Michael planned classical orchestrated Album

On David Michael Frank's website it says -

"Two months before his tragic death, Michael Jackson personally chose Frank to orchestrate and conduct a new album of Jackson’s original, classical compositions. They began collaborating on the first two instrumental pieces, which were going to be recorded by an 80-piece orchestra in Los Angeles or London. Jackson and Frank first met 20 years earlier on a television special honoring Sammy Davis Jr., for which Frank received his first EMMY nomination."

http://www.davidmichaelfrank.com/

I wonder if they'll release it. It would show he was more than just pop music.

I would like if the estate released a stripped album for his Sony tracks the way they did his Motown tracks.

Take away the drums, keep the strings/keys and his voice.
Could be sweet.

This would be my ideal tracklist:

1.Rock With You
2.The Way You Make Me Feel (a studio recording of the piano driven one he does live would be awesome!)
3.Butterflies
4.Remember The Time
5.Dirty Diana
6.Who Is It
7.Billie Jean
8.Give Into Me
9.Beat It
10.Scream
11.Earth Song
12.Man In The Mirror

I would like if the estate released a stripped album for his Sony tracks the way they did his Motown tracks.

Could be sweet.

1.Rock With You
2.The Way You Make Me Feel (a studio recording of the piano driven one he does live would be awesome!)
3.Butterflies
4.Remember The Time
5.Dirty Diana
6.Who Is It
7.Billie Jean
8.Give Into Me
9.Beat It
10.Scream
11.Earth Song
12.Man In The Mirror

You can't do a stripped back tracklist without Stranger In Moscow :)

Could be sweet.

1.Rock With You
3.Butterflies
4.Remember The Time
5.Dirty Diana
6.Who Is It
7.Billie Jean
8.Give Into Me
9.Beat It
10.Scream
11.Earth Song
12.Man In The Mirror

The thread is about an album with classical music he was working on before he died.Not songs.

Still waiting for Michael´s classical music

Beethoven, Bach, Debussy, Mozart,Tjajkovskij...Michael Jackson

^^^^
I see nothing wrong with this line up. :D
Michael was/is a genius. :yes:
Out of all modern day solo artists Michael is the one who most deserves to be put up there with the other people you mentioned.:yes:

I, too, would love to hear classical compositions from Michael. Yet another beautiful dimension of the music 'haunting his soul.'

Back