Michael Jackson's son Prince to Appear at charity event in Germany?

I must say I am very impressed with how Prince handled himself in that situation, its like he's already a pro at this type of thing. People can continue to say what they wanna say about Michael Jackson, but it is very evident through his kids right now that he was one heck of a parent and he raised those children with many qualities and one of the most important ones is humility.

Prince did his dad proud. God bless them.

I totally agree.. Proud of Prince.. so smart and caring and only 14.. God MJ did a wonderful job!!

It"s very possible that we will soon see MJ's kids picture holding Weisner's book and Joe's champaine. I'm predicting that as soon as Prince will reach legal age and for some reason will refuse to work with Weisner and Mann, he will be served the court papers every day. With an interest growing daily on the amount Prince will own to above man, his dad's hard earned money will be taken from Prince before he even became eligible for his share. Weisner and Mann will definitely have many "juicey" stories to talk about Prince (like in Michael's case) and write the books.

YOU cannot criticize the children. This is not their fault....they want to do write by Michael. Their intention is good...the adults around them are exploiting their good heart and their desire to continue their father's legacy.

I reported your post (something I never do) so the mods can edit or delete your post. The kids shouldn't be badmouthed for something they have no control over.

The best thing we can do, Prince seems very mature and alert, we can send him through Twitter as much information about Dieter and his disastrous relationship with Michael. We should not tell him what to believe, send him the information and he will figure things out on his own.

As sad as this may be, we have to recognize these kids' childhood is over. Since the adults are unable or unwilling to protect them from crooks & charlatans, they should reminded to be careful and research EVERYONE that is presented to them as their father's "closest" XYZ.

They use the internet...they can do their own research. Better they find out on their own...than people telling them about these crooks. In the end, having a twitter account (a link to the outside world) may not be such a bad thing if it can help open their eyes to the crooks surrounding them.

Last edited:
I wish people would be more positive.
Prince Michael most likely had a wonderful time while he was doing his good works.:cheeky:
i don't believe there's any fan who isn't proud of Prince. it's just alarming that shady people are around him and fans has the right to be concerned.

My speculation: But it seems like the state of California of Dept of Children Services really don't care about the well being of the children in their state. These kids are being exploited and yet they do nothing. What is going on over there? They had no problem getting Charlie Sheen's kids away from him. The exploitation of children is just as bad as having a unstable father I think. And Debbie Rowe was all about protecting these kids and the mask, yet she is nowhere to be seen protecting these kids. Only Grace took the steps to protect Michael's kids after the stun gun incident and she was fired for it :(

Getting them involved is way too over the top, their mother should be taking action to prevent this kind of exploitation happening, but unfortunately she's involved with crooks herself (Shaffel). She just delivered them, that's all. I think we gotta get used to them being exploited in the years to come.

Last edited:
My speculation: But it seems like the state of California of Dept of Children Services really don't care about the well being of the children in their state. These kids are being exploited and yet they do nothing. What is going on over there? They had no problem getting Charlie Sheen's kids away from him. The exploitation of children is just as bad as having a unstable father I think. And Debbie Rowe was all about protecting these kids and the mask, yet she is nowhere to be seen protecting these kids. Only Grace took the steps to protect Michael's kids after the stun gun incident and she was fired for it :(

Child services doesn't work that way. If it did every child that appeared on a reality show would have taking away by now. Especially with kids of stars who more or less do appear Tabs and magazines even if the parent doesn't want it. Heck, if we use this logic, parents who sell baby photos of their kids should be claim as unfit parents.

Charlie Sheen is nothing like this since he was danger to himself and others. Especially if he's back to abusing substances. As long as Prince is properly watched but adults, there is nothing child services can legally do. No one also can't take the kids away by just saying they are overexpose. So even if Debbie had some kind of complaint, it would hardly be anything and be thrown out before it even reach court.

I guess money comes first for Debbie. :(

Getting them involved is way too over the top, their mother should be taken action to prevent this kind of exploitation happening, but unfortunately she's involved with crooks herself (Shaffel). She just delivered them, that's all. I think we gotta get used to them being exploited in the years to come.

Guys, I think we need to be careful about bringing Debbie into the situation. Yes, she is their mother, we also don't know with any certainty what the situation is with her involvement with the children. We need to keep in mind that she is in fact their mother, and be mindful of what we say. I hope you guys understand what I'm saying?

Is it just me but ive just watched the clip of jr. and i find it hard to listen to him instead of just looking at pics. makes everything seem so real. i really dont like hearing them talk makes things even more painful.he has such a lovel voice though makes him seems so much older and wiser then his 14 years u know they used to say mj was an old soul in a little body

Guys, I think we need to be careful about bringing Debbie into the situation. Yes, she is their mother, we also don't know with any certainty what the situation is with her involvement with the children. We need to keep in mind that she is in fact their mother, and be mindful of what we say. I hope you guys understand what I'm saying?

I want to second this.

1. There was an agreement between her and Michael. We don't know the details and we don't know how much of her actions fit with Michael's wishes.
2. We don't know her involvement and/or if she's voicing any concerns. It might be premature for us to attack her without knowing all the facts.
3. At the end of the day she's still their biological mother.

I want to second this.

1. There was an agreement between her and Michael. We don't know the details and we don't know how much of her actions fit with Michael's wishes.
2. We don't know her involvement and/or if she's voicing any concerns. It might be premature for us to attack her without knowing all the facts.
3. At the end of the day she's still their biological mother.

I see where you guys are coming from that is why it's hard for me to figure out what Debbie is all about and I'm still thankful that she didn't sell those kids out after Michael's death, but as far as I know Paris once said on Twitter few months ago that she had no contact with her.

Its their law-guadian who needs to be notified.

You mean the lawyer appointed by the probate court? Her mandate is to protect children's financial interests regarding the Estate. She has no say if how children should be raised and in what events they (themselves or by encouragement of their legal guardian) chose to participate.

The only things that can help these kids are information and experience. I would add guidance, but we know what that is. Once they experience certain behaviors from people, they will seek relevant information. They will then make decisions about what they want to do and who they want to work with. Right now, for everything they have to say OK and Yes, so we will support them.

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613501-464-695.jpg

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613497-696-464.jpg

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613488-1704-2560.jpg

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613478-1704-2560.jpg

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613462-1704-2560.jpg

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613442-1703-2560.jpg

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613414-1703-2560.jpg

:flowers:I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! :flowers:

Prince-in-Berlin-prince-michael-jackson-25613501-464-695.jpg

Prince should be back home now, right. I would say that his second public appearance to represent his father was another success.

Cherubim are you going to make a siggy of these latest pictures too? Can you show one with the laughing Michael face and Prince together like the one you did with Blanket and Michael showing the same expressions. That one was very cute.

:ermm: We were not supposed to see the children after the Grammy Awards in 2010.... Now they have twitter accounts,sign autographs and are constantly in the limelight ...-_-. They even have a website(kingofpopkids) dedicated to them.
I'm wondering it will stop.

Back