Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

:lol:

No problem KOPV - non at all.

Actually I do the same thing some times. :lol:

thank you!! I have $25 credit at this place called fye.. theyre gonna sell it for $40 Im pretty sure so $15 outta pocket.. maybe i'll trade in a couple old movies and games I don't use and get it for free or close to :) ...

In the first post there is written, that Earth Song has a lenght of 6:44 minutes. But on HIStory Volume 2 it is more than 7 minutes long!
And, the other way round, why is Heal The World more than 7 minutes? I thought it was 6 minutes long.
On the History dvd, ES has about 2 min of closing credits of how many trees are sawed, what archive footage is used and so on. that was problably cut out. and the song is only 6:44 long.
HTW on the Dangerous dvd has a intro where Michael is talking and then the video starts.

Do you happen to know if that still works if you choose "free super saver shipping?"

From the Amazon.com Help page :

"The following restrictions apply to Release-Date Delivery eligibility:

1. Applies only to orders placed where the Release-Date Delivery option or another applicable shipping option (as indicated in checkout)is chosen. Does not apply if you choose Standard, Two-Day, One-Day or FREE Super Saver Shipping options during checkout."

Im really hoping for some prime time adverts for this amazing epic DVD set this weekend between x factor because its out Monday and I have not seen a single ad anywhere in the UK. Lets see how hard they push it and it will give an indication as to how the Album will be promoted, and how hard!

Wheres the best place to order online? in the uk.
Amazon? Play.com? HMV.com? or somewhere else. I'm mainly looking for who will get it to me on the 22nd :D

Wheres the best place to order online? in the uk.
Amazon? Play.com? HMV.com? or somewhere else. I'm mainly looking for who will get it to me on the 22nd :D

In my experience, hmv rather than Amazon get the releases to your door on the day, and sometimes on the Saturday more often than not. If you pick amazon don't choose the free shipping as that is second class postage.

Here in Germany it will be already available on Friday. I think that's very good so because otherwise I would have fainted during the weekend because I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!
:D

Back