Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

just found out this is a region 0 NTSC dvd format and not pal so make sure your players play this in europe

Last edited:
I got my visions dvd oh wow does it look amazing and MJ is so much clearer.. Its amazing 4 1/2 hours of MJ yipee!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see on the discs they have the UK 15 age rating. How did you get this if Vision hasn't been released here yet?

Its released in Ireland today, Sony always release things in Ireland on the fri as our charts are done different!!!!!!

Has anyone watched some of the short films on Vision yet? Most of them seem to have a 4:3 ratio. (Black bars to the left + right on my flat screen) Does everyone else have this as well? So far, 'You Rock My World', 'Cry' and 'One More Chance' are there in all their glory (no black bars)! I too can confirm NTSC format, region 0. Purchased in Europe.

Mine just came in the mail from HMV. Ahhh... it's beautiful! :D

Pics anyone? If possible of the booklet by a DVD to judge the size? Is the booklet hardback or stiff card?
The booklet is a floppy paperback with a thin spine. It's very nice. :D
Here are some pics:
vision1.jpg

vision2.jpg

The booklet is a floppy paperback with a thin spine. It's very nice. :D
Here are some pics:
vision1.jpg

vision2.jpg

I like it....simple....can't wait to see inside! And, it's really NOT that much smaller than a regular DVD...who cares though...it's what's inside that counts :cheeky:

Has anyone watched some of the short films on Vision yet? Most of them seem to have a 4:3 ratio. (Black bars to the left + right on my flat screen) Does everyone else have this as well? So far, 'You Rock My World', 'Cry' and 'One More Chance' are there in all their glory (no black bars)! I too can confirm NTSC format, region 0. Purchased in Europe.

Yeah, most of the videos are 4:3 - sadly. But YRMW, Cry, One More Chance, Jam, Remember The Time & Will You Be There are fullscreen...
But I've excepted a litte bit more. On the box, there is written "formatted for widescreen televisions" but 4:3 ratio is NOT suitable for widescreen televisions...

I got my copies today. And I saw the picture quality is crap :( Thriller doesnt even look remastered one bit..

I got my copies today. And I saw the picture quality is crap :( Thriller doesnt even look remastered one bit..

Yeah, the videos don't look like they got remastered...

BTW, The Way You Make Me Feel video looks a little bad. It's very grainy!

I warned everyone to wait and see about the image quality, The ads stated "remastered COLOR and sound". They never mentioned anything about Image remastering. They could have enhanced the color digitally. I'm sure eventually a Blu Ray will be released, but that is going to take a lot of work as I have went into detail about before. The sad thing is all of these videos could look incredible if they just put someone in charge of it ;o(

Videos look great on my TV. Not so great on Windows Media Player.

Screen shots is a great idea, also if anyone can tell me if the videos for Who Is It?, Remember the time or You Rock My World are Anamorphic widescreen or not would great.
If these videos are now anamorphic is will give some insight on how much "remastering" went into these videos.

From the looks of it, it seems that One More Chance will be anamorphic. But that makes sense as the footage was probably recently edited on a newer system.

Back