Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

8 hours, 20 minutes until we hear the first song form the album. We've waited years for this! The album has been rumoured to be released "this year" every year since at least 2006, except 2009, and 2003 also. The first song is almost upon us. Enjoy the last 8 hours of hype. It's lasted 7 years and in 8 hours it will be over.

:timer:

Guys don't BELIEVE everything TMZ says. Just like what what Jackie and Taj says, don't believe the gossip sites.

I'm sorry but NO WAY!
Check out TMZ yourself if you want the video of her saying it. I won't post link.

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael

11/7/2010 7:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Add La Toya Jackson to the list of Jackson family members who don't think the new song "Breaking News" really contains Michael Jackson's voice.

As we previously reported, Michael's mom, Katherine, and two of his kids, Prince and Paris, don't believe it's really Michael's voice on the song Sony released on Friday.

When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

Also, bad new for Oprah ... she might not have a viewer in La Toya for O's big Jackson episode tomorrow.

By the way ... numerous experts and people associated with the recording of the album say it is indeed Michael's voice.

Oh man, this surely ain't helping it. Just like ya'll i want to be excited for this single and album...but these 'reports' don't help, WTF is up!!!! And yes...TMZ is 100% gossip, and they even said it was an amazing sounding album, at the same time they keep giving reports like this....sigh.

Seriously the family needs some Love Portion Number 9, because I am tired of all the disagreements.

im confused. when are we getting this song? seriously 2morrow or later tonight.?

So for me ,here in Holland. The single will be here actually in the morning?

idk im still confused.

ah hell 4 am! i'll listen to MICHAEL'S BEAUTIFUL VOICE tomorrow when i get home from work lol.

Well...I have waited so long for this, I can wait few more hours.
And I will know is it Michael or not.
Some ppl are just.....!
Lies, lies and more lies from the media.

Ginny I don't know your time zone, but in NY, NY it will be out at midnight. If you are in the Eastern time zone, it will be available for you then as well.

i agree. I mean we know he was recording he said so so i dont see any reason to believe it isn't Michael... But that is another thread and this is about his song and album so lets stick to that topic... i know the press and what the family "Says" can be misleading but lets all stay in the right mind with this ok?

im confused. when are we getting this song? seriously 2morrow or later tonight.?

The song will be released on michaeljackson.com at midnight EST. So when it's midnight in New York check what it is for you then :) Right now there's 7 hours and 45 minutes to go.

So for me ,here in Holland. The single will be here actually in the morning?

Time of the release is 6am for you :)

Ginny I don't know your time zone, but in NY, NY it will be out at midnight. If you are in the Eastern time zone, it will be available for you then as well.

i think im central i have a bad time with time zones. All i know is that england is 8 hours ahead of me lol.

It's gotten to a point now that i can't even be that excited anymore for the single tomorrow. With all these reports, even if from a tabloid site.WHY do they always want to ruin something good for MJ fans? Finally some good news, real good news, finally something to look forward to, and these sites go ruin all the fun. Wtf is that? :(

Ginny, I just checked. Central is an hour before us. It is 3:16 right where you are correct? Then it will be ready at 11pm tonight for you.

The song will be released on michaeljackson.com at midnight EST. So when it's midnight in New York check what it is for you then :) Right now there's 7 hours and 45 minutes to go.

Time of the release is 6am for you :)

ok NY is an hour ahead of me so when its midnight there its 11 here... YAY!!! go me i figured it out haha.

Ginny, I just checked. Central is an hour before us. It is 3:16 right where you are correct? Then it will be ready at 11pm tonight for you.

yep thanks! lol

It's gotten to a point now that i can't even be that excited anymore for the single tomorrow. With all these reports, even if from a tabloid site.WHY do they always want to ruin something good for MJ fans? Finally some good news, real good news, finally something to look forward to, and these sites go ruin all the fun. Wtf is that? :(

Just ignore it..it's a bunch of tabloid weasels trying to stir up something that is not even a reality...

Look forward to the song, don't let a bunch of ***holes dictate how excited you are. All tabloids are full of weasels who don't want to portray the truth, it's kind of sad because if they portrayed the truth they would be much more popular. Ironic isn't it?

Sadly it's their job. :sad2:
It's always been that way, Michael seems like a magnet for bad press. The fans have worked around it before, this is no different.

Same here. Only for me it's not even the tabloids, because this time they don't make up the story, they just write what the family tells them.

Instead of being excited, I sit here being scared that the family will ruin this album.

Who gives a s*** what the tabloid sites have to say? who takes them seriously anyway? ENOUGH!
Lets enjoy this great moment. We are going to hear Breaking News very soon and we will judge Michael's voice for ourselves.. I know that nothing is going to ruin me this moment. And with this optimistic thought I'm going to sleep and will wake up to hear BN! I know it will be great! how exciting!

Who gives a s*** what the tabloid sites have to say? who takes them seriously anyway? ENOUGH!
Lets enjoy this great moment. We are going to hear Breaking News very soon and we will judge Michael's voice for ourselves.. I know that nothing is going to ruin me this moment. And with this optimistic thought I'm going to sleep and will wake up to hear BN! I know it will be great! how exciting!

Yes! :D BE POSITIVE!

Don't blame the Jackson family, this s*** is all down to Howard Mann, he's controling Katherine. He's the dude that owns that awful Jackson Secret Vault website. And according to TMZ, a fan group is trying to get his site taken down.

I feel just like you, it's absolutely disgusting :no:
Hopefully the new song will make everybody forget this tabloid s**t

Back