Michael on the cover of JET magazine - out on 12/17 (scans on pag. 12)

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

too much wrapped in lol but this jacket is not sa bad at all :p

Re: Possible Press Release about Special Jet Mag (out on 12/17)

MJ's taste is so awesome cuz sometimes he has no taste :lol:

That's what makes him so unique and cool. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes its a complete miss lol

LIke his golden urn fascination and chess boards :huh: LOL

MJ's taste is so awesome cuz sometimes he has no taste :lol:

That's what makes him so unique and cool. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes its a complete miss lol

LIke his golden urn fascination and chess boards :huh: LOL

That's why when Steve Harvey mentioned Mike's dress style on his comedy special, I could understand his frustration with Michael's outfits. I'd probably be like "WTF ARE YOU WEARIN', BOY!?!" too! :lol:

Gold thong....(cough cough)

Sry I have a bad cough today.

:lol:

Seriously, I KNOW it's a fencing outfit or whatever but seriously, the first thing u see is, especially when he as the jacket on for Jam, is a gold thong point blank :lol:...and the funny thing is, the first time i saw a concert with that...I didnt even NOTICE cuz I was so mesmerized by his performance...then afterwards its..."dang WHY was he WEARING that?" LOL :lol:

Last edited:

so weren't we supposed to get a press release today?

Gold thong....(cough cough)

Sry I have a bad cough today.

Seriously, I KNOW it's a fencing outfit or whatever but seriously, the first thing u see is, especially when he as the jacket on for Jam, is a gold thong point blank :lol:...and the funny thing is, the first time i saw a concert with that...I didnt even NOTICE cuz I was so mesmerized by his performance...then afterwards its..."dang WHY was he WEARING that?" LOL :lol:

That was a... uh... how do I put it nicely? That costume was just tacky and just... MIKE, WHAT WAS U THINKIN'?! :rofl:

But i can't hate too bad cuz only MJ can fit in it THAT well, and look half decent in his own...MJ ish way. lol

Last edited:
Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

Hey, has anybody gone to that WWW.MJJShop.com website that is on the front cover? It is really cool. Kind of pricey but cool! Check it out.B)

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

So what is the SURPRISE?

Hey, has anybody gone to that WWW.MJJShop.com website that is on the front cover? It is really cool. Kind of pricey but cool! Check it out.B)

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST
that's too expensive! If you order Jet it would cost you 7 pounds more if you live in Europe cause they charge 7p ounds in Europe. Is the magazine so heavy that you should pay so much for shipping?!

it's only heavy when Michael's photos are in it :yes:

(ie let's take advantage of over zealous fans who will buy 12 copies and we make our money) :lol:

I didn't know Michael is so heavy :p

he's not
taz%5B1%5D.gif
they trick us so they can charge more in shipping
taz%5B1%5D.gif

well that's my story anyway ^_^

i loved that picture with the golden jacket before they put it on the cover;-)

Mikes is Mike and he's the ONLY one that can pull off some of the outfits he wears.. The thing is, he could make something that would look strange into something COOL..

like a gold thong? :lol:

This is from damien at MJNO.com - The Jet Magazine Press Release.

Thank you, damien.

http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=95075&page=11

JET MAGAZINE PRESS RELEASE

Media Contact: Jeanine Collins

(312) 322-9337 (office)
(312) 520-6684 (cell)
jmcollins@ebony.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dec. 12, 2007

Thriller the Remix

It’s been a quarter of a century since Michael Jackson made history with his album Thriller. When the time came to mark the 25th anniversary, he called on hit makers Kanye West, Akon and will.i.am to add a little remix flavor to the original content. “I’ve been talking to Mike aboutthis and about doing his other record for about a year and a half,” Black Eyed Peas memberwill.i.am told JET exclusively.

Jackson shares that he is in the studio daily working on a new album and may also do a shorttour. In the meantime, he wants his fans to know, “I feel grateful, all those record-breaking
things, to the biggest albums, to those number ones, I still feel grateful.” (Page 58 )

Top Stories of 2007

From Sen. Barack Obama’s bid for the presidency to the rally for Jena 6, JET recaps the 10 mosttalked about news stories of 2007. (Page 12)

JET Beauties of the Year

The Beauty of the Week is one of JET’s most popular features. Find out who JET editors picked
as their favorite beauties for 2007. (Page 40)

The Year in Pictures

A picture is worth a thousand words, and JET says it best with this year’s most captivatingphotos. (Page 20)

Tips for Making Your Special Gift Unique

Now that you’ve found the perfect holiday gift, it’s only fitting to wrap it in a special way. Find
out how in JET. (Page 32)

THE DECEMBER 24, 2007 ISSUE OF JET IS ON SALE MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007.

© 2007 Johnson Publishing Company, Inc.

Oh yeah, baby. A short tour and finally confirmation of a new album! :D

like a gold thong? :lol:

(((SHUDDERS)))

Didn't Versace designed that for him? He could've used that gold thong on a male model who'll just wear the thong for a fashion show. On Michael, he... uh... oh I don't know... the things Michael do for stage wardrobes, I don't get him. :lol:

RIP, Versace though, you were a great designer and man. :flowers:

Wow, a "small tour". That's just fine with me! Cause I will be there no matter what size it is.

Quit trippin', just cause Michael can pull the thong off and you can't, lol.

And hey, Michael talking about a small tour? That's great. That's what would best display his talent, besides film and one off peformances, imo.

Last edited:

:jump:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! NEW ALBUM! TOUR!!!!!!!

I knew it! I knew it!

:jump: :jump:

Sorry. Bad manners. Thanks Bee!

Quit trippin', just cause Michael can pull the thong off and you can't, lol.

And hey, Michael talking about a small tour? That's great. That's what would best display his talent, besides film and one off peformances, imo.

Well I wear boxers so of course I can't. :p

Well no, lol. But I bet if you switched, you'd be one of the few to make it stylish my man, lol.

(((SHUDDERS)))

Didn't Versace designed that for him? He could've used that gold thong on a male model who'll just wear the thong for a fashion show. On Michael, he... uh... oh I don't know... the things Michael do for stage wardrobes, I don't get him. :lol:

RIP, Versace though, you were a great designer and man. :flowers:
I am glad I am not the only one who thought that outfit was stupid. Back when rocks were soft and I was young girls wore those but we wore them UNDER our skirts or slacks, not on top. I don't even know why WE wore them. Even that was dumb.

Last edited:

I wouldn't say it was STUPID...lol It's a fencing outfit. Now why he'd wear a fencing outfit i dunno lol. But because of MJ's great figure I think he looks great in it. It looks great ON HIM :lol: And I like that it's unique and he's...erm bold lol.

Its form fitting, that's why he wore it. It lets you see his form and lines, lol. Michael cares about being able to dance in an outfit as much as being stylish.

Last edited:

Its form fitting, that's why he wore it. It lets you see his form and lines, lol. Michael cares about being able to dance in an outfit as much as being stylish.
Well he better not try to walk through the getto in it.

Well he better not try to walk through the getto in it.
Fo' dammm sure lol

I feel ya wannabe. It does show of his line PERFECTLY. And he looks hella good in it for some reason :wub::8-25-03angel_not:

Cause he's got a lithe build, cloths look good on him cause he's got no bulk. In part, he's got perfect lines because he's got a perfect build for dancing, tall, but not too tall, thin, great proportion, etc... lol

Man, if Michael walked through the getto, no one would care what he was wearing, they'd just be all over him going "It's... it's... it's... MICHAEL JACKSON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" LOL.

No, seriously.

Last edited:
Back