the Christmas season? In all the hustle and bustle... what does Christmas really mean?

To us, this beautiful 3 minute movie from our friends at Inspired Faith shares what Christmas is all about. Just click here to watch and share it with friends and family.

Stay Motivated this Holiday Season,

Motivation in a Minute.com
A Simple Truths Company

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
Go With Your 'Mo'

Everyone is motivated by different things. That’s why it’s so difficult to suggest one incentive or one method that creates that coveted fire in the belly that we all yearn to have. So the key to making your dreams come true and achieving your goals lies in finding the right “mo,” or motivation, for YOU.

When you really think about it, there’s nobody in a better position to identify your ideal motivation than YOU. After all, you understand your limitations and know your daily routine better than anybody else. With that said, I ask you to consider the following: What’s the best motivation for you and how can you begin using it to reach your goals? Those who find real success in this life learn how to identify their fire and then go with their mo.

Dr. John H. Sklare

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

An Excerpt from
Dash of Hope
by Linda Ellis

My poem, The Dash, is based on that little line on a tombstone, between the dates of birth and death. Ultimately, that dash is a symbol which represents every day we've spent alive on earth. Therefore, how you spend your "dash" is all that really matters. Following is an amazing story about someone whose dash truly made a difference.

Recently I heard about a little girl named Hope Stout. After learning more about her life, I couldn't help but feel it was not by coincidence, nor happenstance, that she had been named "Hope." It had to be attributed to fate. The compassion and generosity housed in her young heart made a lasting impression on me and countless others, and her legacy of love continues to bless lives every day. Though I never had the opportunity to meet her, I wish I had. It seems as though she was wise beyond her tender years and very, very special. When I tell people her story, I always say, "if this doesn't inspire you, I don't think there's much that could..."

Hope was a twelve-year old girl who was offered a "wish" in early December 2003 by the "Make-A-Wish" Foundation after being informed that she had a rare type of bone cancer.

However, when she found out that more than 150 children in her area were waiting for their wishes to be granted, she unselfishly used her wish to ask that those children have their wishes granted. She also asked that it be done by January 16, 2004.

Unfortunately, however, the organization informed her that her noble request could not be granted as the funds were simply unavailable. They calculated that they would need to raise more than one million dollars in thirty days in order to grant her wish. Disappointed, but not discouraged, she turned her dismay into an enthusiasm that inspired caring individuals to spearhead fundraising to help grant the wishes of the other children, and eventually hers as well. Newspaper columnists and reporters for radio and TV stations shared the story of this caring young girl who had touched the hearts of so many and as word spread, the community was challenged. Committees were formed and schools, corporations and various organizations assisted in raising money to help bring Hope's dream to fruition.

Though she lost her battle in 2004, knowing that her wish was going to come true, Hope lives on. Her heartfelt efforts were not in vain as they continue to help others, not only physically, but spiritually and emotionally as well. At the initial fundraiser and gathering to celebrate her life, "A Celebration of Hope" on January 16, 2004, the announcement was made that they had indeed received donations totaling more than one million dollars on behalf of Hope Stout. Her wish had been granted!

Source:motivationinaminute.com

"A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart..!"

Anonymous

I’m taking the liberty of speaking for someone else today. But this person I’m giving voice to isn’t just anybody. It’s someone important and special to YOU. Today I want to speak for that one person who never told you how proud they were of you. Perhaps it’s because they passed away a long time ago and never got to witness your triumph. Or maybe the person is still alive but he or she can’t seem to say those words. Whatever the reason, it’s in that spirit I offer you the following alternative.

For anyone who’s hurt or feels cheated because of that lack of validation, I offer you a heartfelt substitute: I’m very proud of you! You’ve truly struggled in your life, gone through tough times and just look at where you are today. Even though you may wish you were hearing these precious words from that special someone, I hope my words bring you some comfort and gratification. Remember, I’m very proud of YOU!

Dr. John H. Sklare

From our family to yours...Merry Christmas & Happy Safe New Year to each and everyone one of You...Peace and God Bless You and Yours~~~

safe_image.php
safe_image.php
safe_image.php

Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
www.youtube.com
John and Yoko

Last edited:
"In this life we cannot do great things.But we can do small things with great love..!"

Mother Teresa

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are THe World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

For whatever reason (s) something told me to post this video here today...This short film has "great significant of value" as to WHAT and WHO Mr.Jackson has always been about...

Check It Out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Sbd-C4aQY

There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self.

ALDOUS HUXLEY

:angel:Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Back