Michael on the cover of JET magazine - out on 12/17 (scans on pag. 12)

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

I know, WBSS! And if he wore that gold thing, everybody in the hood would be gettin their grandma to make them one!

Re: Michael on the cover of JET magazine - cover on pg.4 (out on 12/17) (threads merg

Cause he's got a lithe build, cloths look good on him cause he's got no bulk. In part, he's got perfect lines because he's got a perfect build for dancing, tall, but not too tall, thin, great proportion, etc... lol

Man, if Michael walked through the getto, no one would care what he was wearing, they'd just be all over him going "It's... it's... it's... MICHAEL JACKSON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" LOL.

No, seriously.
That is the truth there. Didn't wqe just seen MJ walking through some place recently with his face covered with a black cloth and a throng of hard-core bmack youth running after him. I think they would go out and buy the thong for themselves and think it was tough.:lol:

it's not written that he will actually do it. It's written that he may do it. It also been said hat he may play Edgar Alan Poe but he didn't ;)

Okay, NOW I'm excited :D It's a great picture of him.

(thanks to damien/MJNO)

JET MAGAZINE PRESS RELEASE

Thriller the Remix

It’s been a quarter of a century since Michael Jackson made history with his album Thriller. When the time came to mark the 25th anniversary, he called on hit makers Kanye West, Akon and will.i.am to add a little remix flavor to the original content. “I’ve been talking to Mike aboutthis and about doing his other record for about a year and a half,” Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am told JET exclusively.

Jackson shares that he is in the studio daily working on a new album and may also do a shorttour. In the meantime, he wants his fans to know, “I feel grateful, all those record-breaking things, to the biggest albums, to those number ones, I still feel grateful.” (Page 58 )

Top Stories of 2007

From Sen. Barack Obama’s bid for the presidency to the rally for Jena 6, JET recaps the 10 mosttalked about news stories of 2007. (Page 12)

JET Beauties of the Year

The Beauty of the Week is one of JET’s most popular features. Find out who JET editors picked as their favorite beauties for 2007. (Page 40)

The Year in Pictures

A picture is worth a thousand words, and JET says it best with this year’s most captivatingphotos. (Page 20)

Tips for Making Your Special Gift Unique

Now that you’ve found the perfect holiday gift, it’s only fitting to wrap it in a special way. Find out how in JET. (Page 32)

THE DECEMBER 24, 2007 ISSUE OF JET IS ON SALE MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2007.

© 2007 Johnson Publishing Company, Inc.

Order online your copy of Jet! Special combo JET + EBONY also available

You can order your copy of Jet directly from ebony.com website.

Just click the pic to see all the offers:

it's not written that he will actually do it. It's written that he may do it. It also been said hat he may play Edgar Alan Poe but he didn't ;)

Awwww don't bring that up, I'm still mourning :(

I love MJ. And I love EAP. (sniff)

The Insider..reported about Mike being on the cover of Jet.. and gave the issue date of 17th Dec...

also, I've read positive comments about the cover on blogs...

The Insider..reported about Mike being on the cover of Jet.. and gave the issue date of 17th Dec...

I also read some good comments on this. At least the good ones out weigh the bad ones. Nice to read good comments on Michael for a change.

HELL NAW! :lol:

HELL YES!! :lol:

Michael be strutin' down the ally workin' that gold thong.

Suddenly he hears his name called from a window top and looks up.

A hard core gangsta throwing Crips signs starts sobbing like a baby and blubbering.

"OhmygodohmygodMichaelJacksonIloveyousoooooomuchIwantagoldthongtoo!"

The end.

Last edited:

HELL YES!! :lol:

Michael be strutin' down the ally workin' that gold thong.

Suddenly he hears his name called from a window top and looks up.

A hard core gangsta throwing Crips signs starts sobbing like a baby and blubbering.

"OhmygodohmygodMichaelJacksonIloveyousoooooomuchIwantagoldthongtoo!"

The end.

Oh yeah, they be hard core alright... like ghetto fairies. :lol:

I WAS ANGRY TODAY... (ebony mag. related)

This really helped me being reminded of how book stores try to HIDE anything positive about Michael Jackson.. Many stores in FACT have a rule where they will not hold anything "PRO JACKSON"

Anyways I was in WALMART today, and I noticed the JAN. issue of EBONY magazine all ready up.. Remember HOW LATE places got MICHAELS DEC. ISSUE?? I went to the mall and saw it in the bookstore there aswell.. Those TWO stores got the Michaels around the first week of DEC. and all ready are pulled down for the Jan. issue.. So were up just hardly 2 weeks..

I'm sure these stores are not the only stores. However I think it's total B.S. how they (the book stores, magazine holders) do not put a high demand on ordering an issue with Michael related, but would have a magazine with Denzel washington and Oprah on the cover RIGHT when it's released..

