Michael on the cover of JET magazine - out on 12/17 (scans on pag. 12)

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

Hey, you forgot to tell everyone the surprise! There will be 5 additional tracks never released in any form on Thriller 25 along with a dvd featuring the original short films of Billy Jean, Beat it and Thriller along with the Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean. ;)

Ticie, The JACKSONOLOGIST
somehow I thought all that had been mentioned before.

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

Well, it was new to me.:blush::pth:

TICIE,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

They Mention the Remixes & then 5 new Unreleased tracks, are they referring to the Remnixes or something else?

They Mention the Remixes & then 5 new Unreleased tracks, are they referring to the Remnixes or something else?
Good question--to be completely honest, I'm not sure. They do say NOT RELEASED IN ANY FORM--so these tracks may be completely new.

Good question--to be completely honest, I'm not sure. They do say NOT RELEASED IN ANY FORM--so these tracks may be completely new.

Either that or JET's confused. :lol: I dunno...

They're referring to the remixes. :yes:

That's what I thought, but the way they have it worded almost makes you wonder! lol

It says: The anniversary edition will also contain a new Kanye West remix of Billie Jean; a new 2008 version of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' with Akon & Will i am remixes of The Girl Is Mine & P.Y.T.; and For All Time, a rare unreleased cut from the original Thriller Recording session, newly mixed and mastered by Michael Jackson. The album also Premieres five tracks previously unreleased in any form.

Now tell me after all that, that the last sentence isn't confusing? It doesn't sound like they're referring to the remixes!

That's what I thought, but the way they have it worded almost makes you wonder! lol

It says: The anniversary edition will also contain a new Kanye West remix of Billie Jean; a new 2008 version of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' with Akon & Will i am remixes of The Girl Is Mine & P.Y.T.; and For All Time, a rare unreleased cut from the original Thriller Recording session, newly mixed and mastered by Michael Jackson. The album also Premieres five tracks previously unreleased in any form.

Now tell me after all that, that the last sentence isn't confusing? It doesn't sound like they're referring to the remixes!

Yeah it makes it seem like Sony "missed something out". Maybe it DOES have demos in there. :D Or unreleased tracks. :lol:

Yeah it makes it seem like Sony "missed something out". Maybe it DOES have demos in there. :D Or unreleased tracks. :lol:

You see what I'm sayin Brotha? :lol: I must've read that paragraph like 5 damn times, Goin' "huh???" :lol: :rofl: Knocked me for a definite loop! LMAO

Last edited:

You see what I'm sayin Brotha? :lol: I must've read that paragraph like 5 damn times, Goin' "huh???" :lol: :rofl: Knocked me for a definite loop! LMAO

Exactly. I hope this ain't just confusion. :lol:

Same here!

So does anyone have it?? I cannot find places that even carry JET.. I haven't checked barns & Nobels though

So does anyone have it?? I cannot find places that even carry JET.. I haven't checked barns & Nobels though

Got mine @ WallyWorld (Wal-mart)

I got mine from B&N & they only had the 1 copy!

Jet magazine's scans

jet2vh0.jpg

jet3bm1.jpg

jet4ly3.jpg

Thanks to mjhideout.com/MJ_My_Life

Thanks Enrico / MJ_My_Life!

The Thriller-25th Anniversary Edition will include the full, re-mastered album, as well as eight bonus tracks and a DVD...

The anniversary edition will also contain a new Kanye West remix of Billie Jean; a new 2008 version of Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' with Akon and will.i.am; remixes of The Girl Is Mine and P.Y.T.; and For All Time, a rare unreleased cut from the original Thriller recording sessions, newly mixed and mastered by Michael Jackson. The album also premieres five tracks previously unreleased in any form.

I guess Jet was still looking at the original track listing when they wrote the article.

Last edited:

In the article Jessie Jackson refers to MJ as an astute business man who have made it his business script to buy catalogues... This is beyond the imagination of most other artists.
See, if MJ was as broke as the media wants us to believe, Jessie would be one of the first to know, cause he is one of MJ's most trusted confidant.

Can't wait to find a copy

my state is stupid.. always late on MJ stuff

It does sound real exciting i for one can,t wait to get my hands on it. To it does sound like their are some unreleast tracks on it also or am i missing something. Oh well what ever it is we will soon have to find out for our selfs, hurry feb.

:eek::D:cool: UNRELEASED????!!! OMG, I HOPE SO!!! remixes will be good but new is better!

Thank you so much for posting the scans of Jet, for those of us overseas, it is great to still be able to share in the article and the excitement! Thanks again!

Back