MICHAEL JACKSON'S Message To YOU

Wow I never heard the Oxford speech in it's entirety before...:eek:

He was so beautiful....:cry:

THAT is WHO and WHAT Mr.Jackson has ALWAYS been about..!

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Educatio IS The Key~~~

Absolutely beautiful...I was lost in his voice and words...He made me laugh, cry and take notice of the extreme wonderings of the world in 2001...Thing is, this was given in 2001, and the world is not in any better position...

I'm relished in the thought of what the media has done to this man, when all he wanted to do was show Love to the world, and especially what the world was, and still is, lacking...Heal the children, heal the parents, forgiveness and acceptance...

Evil is in full force on this earth...

Absolutely beautiful...I was lost in his voice and words...He made me laugh, cry and take notice of the extreme wonderings of the world in 2001...Thing is, this was given in 2001, and the world is not in any better position...

I'm relished in the thought of what the media has done to this man, when
all he wanted to do was show Love to the world, and especially what the world was, and still is, lacking...Heal the children, heal the parents, forgiveness and acceptance...
Evil is in full force on this earth...

As Mr.Jackson has said in HIS OWN WORDS...

"I Can't Do It By Myself...!"

The Composition of "Cry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3MfUR35CM

IS an extension of HIS composition to Heal The World~~

Healing the World BEGINS simplywith that "Man In The Mirror"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Nh84lfvW0

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Check It Out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-G8IfjPAII

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Healing To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

"Everything great that has ever happened to humanity, began with a single thought in someones mind..!"

Yanny

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

The fans, admirers, and society as a whole...

This is, was Mr.Jackson's DREAM, PASSION, WHO and WHAT he has ALWAYS About..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7jz8i5AHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDkyglJYk4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ja98RyAl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCGiynoDDSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMCqtNEgZYY

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World~~~

Michael is amazing his speeches are so inspirational, I miss him and I am grateful for all he has taught me with his beautiful heartfelt words. I love you Michael more and more everyday!!!

Julia

Vision - The Indispensable Quality of Leadership

All effective leaders have a vision of what they must accomplish. That vision becomes the energy behind every effort and the force that pushes through all the problems. With vision, a leader is on a mission. His or her contagious spirit is felt among the crowd until others begin to rise alongside.

One of the most common questions from people in leadership positions is, "How do I get a vision for my organization?" That is a crucial question, because until it is answered, a person will be a leader in name only.

Although I cannot give you a vision, I can share the process for finding one:

Look Within You - What Do You Feel?
You can't borrow somebody else's vision. It must come from inside of you. The thing that brings it out is passion.

Look Behind You - What Have You Learned?
Every leader's vision is based on his or her own personal experience. What does your past tell you about your future?

Look Around You - What Is Happening to Others?
As a leader, you must always take into account other people. If others aren't with you, you aren't leading.

Look Ahead of You - What Is the Big Picture?
Leaders don't get bogged down in the moment. They see everything from the vantagepoint of the mountaintop. That's why their goals are called vision.

Look Beside You - What Resources Are Available to You?
Your vision must be bigger than you. The greater it is, the more resources it will require. The best leaders bring all of the resources in their world into play to accomplish something great.

"The Right to Lead"
By: John Maxwell

Source: Mac Anderson
Founder, Simple Truths
www.simpletruth.com

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Need Vs. Want

There’s a significant difference between what we want and what we need in life. In my opinion, many of the problems that people encounter are due to a lack of understanding between wants and needs. A want is a desire, wish or craving, whereas a need is a requirement, necessity or must-have! A new car is an example of what one may want; food is an example of something that one definitely needs!

I guess you could say that our wants are the extras in life and things like food, clothing and shelter are definite needs. As a result, many of the frustrations that people feel are tied to what they want and not what they need. The trouble arises when people feel they cannot live without having their wants met.

Perhaps the Rolling Stones had it right when they sang:
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes, well you might find
You get what you need.

Wishing You Great
Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Taking Things for Granted

I’m sure you’re familiar with the phrase taking things for granted. We all seem to do it at some time in our lives. The phrase means that you don’t truly appreciate someone or something, or that you have come to expect it without question. So what is it in your life that you take for granted?

Perhaps it’s the person you love that you take for granted. Or maybe it’s your
good health, a good friend, your job or a talent. Whatever it is, I only ask that you give this serious thought today and see if you’re guilty of taking something or someone very precious in your life for granted. Life is definitely too short, so please take my advice, be appreciative and stop taking things and people for granted!

Wishing You Great Health
Dr. John H. Sklare

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Things to Come

One thing that’s both exciting and terrifying to many people is the future. People are always wondering about what the future holds and how they’ll end up down the road. For some, the future is viewed with great hope and anticipation. For others, it causes an unbearable fear and debilitating apprehension. My message today is simple: For the most part, you determine your future.

Your tomorrow is dependent on your today, so it’s imperative that you approach today with tomorrow in mind. Figuratively speaking, if you want to know how you got to where you are now, just look at where you were yesterday. In short, your life today gives you a glimpse of things to come tomorrow. With that thought firmly planted in your mind, what do you plan to do today and how will that impact things to come?

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life but as by the obstacles which they have overcome." -Booker T. Washington.

