Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

svjskw.jpg

Oh wow! It's MUCH smaller than I thought! That makes sense for the discs, but what about the booklet?? Is it really that tiny? Interesting...

Don't have facebook i'm afraid!

So the link doesn't work for you? I don't really know how to post pics on here. Basically, it's a guy holding it next to his head..and essentially it seems to be around the same size as a regular album, except a little bit longer vertically (basically a sqaure the same size as an album, plus the rectangular portion on the bottom that says "Michael Jackson's Vision")

So the link doesn't work for you? I don't really know how to post pics on here. Basically, it's a guy holding it next to his head..and essentially it seems to be around the same size as a regular album, except a little bit longer vertically (basically a sqaure the same size as an album, plus the rectangular portion on the bottom that says "Michael Jackson's Vision")

Well, the product description says booklet rather than book.At least now i know so i won't be disappointed on Monday!

Oh it's not bigger than that? :scratch:

I thought it would be about the size of the Ultimate Collection or something like that..

It's not the size that matters though...it's the contents, right? Michael in HQ.. :wub:

I was expecting a large box.. someone like Ultimate Collection style.. Oh well! it will be an awesome DVD set to have

^I haven't got it. I just copied photo of this guy from FB :lol:

Last edited:
It looks like the guy is in a store where products are shipped and pre stocked. maybe that's how he got it? I know when you pre order they said you may get it earlier too.
:wub:

Wow the DVD box and booklet is small lol but nice anyways! I should get mine on Monday! Yippy! I really wanna see each intro and "one more chance" clear!

That pic makes it look like the size of a Blu-ray case... If only we were actually getting a Blu-ray release! :(

Nevertheless, I received my "posting" email from Play.com today, so hopefully Vision (and more importantly One More Chance) will be with me by either Saturday or Monday! :-D :-D :-D

mine shipped today from Amazon. i'll get it on Monday! too bad it'll be a few days before i get to sit down and enjoy it.

my vision dvd arrived this morning from hmv

just noticed it says NTSC on the dvd and not pal

Last edited:
Back