B. freakin S.

Sorry. Bad manners. Thanks Bee!

You are welcome.

That is great to know. Thanks for posting. :) People are loving the grown ass and sexy version of our Mickey. Purrrrrrrr!!!!

I know, WBSS! And if he wore that gold thing, everybody in the hood would be gettin their grandma to make them one!

You ain't lying!!! That thing would be sold out!!

But don't you guys wanna just kiss him? He is just soooo damn hot on that cover!!! :)

Oh I forget to ask about if anyone has gone to their local news stand or store to see if they have the issue of Jet out?

I went to a local grocery store but they still have last weeks Jet magazine out so maybe sometime today they will have them on display.

on the ET website

Jet-setter Michael Jackson

400_mjackson_jetmagazine_071212_jetmag.jpg

Copyright 2007 Jet Magazine / Jet Magazine
ET has the scoop.
Photo Op: The "King of Pop" himself, MICHAEL JACKSON, graces the upcoming cover of Jet magazine, which hits newsstands Monday, December 17.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/12/56357/index.html

do you already this little trailer, sorry if it is posted already

http://download.yousendit.com/E81497C50003E599

that you soooooooo much for that ET report.. it was sooooooooooooooo positive.. I had the take a second look at the broadcast...

Team MJ is working hard.. nice job...

those positive pieces are music to my ears

This is FABULOUS!!!! I can't wait to get the Mag & Thriller 25 AND the NEW ALBUM!!!

thanks for updates

Oh I forget to ask about if anyone has gone to their local news stand or store to see if they have the issue of Jet out?
Yes, I picked up the magazine today at my grocery store. There are about 5 pages, but keep in mind that Jet is a small magazine. I especially like the quote from Rev. Jesse Jackson:

"One can easily underestimate his strength and his determination. You think of big muscle-bound guys as strong, and Michael as fragile. He's light on his feet, but he not fragile. He's tough.

"He's a very astute businessman. No artist has climbed the levels of financial control that Michael has. He has made it part of his business script to buy more catalogs--The Beatles, some of Elvis--this is beyond the imagination of most other artists ever."

Rock on MJ--them pics that were in the other thread will be forgotten by next week.

Last edited:

I got my Jet today from B&N!!

Yes, I picked up the magazine today at my grocery store. There are about 5 pages, but keep in mind that Jet is a small magazine. I especially like the quote from Rev. Jesse Jackson:

"One can easily underestimate his strength and his determination. You think of big muscle-bound guys as strong, and Michael as fragile. He's light on his feet, but he not fragile. He's tough.

"He's a very astute businessman. No artist has climbed the levels of financial control that Michael has. He has made it part of his business script to buy more catalogs--The Beatles, some of Elvis--this is beyond the imagination of most other artists ever."

Rock on MJ--them pics that were in the other thread will be forgotten by next week.

Was there more information or is as similar to the EBONY article?

Was there more information or is as similar to the EBONY article?
Most of the article is about Thriller 25. There are quotes from James Ingram, will (about how star-struck he was for about a year when he first started working with Mike) and Greg Phillinganes. There's also an old pic of him, Q and Marlon and a pic of the Jacksons on the Victory tour.

Jet says that Mike's reps have issued a brief "no comment" when asked for confirmation of a Jackson's reunion tour. They say that these days Mike is busy writing and working on his brand new album and says he may do a short tour, but no release date announced for either the new album or the tour his fans have been demanding.

Jet Magazine is so cheap--$1.75-- everyone should just buy it as a collector's item.

Last edited:

Most of the article is about Thriller 25. There are quotes from James Ingram, will (about how star-struck he was for about a year when he first started working with Mike) and Greg Phillinganes. There's also an old pic of him, Q and Marlon and a pic of the Jacksons on the Victory tour.

Jet says that Mike's reps have issued a brief "no comment" when asked for confirmation of a Jackson's reunion tour. They say that these days Mike is busy writing and working on his brand new album and says he may do a short tour, but no release date announced for either the new album or the tour his fans have been demanding.

Jet Magazine is so cheap--$1.75-- everyone should just buy it as a collector's item.

Hmm, just like I expected, oh well, thanks for the info, lol.

Hey, you forgot to tell everyone the surprise! There will be 5 additional tracks never released in any form on Thriller 25 along with a dvd featuring the original short films of Billy Jean, Beat it and Thriller along with the Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean. ;)

Ticie, The JACKSONOLOGIST

Hey, you forgot to tell everyone the surprise! There will be 5 additional tracks never released in any form on Thriller 25 along with a dvd featuring the original short films of Billy Jean, Beat it and Thriller along with the Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean. ;)

Ticie, The JACKSONOLOGIST

You mean the collaborations with Akon, Will, Fergie and Kanye, right? ;) :lol:

Back