Source: Simple Truths

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...We Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Mother Teresa

“Good ideas are common - what's uncommon are people who'll work hard enough to bring them about.” -Ashleigh Brilliant

Source:Simple Truths

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Wisdom begins in wonder.

Socrates

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

When it comes to accomplishing your dreams and goals, NIKE had it right with their famous slogan, Just Do It! Sure, it’s always easier said than done, but the wisdom found in that slogan hits the proverbial nail right on the head. So many unrealized dreams lie dormant on life’s cutting room floor due to simple inaction. If this sounds a lot like you, I say… go for it!

For all people who reach their goals, it’s always a matter of taking one step at a time and it all begins with that first step. So just take a moment to consider your coveted goal or dream and then take that first step forward. The key is to continue taking small steps daily. As a famous Chinese proverb states, The man who waits until tomorrow to take the first steps spends his entire life on one leg. I suggest you get a leg up on that dream you have and start to achieve it today!

Dr. John H. Sklare

As Always

:angel:

Playing For Change http://www.playingforchange.com/episodes/23 - We met Robert Bradley while shooting our first film, "Playing for Change: A Cinematic Discovery of Street Music." Robert is originally from Detroit, Michigan, but we filmed this song in Los Angeles in front of a Playing For Change graffiti wall painted by a local artist. We... had just finished a take of Robert singing "Playing For Change Blues," a song we created while filming across America, and were beginning to interview him. All of a sudden he started speaking the lyrics to this song... We immediately grabbed another mic for his guitar, plugged it directly into the camera and asked him to perform it for us. Enjoy!See More

t580925113_10150144537590114_851.jpg

Peace All Over The World | Robert Bradley | Playing For Change [HQ]
Length:2:31

As Always

< Previous
|
Next >

1 of 7 images

2A73E6DC379B6176C54F01C3F174E.jpg

St. Patrick's day
Specials.Toolbar.bind("div.specialstoolbar",{printUrl:"/A-List/St.-Patrick's-Day-history-traditions-myths.aspx",emailTxt:"E-mail",emailSub:"",emailMsg:"Check out this page on MSN:",printTxt:"Print",imTxt:"IM",blogTxt:"Blog",facebookTxt:"Facebook",currentSiteurl:""});
Search: St. Patrick's Day

Some call it St. Patrick's Day. Others prefer St. Paddy's Day. Whatever you call it, March 17 holds a special place in the heart of the Irish -- and those who just wish they were. Let's go beyond the parades and green beer to find out more about one of the liveliest holidays on the calendar.

Next Search: The life of St. Patrick

As Always

Last edited:
A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~Author Unknown

As Always

Here is a quote by "one of many" Mr.Jackson's favorite visionaries;

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in the cosmic religion for the future: It trancends a personal God, avoids dogma and theology; it covers both the natural and the spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity."

—Albert Einstein

As Always

"If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work
on the high level that you say you do, there's no way around doing
the work it takes to get you there." -Joyce Chapman

As Always

When the world says, 'Give up,' hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'" ~Author Unknown

What are you hopeful about today?

As Always

No Surrender…

by MATT on MARCH 23, 2010

“When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Today, I was reading through The Best Way Out is Always Through by BJ Gallagher, because I was thinking of the best time of year to share some posts about perseverance. I realized that pretty much any time of year is a good time, since every season brings both joys and hardships. With that in mind, here’s a poem from BJ’s book called, “No Surrender”:

When you believe in yourself,
in your personal potential,
in your own future,
you have no choice-
surrender is not an option.
There’s nothing to do
but continue.

Sometimes you want to give up,
but you can’t-
something deep inside
won’t let you.

No white flags,
no bailing out,
no throwing in the towel
for you.

You have to keep going;
you must carry on;
you just take the next step…
and the next…
and the next…

Here’s a story that Mac shared in a blog post last month out of his book, The Power of Attitude. Mac told you about Derrick Redmond, an athlete who ran the 400 meter race in the 1992 Olympics, and ripped his hamstring, collapsing on the track. Read here for the rest of the story. Anyway, I was thinking about that story when I came across this video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Nifq3Ke2Q30

While I think this describes love perfectly, I also see how it describes perseverance, too. Derrick could have easily lay down on the track, waiting for a stretcher. Instead, he got up and (in excruciating pain) finished the race. That story powerfully illustrates the power of perseverance.

What times have you persevered? Are there times when you wish you had stuck with it, but you didn’t? What was the consequence? Who is the most resilient person you know? What inspires you to keep going through trials and difficulties?

Source: Simple Truths.com

As Always

In my opinion, there are few things that contribute more to your sense of self and overall image than your moral character. By definition, moral character is the existence or lack of virtues such as integrity, courage, fortitude, honesty and loyalty.

In other words, it means that you’re a good person and a good citizen with a sound moral compass. With that as my foundation today, I have a question for you.

Are you a person of good moral character? Are you consistently trustworthy, honest, respectful, responsible and fair, or do you tend to falter a bit in these areas? If you don’t score as high as you’d like on the moral character scale, why not start putting a new face on your character. After all, you build your character through your actions, which shapes who you are as a person. So what kind of character are you presently building?

Dr. John H. Sklare
www.innerdiet.com

As Always

Simple Truths "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

As Always

Back