Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

I'm sorry but NO WAY!
Check out TMZ yourself if you want the video of her saying it. I won't post link.

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael

11/7/2010 7:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Add La Toya Jackson to the list of Jackson family members who don't think the new song "Breaking News" really contains Michael Jackson's voice.

As we previously reported, Michael's mom, Katherine, and two of his kids, Prince and Paris, don't believe it's really Michael's voice on the song Sony released on Friday.

When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

Also, bad new for Oprah ... she might not have a viewer in La Toya for O's big Jackson episode tomorrow.

By the way ... numerous experts and people associated with the recording of the album say it is indeed Michael's voice.

But which song was she talking about?

Opis None or Breaking News?

On the video of her on the TMZ website the pap doesn't mention 'Breaking News' and neither does she....

I'm signing off for tonight! Hopefully when i wake a 7am (if i sleep!) I'll be listening to some breaking news!

Not yet, but come back in 7 hours and there will be Breaking News! :D

2lk9z60.gif

I assume you're talking about TMZ?

To be fair, they are not the ones making this stuff up -- they are just reporting what the family is saying. The family are the ones coming out with these ridiculous remarks about it not being MJ's voice on some of the songs on 'Michael'. Do they even realize how stupid that sounds? Why in the world would Sony and/or The Estate, who are reportedly in possession of "hundreds" of unreleased MJ songs, hire a "voice-alike" (or whatever you wanna call it) to sing on these songs? It. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

And the president of TMZ has actually been very clear about his opinion on the matter -- he is convinced it IS MJ on the songs. He has talked to people who have heard he album, he has talked to sound experts, and he is 100% sure it is Michael's voice. It's the family who are making fools of themselves. Not TMZ. They are just reporting on it.

Very true, but i don't get it why the Jacksons would be doing this. What are they trying to accomplish with this? I always thought Katherine had the 'power' over all this unreleased material...but that's not the case at all. It's 100% Sony's possession now, right? I just don't get it, i simply don't see what Katherine and the rest are trying to accomplish.

Remember that we changed the hour here last night !

So calculate your time, its 17h24 here (EST) and its in 6h36

Very true, but i don't get it why the Jacksons would be doing this. What are they trying to accomplish with this? I always thought Katherine had the 'power' over all this unreleased material...but that's not the case at all. It's 100% Sony's possession now, right? I just don't get it, i simply don't see what Katherine and the rest are trying to accomplish.

they did the same thing when TII came out and after talking to every news paper joe sat with fan for dinner as TII promotion because he was getting paid .

Just repeating the times in case people are still confused. This link will have your city and the right time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=11&day=8&year=2010&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

It's a little over 6 hours away, basically:

9pm Sunday for West Coast USA
Midnight between Sunday & Monday for East Coast USA
5am Monday morning for London
6am Monday morning for most of Western Europe
and later throughout Monday moving east through Middle East/Asia/Australia etc

Hope that helps!

BLACK EYED PEAS are currently touring in Argentina, and a member of the HIDEOUT forum got to attend to the AFTER PARTY , and exchanged a few words with WILL I AM:

When asked if his songs were to be included in the record, he seemed unconfortable and nervous and just repeated "I don't know, I don't know", sort of scared. He added ''You know something? There's something strange about Michael. I don't know if he's still around me, his love, or he may be trying to tell me something, but everywhere I go , someone always asks me something about him, and these images just keep coming. Today, it was you. I get really harassed with the whole new record thing. Sorry, but it's hard to talk about him. All I know, is that working with him was the greatest experience of my life''

The fan asked again ''But , will there be any of your songs in there?'' and he said ''I'm not the one in charge, I haven't been told anything yet''

I find it hard to believe Will.I.Am wouldn't know if any of his songs were to be featured on the album or not, but who knows :D

I need to get some sleep so I can wake up and listen to breaking news at 5:00am.

I must be crazy because I have an induction for my first ever job tomorrow. I have to be there for 9 o'clock.....which isnt that early I know. But i'm used to getting up around 10 or 11.

I think I may set an alarm for 5am, listen to the song and then go back to sleep for 2 hours haha

BLACK EYED PEAS are currently touring in Argentina, and a member of the HIDEOUT forum got to attend to the AFTER PARTY , and exchanged a few words with WILL I AM:

When asked if his songs were to be included in the record, he seemed unconfortable and nervous and just repeated "I don't know, I don't know", sort of scared. He added ''You know something? There's something strange about Michael. I don't know if he's still around me, his love, or he may be trying to tell me something, but everywhere I go , someone always asks me something about him, and these images just keep coming. Today, it was you. I get really harassed with the whole new record thing. Sorry, but it's hard to talk about him. All I know, is that working with him was the greatest experience of my life''

The fan asked again ''But , will there be any of your songs in there?'' and he said ''I'm not the one in charge, I haven't been told anything yet''

Yep, sounds exactly like it was when I talked to him on the phone.

Ok, i'm getting a little worried at the fact that all these family members seem to think it isnt Michael on the record.

I'm not buying into it, but I cant see many reasons why they would be saying it. I guess i'll just have to wait to hear Breaking News tomorrow morning.

In 5hrs49mins we will all know for sure if it is MJ or not.

We will know immediatly.

Guys, Sony paid 250 Million for these songs, they WOULD NOT be using songs if it wasn't Michael....Logic..

Back