Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

Be positive enough of the tabloids and the family crap!
The album is not about THEM it's about MICHAEL whether they like it or not!
The best all the Jacksons can do is FIND A JOB AND STOP BENEFITING FROM MICHAEL!
Let us enjoy this moment!

Don't blame the Jackson family, this s*** is all down to Howard Mann, he's controling Katherine. He's the dude that owns that awful Jackson Secret Vault website. And according to TMZ, a fan group is trying to get his site taken down.

How on earth did this guy get unreleased recordings? I thought sony or motown would have everything?

I'm still exited - and I will be forever.

NOone can bring me down. Not the tabloids not the family.

I can't wait for the BREAKING NEWS song. And I am looking very much forward to Michael to be released too. Oh no they can't take that away from me, noooo they cant take that away frooom meee! :lol:

Be positive enough of the tabloids and the family crap!
The album is not about THEM it's about MICHAEL whether they like it or not!
The best all the Jacksons can do is FIND A JOB AND STOP BENEFITING FROM MICHAEL!
Let us enjoy this moment!

I'm still exited - and I will be forever.

NOone can bring me down. Not the tabloids not the family.

I can't wait for the BREAKING NEWS song. And I am looking very much forward to Michael to be released too. Oh no they can't take that away from me, noooo they cant take that away frooom meee! :lol:

:clap:

How on earth did this guy get unreleased recordings? I thought sony would have everything?

I was wondering the same thing!

How could they release this without approval from SONY ? - SONY paid 250 million dollars for the songs. - So the family can't just release songs can they ?

How could they release this without approval from SONY ? - SONY paid 250 million dollars for the songs. - So the family can't just release songs can they ?

Motown would have stuff too, so where are these recordings coming from?

You know what , this is going to be MASSIVE . On YouTube the teaser has had over 72,000 views .
Tomorrow is going to be amazing . Can you imagine the views on YouTube ?

Its no song micheal made
its a dance remix/remake of destiny, howard mann let produce

Motown would have stuff too, so where are these recordings coming from?

I don't know how he got them, but it is rumoured Howard Mann owns a load of unreleased material too. And I'm not sure, but I don't think a remix counts as a new song even if it was owned by Sony. After all, he just did an awful remix of Destiny.

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael

When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

By the way ... numerous experts and people associated with the recording of the album say it is indeed Michael's voice.

How come I got the feeling she hasn't even heard the song. No offence Latoya, but maybe she only wanted her name to be seen in the media again and since she was asked and she perhaps knew some people think it's not MJ she went with the same, but purely based on the video and the way she reacts to the question I doubt she has heard the song.

I'm pretty sure Sony own the rights to Destiny. But is it illegal to release an unauthorized remix?

Who gives a s*** what the tabloid sites have to say? who takes them seriously anyway? ENOUGH!
Lets enjoy this great moment. We are going to hear Breaking News very soon and we will judge Michael's voice for ourselves.. I know that nothing is going to ruin me this moment. And with this optimistic thought I'm going to sleep and will wake up to hear BN! I know it will be great! how exciting!

Comment on the bolded part: I fear that after we hear the song tomorrow, even if it is obviously Michael, some idiots will pop commenting it's not him :bugeyed It will happen for sure (because sometimes even MJ's fans act like the rest of the world)

JMie;3054018 said:
Same here. Only for me it's not even the tabloids, because this time they don't make up the story, they just write what the family tells them.

Instead of being excited, I sit here being scared that the family will ruin this album.

Tabloids can make that all up, claiming the family told them this. But it's a differnet story when therés a video of Latoya apparently...saying this? I read that here....

Goodnight wonderful Michaelmaniacs! :D

And see you in 7 hours time, when I'm up again for THE PREMIERE OF BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

edit.

Last edited:

Guys can we keep the Opis None Destiny remix whatever the hell it was discussion in that thread please. Just use this for 'Michael' album discussion. Thanks everyone.

I'm pretty sure Sony own the rights to Destiny. But is it illegal to release an unauthorized remix?

Would of thought it is. it probably depends, maybe if there is any of the original song in the remix, or the publishing rights to the lyrics?

So it doesn't sound like Michael? Let us be the judge of that! I'm sure we'll all be able to tell if it is indeed an impostor. I actually think Sony would be absolute fools to use a 'soundalike', especially after paying so, so much for the back catalogue. I mean, what would be the point?

I can't wait to listen to Breaking News!!! :D Being in the UK, this will be on at 5am so I may just wait until I wake up. Luckily I have a free day tomorrow! :D

We will know if it is him or not, it wouldn't be the first time latoya has lied about Michael, and the family complain they couldn't get access to him, well perhaps they should have stopped acting like morons.

do you think their will be a video for Breaking News? as theres already one kinda

do you think their will be a video for Breaking News? as theres already one kinda

Perhaps, yeah maybe that clip in the teaser was just part of the video? Not sure.. :)

It's gotten to a point now that i can't even be that excited anymore for the single tomorrow. With all these reports, even if from a tabloid site.WHY do they always want to ruin something good for MJ fans? Finally some good news, real good news, finally something to look forward to, and these sites go ruin all the fun. Wtf is that? :(

I assume you're talking about TMZ?

To be fair, they are not the ones making this stuff up -- they are just reporting what the family is saying. The family are the ones coming out with these ridiculous remarks about it not being MJ's voice on some of the songs on 'Michael'. Do they even realize how stupid that sounds? Why in the world would Sony and/or The Estate, who are reportedly in possession of "hundreds" of unreleased MJ songs, hire a "voice-alike" (or whatever you wanna call it) to sing on these songs? It. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

And the president of TMZ has actually been very clear about his opinion on the matter -- he is convinced it IS MJ on the songs. He has talked to people who have heard he album, he has talked to sound experts, and he is 100% sure it is Michael's voice. It's the family who are making fools of themselves. Not TMZ. They are just reporting on it.

Ginny, I just checked. Central is an hour before us. It is 3:16 right where you are correct? Then it will be ready at 11pm tonight for you.

if it comes out at 12 in NYC what time will it come out in california?

News????? :unsure:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

LaToya is hardly a beacon of integrity. I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of her mouth.

All these people saying it isn't MJ's voice are going to look stupid come tomorrow morning when we hear Breaking News for the first time.... Michael's voice is unmistakeable.

I don't believe one bit La Toya says.

Back