Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
I've been REALLY patient - ever since the album was announced I have listened to NONE of the leaks except for the full versions of Breaking News and Hold My Hand. When I get the album everything will be new to me and I WILL LOVE IT!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

___​

PM me If you want the album! :D

___​

Anyone know if Target/Best Buy/another retailer will have some sort of exclusive (packaging, bonus tracks, etc.)? I hope not but I want to make sure I get the most complete edition.

Anyone know if Target/Best Buy/another retailer will have some sort of exclusive (packaging, bonus tracks, etc.)? I hope not but I want to make sure I get the most complete edition.

I remember with TII they really just had the very most basic edition EVER for the longest time. I would not get my hopes up.

I think it is because the danish chart goes from friday-friday.

In US it goes from thursday-thursday - so albums are released on a thursday in the US to chart the best.

I think that is the reason but I don't know.

ALL I do know is this is the first time EVER a MJ album has been pushed forward and not back!

Most MJ albums gos postponed - Vince with more than a year. :)

Albums in the USA are always released on Tuesdays...not Thursday

MICHAEL official 60x90 cm poster

PP32441_MICHAEL_JACKSON_MICHAEL.jpg

Reactions: PCR
Album is #18 on top 100 on Amazon.com

Album is #23 in Bestsellers on Amazon Japan Without an Oprah interview.

Let's Gooooooooooooooooo!!!!

#1 across the world...

Hi Guys,

from tomorrow evening (European time) "MICHAEL" will be in streaming inside michaeljackson.com. The complete album.

Ele74

What songs were actually completed (lyrically) by Michael?

I'm assuming Another Day and The Way You Love Me were done, right?

saw a couple of billboards advertising the album in my city today while out driving. only small ones.not like history when there were full on the side of building billboards but i guess its better than nothing

Wonder since it's such a big release & a lot of people have pre ordered it, if hmv will start sending out the cd from tomorrow? Didn't they start sending out the vision DVD on Wednesday?

I think it is because the danish chart goes from friday-friday.

In US it goes from thursday-thursday - so albums are released on a thursday in the US to chart the best.

I think that is the reason but I don't know.

ALL I do know is this is the first time EVER a MJ album has been pushed forward and not back!

Most MJ albums gos postponed - Vince with more than a year. :)

US album charts are from Tuesday to Tues.

Hey - does anyone have the album in a format that can be burned down on a CD and played on normal stereo?

My parents stereo can not play mp3 files. I would love to be able to play it on their stereo.

Please PM me if you have Michael in a format that is not mp3 so I can play it on a normal CD stereo.

What's the point in streaming the whole album for free?
Some people will record the stream, convert it to a mp3 file and - Ta-dah! - they own the album without buying it. Also I know many people who are saying that they will buy the album perhaps but they're unsure about it. If they listen to the stream, they probably won't buy the album because they can hear it for free and anytime they want.

It won't be streaming forever. It's a good strategy. The fact that it's streaming earlier wouldn't stop pirates. The entire album has leaked in quality acceptable for most including me.

I'm still buying a physical copy but the wait for this album is almost a decade, I deserve to hear these songs as soon as they were available so the leak was a huge deal for me but it won't keep us from supporting the album legally.

I just saw a commercial for the album on tv!
It was kind of mysterious (I only saw the last few seconds which was just a blac background with a link to a site) and a voice saying that the album comes out in 3 days here.
They showed a link to a site (Which will probably be made for other countries as well)
www.michael1012.nl
It has a contest on it, which I have entered.

I just got excited because it's the first kind of promotion I have seen over here.
It wasn't very long but will probably catch the attention of the people randomly watching.

Back