Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only

Sounds like bullocks

haha claudia kelly instead of claude kelly
and buffallo hill instead of buffallo bill

yeah that tracklisting is fake

It's just my idea or I see now some people here who used to say the album will not be for November saying the album WILL be out in November and some previously with faith in November... believing it will be out in March 2011?

hahahahahaha!! Ok, this must be a mistake but... I guess this just shows we have really nothing to talk about in this regard, so we just go in and out of this!

:toofunny:

Okay so do we know if this is real?

Any updates please?????

Smooth???

Is it true about MJ experience delayed???

Terry

http://hubpages.com/hub/mijacnewalbum

Michael Jackson`s New Album Details with Track List: First Exclusive Inside Info
The new album of late legendary King Of Pop will have a likely release on November , but this is possible only if the promotional work for the album begins from the middle of next month .

But there are also reports that Sony Music is planning to release a couple of singles in November and the album will be released only during the Christmas week.

The deadline set by Sony Music to Jackson’s estate for the submission of the material is on the second week of September.

The album will likely feature the following tracks

Another Day (Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz )

Bassouille (Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz)

Belong 2 ( Jackson and Riley)

Buffalo Hill (Jackson )

Face (Jackson)

Fear (Jackson)

Get Around (Jackson )

Hold My Hand (Claudia Kelly and Akon )

The Future (Jackson and will.i.am)

Rolling The Dice (Temperton )

Seven Digits (Jackson and Loren )

This Is Our Time (Jackson )

I repeat these are the possible tracks and the strongest contenders for the album .

In addition to this ,there are four untitled tracks written and composed by R Kelly, which are likely to be considered for the final list of the tracks.

Teddy Riley , R Kelly, and Rodney Jerkins, have all confirmed that they are working for Jackson’s new album.

The album will be produced by John McClain and John Branca.

The album will be released world wide by Sony Music .

I thought Will.I.Am wasn't allowing his songs with Michael to go out? That's why I doube this list :)

LMAO buffalo hill.....WTF?? :lmao:

^Wil's material will make the new album. This was established weeks ago in an interview with John Branca. This track list is false, and this article is simply not true. Schedule has always been for a release in November.

now back to topic about michael music
us fans sould stick together and buy michael music/movies to keep
michael legacey alive for new fans

Last edited by a moderator:

It's just my idea or I see now some people here who used to say the album will not be for November saying the album WILL be out in November and some previously with faith in November... believing it will be out in March 2011?

hahahahahaha!! Ok, this must be a mistake but... I guess this just shows we have really nothing to talk about in this regard, so we just go in and out of this!

:toofunny:

You'll find that although I have been inclined to half believe Smooth's information that tells us the album will be in Novembeer, I said a looong time ago that the album was (in my opinion) more likely to be released in March next year. The main reasons I believed the November date was because Xmas would be approaching, resulting in a sales boom, plus we were given a November release date for the new game and DVD, and it would be crazy not to release it all in a similar timescale. THEN Master Moonwalker started saying the album would be out in March, which agreed with my thoughts. Also, other high profile artists stated announcing November release dates for their new album projects, which I assumed would lead MJ's album being delayed. Now we have rumours of the game being delayed intil March. Also, we still don't have ANY recent confirmation from Sony and the MJ Estate (I do not include the Vibe article as there was no proof IMO that the quotes were real - they recycled too much old information and information already being discussed on MJ boards).
If what RickD says is true that Sony still don't have any details about the album then I am now 100% certain the album WILL NOT be released in November. Also, after many months of secretive work on the MJ album, Sony are expecting details to leak onto the net BEFORE they are told by the MJ Estate? Sounds fishy to me.
Sony will not be able to do a proper job with the time available to them and so it would be better to release the album next year. It's a pity they'll miss the Xmas rush, but at least they'll have more chance of chart dominance in March when the Music scene is virtually dead and there'll be much less competition. If they don't know the tracklist and have no information about singles or promo, then all this needs to be sorted, but they won't do that until they have a fixed timescale from the Estate, which they don't appear to have. It sounds to me as though Sony have been hoping for a November release but the Estate haven't confirmed it, so Sony are left hanging.

There's an article in Q Magazine about the new album.

^Wil's material will make the new album. This was established weeks ago in an interview with John Branca. This track list is false, and this article is simply not true. Schedule has always been for a release in November.

thnxs Smooth I thought so as I saw Buffalo Bill in .:clapping:

both the new CD and the DVD set MJ's Vision shall be released this november.

both the new CD and the DVD set MJ's Vision shall be released this november.

Are there any details (or even educated speculation!) as to what the DVD will consist of!? Bad Tour release? Unreleased short films? Recording studio footage? etc...

**Edit** Just seen the title "MJ's Vision"...Even so, what the hell does that mean?

Is that title confirmed for the DVD?
I like it. Actually would make a good title for the album too. It suggests that MJ was the man behind the album and had the vision, the direction and that the others have brought his vision to life.

Wait! You said DVD set? Is this going to be a collection of DVDs?

Last edited:

From the October 2010 edition of Q Magazine...

Michael Jackson releases a new album in November. The 10-song set will feature songs Jackson recorded in the '80s plus, controversially material recorded with Black Eyed Peas leader Will.i.am in 2006, who has denounced the project: "How are you going to release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain't here to bless it?"

Surely thats not all there is? Is this a full article or just a bit of music news?

Smooth, you did say something was gonna appear, Right again! But have you heard anything about a delay on the MJ experience for 360 and ps3?? Or is this crap as well?

Play.com still showing 14th November but others like SHOPTO and Gameplay showing Feb or March 2011.

Terry

I sure hope his twitter is real. I think so.

Someone posted a link to something saying it was real week ago?

Besides, if it wasn't real, Teddy would know about it.

Twitter is 100% real. Confirmed by his daughter Deja Riley.

"How are you going to release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain't here to bless it?"

I felt the same way as will did when mj died. but now i see its an oppertunrity for the people of the world to once again hear the magic that is mj :D

Are there any details (or even educated speculation!) as to what the DVD will consist of!? Bad Tour release? Unreleased short films? Recording studio footage? etc...

**Edit** Just seen the title "MJ's Vision"...Even so, what the hell does that mean?

The DVD set shall contain unreleased archive footage and shall be focused on Short Films. Things you've never seen.

It's different from the album.

Korgnex, Thank you so much for that!!

Im well excited now. Please tell them tho, that we need the Bluray of this as well.

Terry

Im getting excited as well :wild:

Is thr title confirmed for the DVD set to be MJ's Vision?

Back